I hope every single one of you racist losers is luckily enough to somehow find the one woman desperate or retarded...

I hope every single one of you racist losers is luckily enough to somehow find the one woman desperate or retarded enough to let you put your dicks in her, so you can get laid, so you can get so more confidence, so you'll stop hiding behind your computers, fapping to anime.

I want all you motherfuckers to stop "hiding your power-level" and face us like fucking men. Get in the fucking streets and fight us. Call me a nigger to my fucking face, and after I punch you, you can punch me back, and we can really get this thing started.

We all know where this is gonna end up anyway. You guys have the power, and Trump and his cabal are gonna do all the things we don't want to happen, and there will be bloodshed. So how about we just skip all the dickwaving, and fucking do this? There isn't anything more pathetic than a racist too scared to own it.

But you know, really, my favorite part is knowing that you'll never ever be able to get rid of us. Think about it. You had us as SLAVES. We had absolutely no rights whatsoever, and almost every single person in this country didn't even consider black people to be human. And we STILL got to where we are. You're never getting rid of us, no matter how hard you try. We built your fucking white house, we built your fucking streets and your train tracks. We picked your cotton, and we plowed your land. We gave you jazz and rock and all the slang and fashion. And there is nothing that gives me more joy than knowing that my very existence makes so many pathetic losers livid. That the things I get to do that make me happy like having so many white friends and dating white women and living in a well-off town make you want me dead. I really truly enjoy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/llsBnPku280
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this reminds me of the boondocks episode on nigger moments.

easier just to stay in my nice suburbs and ignore the drama

Amen. Fuck off Stinkmeaner OP

>im happy im an undesirable descendant of slaves
>ook ook eek eek
>fight me reeeeeeee

Dont you have some welfare to thank whitey for?

wait a minue, I'm white!
>NIGGA THIS A PERFECTLY GOOD MOMENT TO THROW YO' LIFE AWAY!

Nice pasta, I was in that thread too.

You're not a nigger if you're intelligent just for clarification, nigger.

youtu.be/llsBnPku280

>he thinks that black people are valued members of society

>I want all you motherfuckers to stop "hiding your power-level" and face us like fucking men. Get in the fucking streets and fight us. Call me a nigger to my fucking face, and after I punch you, you can punch me back, and we can really get this thing started.
>put yourself at a tactical disadvantage so my jigaboo friends and i can gang up on you and pretend that the fight was honorable
don't worry jamal, the day of the rope will come soon enough

>Call me a nigger
ok you are a nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the South African Special Forces, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on SWAPO, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire South African armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the SADF arsenal and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you think you've encountered whites in life, but you have yet to encounter us when we're determined.

>a fucking nigger
>a fucking burger nigger

Don't make me laugh

i just wanna say: that monkey is fucking creepy looking

it almost looks fake or like i'm having a nightmare

We have one African American nigger in my home town. Cunt is 6'11 and a big piece of shit that no one likes. Apart from being fucking lazy and has a big mouth he tries to fuck all the married ladies. Are all American niggers like this?

LOL your tribes enslaved each other, don't be mad at white people for being even better at it. Hell, free blacks owned niggers back in the 1600s. White people ended slavery in their countries, and blacks are STILL enslaving each other in Africa today, you ignorant simian.

And George Washington Carver didn't invent peanut butter, either.

goys its ctr, ignore OP

Wow, good job, you stole what I wrote.

Well, I'm here, if you wanna talk.

>1 post by this ID

loempia

As long as you dont "sag" and walk with a fake limp and are not a welfare leech then you can stay .... we aint gotta fight.

Posting selfies is frowned upon in anonymous imageboards OP

i say loempia

You hungry?

I dont get it

>and there will be bloodshed.
Why do black people always want to fight

>You had us as SLAVES. We had absolutely no rights whatsoever, and almost every single person in this country didn't even consider black people to be human. And we STILL got to where we are. You're never getting rid of us, no matter how hard you try. We built your fucking white house, we built your fucking streets and your train tracks. We picked your cotton, and we plowed your land. We gave you jazz and rock and all the slang and fashion
THIS. those were the good ol days. Everyone was happy. Why can't we go back to that? Why is it that once white people freed your people, the first thing you want to do is wanting to fight? Don't you have any higher aspirations? Don't you want to be a doctor, a lawyer, a scientist maybe?

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

yeah im hungry

Nice selfie.

nigger alert

TRUMP

IS

NOT

RACIST

AGAINST

BLACK PEOPLE

stop drinking the liberal koolaid you stupid sheep

>knowledge of science