Brit/pol/ - Generic YMTPMDKNCYA Opener Edition

>House of Lords push for amendments to Article 50 Bill
express.co.uk/news/uk/766328/Brexit-process-frustrated-Lib-Dem-Lord-pushing-EU-bill-amendments

>Labour's Stoke candidate: "Nuttall should sod off back where he came from"
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-should-sod-9805879

>The Eternal Anglo strikes again as French Presidential candidate Francois Fillon faces charges because of his English wife
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/12/francois-fillon-british-wife-penelope-expected-face-legal-proceedings/

>Trump will face huge protests wherever he goes in Britain
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/donald-trump-state-visit-protest-stop-trump-uk-britain-protest-birmingham-owen-jones-a7576211.html

>Bercow on the brink - Calls for Speaker to resign grow after he attempts suicide in drunken drug-fuelled rage
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4215916/John-Bercow-quit-breaching-impartiality-rules.html

>Blairites launch campaign to replace Corbyn with one of their own when he stands down
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/12/labour-jeremy-corbyn-critics-organise-locally-leadership-election

>Antifa admit raping a UKIP activist in Stoke as Paul Nuttall alleges he saw their black ten-inchers plunging in and out of the poor purple rosette-wearing granny's dusty kipper pissflaps
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/12/exclusive-video-anti-racists-admit-attacking-ukip-activists-stoke-election-campaigning/

>Bent luvvies cry and call for overthrow of the government at the BAFTAs
theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/12/ken-loach-governments-treatment-of-refugee-children-callous-brutal-and-disgraceful

>BLACKED and GLOBALED! Tory MPs demand that 52 mostly nonwhite countries have immigration rules relaxed to "send an important message" that Brexit wasn't about lowering immigration
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/commonwealth-citizens-should-have-uk-visas-fast-tracked-brexit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=va6nPu-1auE
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_trScVsFY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Hoppsposter/filter/text/
youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're all redditors
Get the fuck off the Americans website

You can only have 1 more variety of curry for the rest of your life. What curry is it?

FIRST FOR EMILIA

Terrible Australian comedian who does a terrible drunk act on stage got annoyed at based Piers on the Bill Maherstein show.
I haven't for the video, but you can imagine what it is.
Piers: GIve him a chance
Edgy comedian who pushes the boundaries: You can't say that! He is hitler!

NATIVE Britons
Beware of
FOREIGN Influence

British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Kike
>Preuße - Paedophile
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic Nationalist Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)

YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

Shit.

Cocoa desu

Go away fat boy.

thai red

Eddy desu

The fact that YKTD is a complete spack and probably an ugly cunt and Meme Merchant is actually the only decent one is what makes this image accurate.

sow loving faggot
nonce

>tfw no greggs curry waifu anime lads smfhtbqhwyfalaz

Kill yourself, stupid cunt.

I wholehardetly agree. also
Remind you of anyone A?
Fucking Leannne kek

Cute.

STOP SPAMMING THE NEW THREAD

>>wetewtfzccd
>>dthdgfgfdgdf
>>sfgsfffsgsgsf
>>srgrsgsdgsd
NEW

THAT's enough you spaz

Sod off Ivan McGoldberg

Erm... who are you?
It's a nice touch, though Merchant's pushing his luck with this newfound cockiness... might need to knock him down a peg

That's why I posted it cunt. Why don't you grow a pair and talk to the Tesco bird?

I remember an old work mate of mine showed him to me once, insisting that he was hillarious.

His act will get pretty old soon and he'll become totally irrelevant. Probably end up suffering from alcoholism and getting really fat.

Oh, were you that guy spamming /ptg/? Why are you such a whiny bitch?

Do this again

NOT FOR LEWD REEEEE

REMINDER THAT YKTD IS A FAUX CONSERVATIVE:
>Shitposts on a anime board about muh thatcher and muh right wing
>Is a NEET sustaining his pathetic existence off of bennies
>Benefits- A left wing institution

YOU'RE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE

What?

GAS THE DORKS

Tfw YKTD would gladly tap this just to fill the lonely void in his scrounger life.

No one wants to Duel and it got me banned for roleplaying

Some guy went on a 2 hour edd ed n' eddy spamming fest on Trumpgen. Must be a different guy.

Wait do I know you? How do you know about Leanne?

I actually know one Russian-Jewish-Scottish mongrel

Yeah exactly, do it again

>>Benefits- A left wing institution
>tfw to inteligent to be stuck in the 1980s and see left/right wing in terms of pure money
>tfw a weed-smoking Nandoposting thirst machine claims absolute authority over what is conservatism and what isn't

Based, whoever he is

Is you looking in the mirror?

"le go bak 2 cheky Nando XDDD" Mate working people pay for your existence get a fucking job.

Hunger Games tonight???

Does anyone actually know where he lives? It would be interesting to know if he actually lives in an economically depressed area, or if his pathetic excuse of a life is just a result of poor life choices.

THREAD THEME youtube.com/watch?v=ql_trScVsFY

Anycunt up itt like wanking wit a dildo up their arse?

>asking for a friend.

Can't tonight but I can confirm that if I did Portillo would get BTFO by Based Abbott

I'll do one eventually and it'll be ultra customised

REEEEEE MY LIFE IS SHIT BECAUSE OF THERESA MAY AND MUH BLACKPILL REEEEEEEE WAGIES OUT

The right wing follows classical economics which states that there is no voluntary unemployment. You are voluntarily unemployed, yet you claim to be right wing. You make no sense.

>3DPD

Newport apparently, definitely a sheep shagger though.

What has Theresa May actually done to harm you?

>"UKIP have served their purpose, there's no reason for them to exist anymore"

Is this the most blatant Tory meme?

He ignores anyone who ever actually calls him out on his life choices and the questions he does answer about it he dances around and fails to answer due to his insecurities. The only argument he has is "Wageslave" meme which is just cancer.

Kek. Nah he's a Glasgow cunt. Kipper and mild ETHNO at that.

Reminder Portillo has won already once. Fair enough announce when you are dont want to miss it

What do you expect from a Scottish Paki NEET

Newport you say? Can YKTD confirm this? I bet I could find him a piss easy job he could get if he just turned up for the interview.

I might do this regularly actually. I can't believe how difficult some people find it to get even an entry level job.

Had it for years and a couple of failed attempts suicide attempts. I don't know if I would want a shotgun anyway.

Cheers anyway

Nothing I thought it was obvious who I am mocking

Do you honestly see yourself getting a house, car, two holidays a year, gold-plated pension, 38.5hr work week, q.t wife and four kids while living in this country? I don't.

I'm convinced to the fact that the things our parents had don't realistically exist any more through the conventional route. Millennials here either have to leave or be prepared to live a life of multiple careers, paying an NHS subscription because it's so choked with boomers, not owning a car because it doesn't make financial sense, living with parents until 30/32/35/37/slowly-increasing-age to afford a house deposit or else rent at 70% of income, or find a way into a 65hr p/wk competitive job so to get the things our parents had. Or break from the path and go for business.

You don't understand he WANTS to be unemployed. He also won't even prove he's not Asian so good luck with getting any info out of YEJWJWWIQTD.

>Calling anyone Jewish

Cock meat Tittle

THANK YOU

Why are you acting as if your mate is some impartial concerned user? You're literally a real-life friend of his; archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Hoppsposter/filter/text/

Of course I'm left-wing if the terms are drawn so narrowly that they only apply to money, I said that before he came back with the Thatcherite meme about it being in terms of pure economics

>Right-wing politics hold that certain social orders and hierarchies are inevitable, natural, normal, or desirable, typically defending this position on the basis of natural law, economics or tradition.

right wing
noun
noun: right wing; plural noun: right wings; noun: rightwing; plural noun: rightwings

the conservative or reactionary section of a political party or system.
"a candidate from the right wing of the party"

I expect at least a sense of genuine dignity from any human being. But then again YKTD's status as a human being becomes increasingly debatable by the day.

Support for Labour over the years:
>49.7% GE1945
>48.0% GE1964
>43.2% GE1997
>35.2% GE2005
>30.4% GE2015
>24.0% YouGov poll, 6th Feb 2017

Can it ever really recover?

At least pick a Britfu.

>Scottish
>Paki
Pic one m'lady
Scot = Scottish paternal grandfather, 75-100% Scottish ancestry, 0-25% other Germanic

Cheers for the practical demonstration. Yes, I know the Meme Merchant irl. Don't see how that's relevant though. You're still unemployed.

Lads how to I go about becoming a worldly and learned person like Hitchens and pic related?

HE'S FUCKING LEFT WING HE FINALLY ADMITTED IT BTFO- YKTD ON SUICIDE WATCH

Also no part of the right wing theory of social/economic hierarchy includes benefits scrounging NEETS, don't try to pass yourself off as just a lower class citizen, because you aren't even that.

You're right. Should have seen that by the blackpill reference. Don't think I've ever actually seen it mentioned anywhere else on Sup Forums.

It's really not catching on.

I haven't claimed to be a Thatcherite for yonks, this is nothing new

>Meme Merchant is back

NAZIS GET OUT OF MY BRITAIN

REEEEEEEE

Joking about doggos like this is over the line

Nope

Never

It's just a way for him to rationalise his shit life choices. Embarrassment.

I think if we bombard him with adverts for entry level jobs that he has no reasonable excuse to not apply for, we might just break him.

He's certainly an interesting character. I like what said about him, I bet that really hit a nerve.

Especially since my Doggo is actually ill atm

1PBTID

>Paki
>Work

YKTD failed at the first hurdle.

Any alt-right dafties here?

I'm going to kick your arse

I offered him a decent job.....

he declined

gas the taffys

Then, you'll die a traitor.

I hope he gets better

How's it measured?

huh.... what if lefties were the REAL racists.............