Piracy Increasing in lakes, rivers and ocean's across the sea, in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas

>Piracy Increasing in lakes, rivers and ocean's across the sea, in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas.

>Navy cant to shit about it.

>Pirates are literally undetectable.

What the fuck are you waiting for? Commit Piracy on the high seas and put meaning in your fucking life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uTYkcnJdDio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Seavey
youtube.com/watch?v=MCdNRPmCv9s
youtube.com/watch?v=UG6FhK96dBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Europe
Where exactly?
I just realized how ridiculously easy target baltic sea cruising ship would be. Whole security literally consist of half dozen manlets/females with pepper spray, and people there are so piss ass drunk that they would probably regard whole plundering as dream or just plain forget it.

>What the fuck are you waiting for? Commit Piracy on the high seas and put meaning in your fucking life.

Except when you're unfortunate enough to meet the Russian Navy

youtu.be/uTYkcnJdDio

wheres your source nigga

this

enjoy getting shot or your boat sunk or life in prison

In England for example, and the Mediterranean sea.

There's also Piracy in eastern European lakes.

oh hi

they'd come after you as hard as or harder than they go after other robbers

yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me

Somalian pirates are pathetic, they go for hostage taking and fighting the navy instead of the Dead Men Tell No Tales rule...

Piracy ain't the same as it was, modern pirates are niggers with cheap guns who want to be captains.

>What is gun.

>What is secrecy.

>What is moving away.

Then change modern piracy.

Also cannons.

If military can buy it, we can steal it

yo ho yo ho

people don't generally ship treasure chests full of gold like in the cartoons. taking hostages is how they'd get cash. plus people would fight them harder if they started killing lots of innocent people

>what is gun
this is gun
>what is secrecy
what is one instance of piracy stirring up the beehive of bored college aged navy and cost guards that have wet dreams about hunting and killing pirates
>what is moving away
what is a sophisticated communications network tracking every boat in the ocean to find and kill you

My point is you're retarded

>I just realized how ridiculously easy target baltic sea cruising ship would be. Whole security literally consist of half dozen manlets/females with pepper spray
And then you're a few hours away from getting fucked by any of the special forces units in the area.

I don't know about you but i know that Sweden has a unit that specifically trained just for that. They sent them to Somalia recently.

No,

they would take merchant vessels.

Hostage taking was very rare in pirates, they would sometimes do it to stop enemies from firing at them.

this

this is a ridiculous thread anyway like if you were actually going to do it then don't post your plans online

>There's also Piracy in eastern European lakes.
what the fuck, how third world do you need to be to have pirates in the lakes?

>hostage taking was very rare in pirates
You know nothing about modern piracy do you?

Top kek. Too bad that a modern pirate would get its ass blasted by a drone in a relatively short time. And ships are getting automatic. With automatic defenses, perhaps.
>tfw no Caribbean pirate life

Lake Piracy has been around since Ancient China.

A famous Lake Pirate was a man called Dan Seavey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Seavey

Not modern piracy no.

then keep to your fantasies about what great times pirates of old had and how they weren't disease ridden criminals looking to stab someone in the back for a few doubloons
Modern piracy only takes place off third world nigger countries and involves piling 50 niggers in a fishing boat hoping to get gibs form a swedish shipping boat

youtube.com/watch?v=MCdNRPmCv9s

This is Sup Forums dreaming of piracy

Fuck off Ragnar

Just travel everywhere you go, armed better than the pirates.

Eventually they'll learn to avoid you.

youtube.com/watch?v=UG6FhK96dBg

You lot wouldn't last a day.

I know I wouldn't.

My family has been a sailing family for centuries.

Trust me when I say I can sail.

>They sent them to Somalia recently.
Be careful that russia does not hear your 20k doomstack isn't home.

Kek'd when imagined couple of slavs robbing some old fishermans boat.

AND

Piracy and any kind of boarding action in international waters is dangerous to your life.

The Greenpeace faggots were lucky the russians didnt just shoot them in the arctic, they would have been within their legal rights.

I bet there are a lot of people who nobody knows about, sinking in the sea, killed by ship crews.

That's deep ocean travel. What constitutes piracy nowadays is a bunch of niggers on a speedboat with the Somali coast still in sight.

Sure, but how many of 4channers are hairy sailors like you on average.

I have better stuff going on like selling chloroform and dmt to people after i synthisize it. Did you know most dealers are retards who cant make their own shit.

Its not like I'm recruiting people to my crew, I recruited people from Taverns for that.

Besides, tropical storms like the one in your video are rare and only occur in the middle of nowhere.

>synthesizing DMT

Yeah no, you'd need a pretty tight setup for that. Extraction is totally viable though

Lying is wrong user

Letters of Marque when

Which made sense back then, but now that we have rocket propelled target seeking missiles and radar and satellites. So unless your poor as fuck lake pirates should be the punchline to a joke not a credible thread.

The pirate life would be great if one could get a boat like the queen Anna revenge. You would also need a crew that won't bitch about doing hard work.

River Pirates live around where I live, they are fucking unstoppable.

If I had the money I'd be a sea narco,get a bunch of planes and soviet era warships for cheap
Make a base In a big oil rig ,with tons of pirate narcos
>spread goods all over the world via sea networks
>become bigger and richer than soros

>larping this hard

No really, I live near a lake which has had its share in river piracy. I haven't heard of them in months.

your base would be found out and get bombed to shit

>post age of sail piracy

where is the fun?

AA guns are a must
Knock out any bomb or missile heading your way,doesn't the us navy do the same with auto miniguns?

Some sailing boats also have motors.

if it was so bad then why was it such a problem?

THE GREAT PIRATE AGE IS BACK.

Does being an internet pirate count?

Yeah sure.

You can get everything you need cheap off of wish. The rest you can find at the local ace hardware. Yealds vary based on plant matter extracted. I exagerated by generalizing. My apology.

Get out faggot

How about Lake Erie?