If Europe was 100% white 1000 years ago why did we still have wars with each other?

Why did white people kill other whites instead of getting along and making more white babies for the greatness of the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_xwnb3cymc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most people wouldn't now anything about other races 1000 years ago. I read some works of a man born in 1919 (I think) and he said the first black man he ever saw was when Louis Armstrong visited Sweden. I guess that says quite a lot...on top of the usual struggle for power between different kings/churches.

barbarism
(((constantine)))
other (((reasons)))

Certainly wasn't our fault.

t. the german people

Money and jews

LMAO, you stupid bong.

Back in the dark ages the guys across the hedge were your mortal enemy, there was no law back then.

Most people only gave a toss about eating and keeping warm and trying not to get mutilated.

I dont think they had much time for the Jew memes

>white
We are and have been hundreds of different ethnicities and nations still. White is an anglo umbrella term for European that doesn't really reflect the way Europe or how European identities works unlike the colonial mutts over the pond.

Even jesus couldn't keep the jews from stealing cheating and lying everyone out of their well being. they have been around for over 2000 years jewing and stealing and kikeing

Because caucasians used to chimp out a lot, it was our favourite past time so we chimped only against the best - ourselves.

Eventually some of us decided to chimp at those worse at chimpening than us because they had the gibz and we didn't.

Current chimpouts by other ethnicities are what equates to little children getting cocksure because an older specimen wanted to take a nap from all his chimpening and doesn't seem so scary anymore.

If we as much reared our head in an angry manner they'd refrain from all chimpening.

Example: Two world wars. Only whites can outchimp whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_xwnb3cymc

Some people just want more stuff.

Because there was no multiple races, there was only europe and the evil sandniggers to crusade against.

Back then people didn't associate themselves with whiteness but with their own country or even with their own city/town. So the way people currently go with white/black/asian, people used to go spanish/french/HRE or something like that.

jews have been fucking everything up since before jesus.

because of the Anglos

Oh I forgot, they also had the annual "kick out the jews and when the economy crashes let them in again"

There were jews the whole time

jews use

>100% white
I thought Jews didn't consider themselves white?

I went to an all white high school and there were still cliques and bullies...

Just part of herd mentality I guess.

>If Europe was 100% white 1000 years ago why did we still have wars with each other

Such a good question !!!!! I have absolutely no idea !!

Jews

Oh I forgot, they also had the annual "kick out the jews and when the economy crashes let them in again" KEKEKEK

Because of this shit nation.
I hate Germany so god damn much.

No, but everything from the 20th century and beyond has been your fault.

The jews fucked germany up

Its Because of the Wigger Mentallity.....

Calm down, Jaques. It's not like you did not import more foreigners into your country of the last 50 years than we did in the last two.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Feudal wars over muh legacy of conquest.

Jews.

Practice

True,True...

Because we are the warrior caste of the human race. However, we value pride and honor, which seperates us from the savages.

Asians are similar, but they hold honor and respect much higher than we.

>Europe was 100% white 1000 years ago
Spain was conquered by Arabs 1000 years ago, so not 100% white. Not to mention Mongols and other nomads attacking from the east.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT TWAS DA JOOS!!!!!!!!

Jesus, how weak willed are you white people that you allow a small minority to consistently BTFO you every single time for thousands of years?

If a document was signed tomorrow that stated UK, France and Germany will now be united under the new country, Germania, with previous countries and its laws abolished
That 'country' won't last till the end of Trump's term since all 3 of your right wings will kill each other

memes aside OP, you gotta uderstand that peace is the biggest meme of all time
everything and everyone is this universe needs conflict to move forward, it's how it is, (((peace))) is a distraction and if you believe in it you're a monumental faggot, that red pill is hard to swallow for some

When did we say that there wouldn't be wars in a 100% white society?
What's the basis of this strawman exactly?

Wow, it's almost like France and England didn't drag Germany into WWI, divide their ancestral lands, then make them reparations for the cost of the entire war.

It's almost like France and England didn't declare war on Germany in 1939 despite Hitler offering them friendship for 5 years.

Fuck you, piss drinker.

Would be more fitting if it was a usa ball

Life is war

I never complained about the jews, if anything they were a vital part of the economy in many places

no more brother wars!

user let me tell you about non-Anglos..

you get it, see

Because it has never been about race.

because the problems we face nawadays didn't exist back then and they didn't even think that the existence of the most powerful race would be at jeopardy one day

all of recorded history to this very day is dominated by the idiocy of religion and the idiocy of war.

the amount of history that is concerned with technology, learning, art, etc. pales in comparison.

look at the fucking headlines. china is dying to attack taiwan. the whole middle east just exists to fight over religion. korea. russia/ukraine.

tldr, human beings are fucking shit heads.

You are absolutely correct. Wars bring innovation and societal progress that you never see in times of peace. Most technology started with a goal of killing each other more efficiently.

>human beings will conquer the stars with their expertise of war
Ftfy fmlm

Race doesnt matter. Culture is the reason we have wars.

you have to be an american on a proxy. nobody in europe is that stupid.

Because that's what made Europe great. Constant competition.
Peace is death.

Because Germany.

This isn't really true. People had more localized identities, not national ones, but the one thing universal to most of Europe was Catholic Christianity. Church Latin was also the lingua franca for scholars internationally of course. So it was religion rather than race or nation, until the Reformation and the rise of Early Modern states.

Well yeah, but it was mostly Europe (christians) versus the evil sandniggers until the schism happened. When everybody is a (Catholic) christian you have to find something else to bicker about.

Religion. It's always either religion, money, or race.

>Anglos literally ended the white race for muh empire
>then sold out the empire just 10 years later for muh human rights
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good question
Maybe Aryans are the best after all...
Fuck other whites. Only the pure can remain.

>I dont think they had much time for the Jew memes

pogroms lmao

This. We have a swedish song about this going something like "Is it really peace that we want, at any conceviable price?"

Because being one race does not actually mean everyone gets along. Whoever tells you this is trying to bluepill you.

This as well, people are not just "racist" they are TRIBALISTIC. Look at Sweden and Norway. I regret to this day that we did not keep them, we could have had that oil & used it wisely and well - unlike whatever the fuck they do with it.

Because assuming everyone was 100% white we would eventually find something to separate ourselves with and rank each other higher/below others.
It's human nature to want to belong to a group and feel special, gurantee you there would be wars and deaths etc etc.
TL;DR: Race is an issue because it's very easy to differentiate. If not for race, we would pick something else and kill each other.

U wot m8?

This, war brings progress, (((peace))) brings degeneracy
War gives purpose, at this day and age, there's no motivation to find a job, why would I work ? To pay for shits I don't need ? I'm good thanks
Oh ? I should work to take care of an eventual family ? Too bad your (((peace))) has taken family roles away
But if there's a war going on, I know what I'm working for, my human senses tell me to protect the people I care about, so I'm gonna make sure I can do it, no matter how (job domain that fits you best)
(((peace))) only allows me to decay and rot like a useless idiot
People usually shake their head at that, but seriously, I would've done much better have I been born in a shithole

We should ask you this question too Rory

Frenchy is right. If Hitler won it would be different. But there is simply no reason to decay in this society. I want war, and I want it now.

go fuck your muslim refugee. I'm sure he's getting horny about now.

not heard this is literally decades.

and its so true,

Big medieval cities had travelers and merchants from all over the world. Not too many but still

Thierry has it.

jews had infested europe.

muslims kicked them out and kept them out after the jews repeated attempts (crusades) to take over the middle east up until 1945.

yeps along the silk road, or the winds that took the Spanish to South America, horn of Africa and ofc the Nile.

Europe was mostly white 100 years ago and they still were killing each other by the millions.

Europe has always been filled with bloodthirsty savages. Only reason they haven't done it since WW2 is the atomic bomb.

>Thierry

Almost right (it's the name I was supposed to have before my mom and dad chose something more prestigious)

>up until 1945.
Or until we discovered how much oil they had.

>DA JOOSE
If white were so superior, they would have never allowed themselves to be manipulated by the Jews as you claim.

>Wow, it's almost like France and England didn't drag Germany into WWI, divide their ancestral lands, then make them reparations for the cost of the entire war.
>It's almost like France and England didn't declare war on Germany in 1939 despite Hitler offering them friendship for 5 years.
>Fuck you, piss drinker.

Um, bretty good for a Murican...

More prestigious than Thierry?

Arsenal fan here, so it's either Patrick or Robert.

I'll allow Zinedine and Fabian too

white people like to kill each other if there are no shitskins around.

hmm that's not more prestigious ...

This is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier

Or Eric

He oozes French imo

whites fucked up I agree.

now we are correcting that mistake.

Dégoutant...la vrai génétique Francaise a l'air de Génie...

The glory of conquest

An old Roman name meaning the longed for?

Had your parents been trying for a long time to have you, or were you a miracle baby? ;D

The only Didier's I know are DesChamp and Drogba, And Zokora I guess, but hes not that great.

kicking the jewery out of europe?

yes, there's a huge gap between my brothers and I
But they did it ! The 3rd one (me) is an aryan
It was worth waiting and trying again !

Remember Crecy, you Cunt

It was the joos

For most of history the idea of a black African was outlandish to Europeans in the north. Most people even in Mediterranean Europe never saw a negro or knew someone who knew someone who had seen a literal negro or even a Pajeet or Ping. There's a reason why negroes were exhibited at fairs once Europeans started exploring Africa. For similar reasons natives in other parts of the world had an interest in white people and their hair and skin when they first saw whites. Because whites were like aliens to them, and most of them didn't even know whites existed. In Europe, other races only became visible when peoples from the east came to wreck Europe. And at that time minor differences in appearance were huge in the eyes of locals so other whites might look like practically another race.

(((Argentina)))

Exactly how, but electing the most jew influenced president since Jimmy Carter?

Fuck off, the germans did nothing wrong. They tried talking with ya and the anglos but you cunts just wanted to see Europe burn.

Because pretty much just Americans are "white" nationalists.

Because "white" just means "not a shitskin," it's a descriptive term, not an identity. There are people who are French, people who are German, nowadays you can even have Canadians and Americans, but there is no such thing as "white"

same reason why we have wars todat
it's always (((them)))