What went wrong?

Pinnochet was a minarchist you moron

>ancap
>dictator
really activates your helicopters

>ancap

>monarchist
>involves the state in everything

Pinochet was great, but he was a military dictator you could hardly call Chile under his regime anarchism.

Minarchist*

>really activates your helicopters
kek

>ancap

mega wew lad.

>american education

The time for arguments is over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_Chile

That's because an-caps are by far the biggest pussies on the political spectrum
Even anti-fa somehow get out and get some action, an-caps are only scrawny keyboard warriors, who are basically preaching a philosophy that doesn't even allow them to organize and cooperate
Useless

That's funny because*

Way to demonstrate your lack of understanding of AnCaps.

>preaching a philosophy that doesn't even allow them to organize and cooperate
how

>Throwing people out of a plane because they disagree with you.

Sure does sound like tons of freedom and minimalist government.

Only if you disagree with the state.

There's no understanding to be made here dipshit, simple observation is enough to see that outside of internet forums, you have zero relevancy and only appeal to introvert pseudo-intellectuals

>state subsidized helicopter rides
>ancap

You can't reason with a cancer cell. It has to be removed.

wrong

This. Left and right wing authoritarians (i.e. those who stand against the free market) would have to be physically removed.

By private companies

Ideally yes.

If you have a truly free market, it means there has to be no colluding between companies
Basically any attempt to associate and cooperate would undermine the very idea you're fighting for

Only humans deserve human rights like fee speech

This man and Chile are living proof that Capitalism is the answer.

Chicago Boys economic free policies made Chile have the highest growth in the Americas, made Chile the only 2nd world country in South America (the rest being 3rd world) and literally freed a country from fascism because the free market was working so well.

Now chile has lower homicide than the rest of the Americas.

Pinochet abandoned Neoliberalism though. He was a natsoc.

>1433
>2588
what are these?

Stop typing retard please and go educate

really spins my rotors

kek

ITT: triggered chileans

Hahahaha

> antifa better than ancaps
10 wews

user you are embarrassing yourself

Nope, that's how cartels and oligopols work
Unless you have explicit laws prohibiting it, it will happen. How is it a free market then when you have an all powerful cabal fully controlling an economic sector ?
If your ideology is full of loopholes you should be expected to get called out on it

I'm tired of the misuse of the term "third world," especially to the Cold War era. The third world were countries that were not aligned with the USA (1st) or USSR (2nd). Many of the non aligned countries were shitholes though.

Since the cold war is is over and the dichotomy of the 1st and 2nd worlds has dissolved I do think it is fair to call a country like Zimbabwe a "third world shithole"

>implying residents of bad neighborhoods give half a shit about improving their neighborhoods

see BLM "protests"

Hoppe is based as fuck but I feel his "security insurers" would take over the function of a totalitarian state in all but name.

Nice gets Portubro, are the guy who started the /HHH general/ thread a while back?

>How is it a free market then when you have an all powerful state fully controlling an economic sector?

ftfy

Who's the dictator?

"We must secure the existence.... blah blah blah" 14 words; Christopher Cantwell (CC - 33)

"There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and expelled from society." 25 words; Hans Hoppe (HH - 88)

It's not free market, and that's the point
Free market isn't a long term solution to keep a nation stable and organized, it comes at a cost in terms of societal and cultural structures. Economists are garbage statesmen because they're focused only on wealth and growth, as if it were the only thing that ensured the success of a nation. It's retarded, and reeks of ignorance

Pinochet was installed by America, Kissenger to be exact.

The CIA-backed coup and Allende's murder happened on September 11th.

Just like George HW's New World Order speech and some other events that I can't recall... I think one of them had to do with that new building in New York, you know, (((One World))) Trade Center.

You know the one... There used to be two big pllar-shaped buildings and the Soloman Brothers Building jn its place. A bit like the Temple of Solomon. That holy temple which was destroyed on Tisha B'Av.

You know, Tisha B'Av? It means ninth day of the eleventh month.

Don't worry goy. It's all just a big (((coincidence))).

A free market is a long term solution to the corporations have a financial incentive to keep their environment stable, so that they can focus on wealth and growth. I personally don't think organization is a good thing in an economy or society, it stifles innovation.

Economists are garbage statesmen because they are concerned with the economy and not the other functions of state. You sound like you have a masochistic need to be controlled that I would only expect a European raised on a lifetime of "state knows best" propaganda.