Traps are straight
OP is a heterosexual

This has potential.

Kosovo is controlled by Serbia

Opposite Day is next week, cunt

Did you even read the pic mate?

Black lives matter
OP isn't a faggot.

I think she is overdoing it a bit with the anti-semitism.

Reeee

shit post lad

2close

you fucking asshole.

Not fucking taking that risk

Nice!

I win.

fuck you

>Oh, look. Another suicide bomber of muslim faith attacked a preschool.
>Nevertheless, we must remain tolerant. Islam is a religion of peace!

fuck

this is the only thing I won't risk

why are you a nigger?
stop being a nigger.

ok

Shieet

Sieeet

How about instead of that, we play some jeopardy?

>future daughter

What

Fugg

f

heres mine

Fuck you

FUCK OFF

>

damnit

REEEEEE

Fuck you.

Nice one. I hate Trump and Trump shills.

>no pepe in the bedseet

and?

You superstitious numbskulls, I always read these "mother will die" crap and never replied to them for months now and guess what?: My Mum is still alive, well and kicking even after months of reading comments like that, some even with buttloads of replies.
Enjoy living like cavemen.

*Being tasked to spy on potential terror suspects and you end up looking at hot anime girls*

m8 ur mum's been dead for years

>spending all that time to click on all of those responses

Confirmed norman bates

>he thinks the effects are immediate
LOL

you can select + copy paste them like normal text you low IQ amerishart simpleton, although it does have a limit on how many people your reply to to prevent spam

A little too self aware there, Sweden.

I think i know the guy in the picture. Kek

Nobody wins.

Bro, I've been cursed by professionals, from "shamans" and hoodoo doll bullcrap to old cat grandmas with mental disabilities, and you know what?
It doesn't freaking affect me because I don't allow it to.
By taking shit like curses seriously then they might happen, sorta like how Law of attraction works I think.
Also my heart should have stopped on 12 of january 2015 like that old turk I pissed off told me, it still hasn't

Its like we have to help the retards make their memes against us

More like PLEBBIT.

>Bulgarian poster has been cursed multiple times in his life
No surprise there, is that something the gypsies frequently try to intimidate people with in Bulgaria?

nice

I don't get it.

I do

HAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit

I'm not saying curses don't exist, I'm just saying they are easily preventable by just not caring or allow it to slither into your psyche.
The more you allow people's "hexes" or "curses" to become real in your mind, the bigger the chance something bad is gonna happen because you are wanting it to happen in a sort of way.
Hence why, not caring easily nullifies this, since you don't consent to it.
Like I've said I've been also cursed by legit "pros" not just LARP snowflakes who played too much D&D, edgy satanic kids who carry a goats head around, random gypsies or mentally handicapped grandmas.

thats why you make sure everything is covered my nigguh. fucking perverted government wants to hear teenage boys fap.

get out

[screeches autistically]

But not really, gypsies mainly go around on their holidays to spread "charm" like, you give them a little money and they are like "I predict you'll be a rich and man" and that sort of bullcrap.
But, I remember a time some teenage gypso girl bugged me and wanted cash, even though I already gave her a 1 lev because she was "hungry" and "poor", naturally she can't do anything so she went all "In a few days a fire will kill you in your sleep" while holding her necklace in her hands and doing some strange motions with her other hand then she ran away.
A few days later my TV caught fire while I was sleeping due to faulty wiring, but not enough to start a real fire it seemed, I never woke up till the morning to the smell of burnt crap but apperanty It happend around 12 aclock midnight, makes me wonder if I was gonna survive if I took her seriously.
This was the only time a "curse" was very close to becoming real in my life and that was only because I heavily doubted myself on if it would happen or not.

kek
the pol one

But what she's saying is true...

lol good one guys

Triggered

Ohh, I'm gonna have fun with this one on Sup Forums

Paris has a problem with druglords?

The entire damn country is plagued with this shit!

you have drug cartels in france?

Mainly in the South (of France)

Has anyone tried to do anything about it?

never heard of it. clearly it hasnt reached mexican proportions yet

In Marseille mafia is an issue

nice