If The Egyptian Pharaohs Were Black

How do they explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bmj.com/content/345/bmj.e8268
dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603/abstract;jsessionid=4F50C426C2E545AF48BCA2A1D2E8EC37.f04t02
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or this?

Snow bunny

they can't because they weren't

This.

They looks as of Berber, Arab or may be Ethiopian ethnicity.
A significant part of the Egyptian population may have been black though, especially among those living in the Upper Egypt area.

there was a country called nubia and they were black some of them conquered egypt and become pharaoh of egypt of course this doesn't mean that egypt is sub sharan black

They were mulattoes though.

Albino fake propaganda.

Just think about Ancient Egypt was invaded by

The Hyksos (they lived in Syria/Jordan area)
Assyrians
Persians
The Greeks
The Romans
The Arabs

All in a span of 1000-1500 years they were conquered and occupied by foreigners. Now, look what happened to America where whites after over 250 yrs are set to be minorities in their own country by 2050.

Same thing in a lot of European countries where Arabs and other minorities are slowly growing in population.

If took 250 plus yrs for whites in America to become minorities in their own country, think about the original Egyptians must've become minorities and eventually mixed with 1000 of yrs of foreigners that changed how they physically used to look like

I just want proof that niggers were pharaohs. Did they dna test past ones to prove it?

Some Egyptians with access to the tombs tested Ramses III and found out he had Y-DNA E1b1a, which is chiefly west African. No kidding.
bmj.com/content/345/bmj.e8268

>inb4 Tut was R1b
that claim was never scientific and was made by a private company with no access to any data

The genetic studies from Marin et. al. 1999, Hawass et. al. 2012, DNA Tribes/JAMA 2012, and DNA Tribes/JAMA 2013 have resulted in unamed predynastic rulers and named rulers such as Ramses III (19th Dynasty) and Tutankhamen and Amenhotep III (18th Dynasty) as unmixed Africans who most closely match indigenous African ethnic groups from The Great Lakes region, South Africa, West Africa, the Sahel, and the Horn.

Cranial studies by Keita, Irish, and Hassan, reveal remains in predynastic through dynastic Kemet being of “Negroid” types.

dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

we wuz bene gesserit

I think the ancient Greek Herodotus called the ancient Egyptians “Ethiopian” (which is a phenotypic description of black people) several times in his writings.

Good to know. Why is there no painted statues of them confirming their skin color? The Egyptains used limestone to paint the pharaoh's head statues (which is why the color is still on the statues like the pics i posted) and all I see is sand-nigger skinned ones.

Negroid DNA is A and B, E is not a negroid DNA type, you can have E deep in Asia and also in Africa.

The same can be said about R1B.

Egyptians were mixed like Americans are today. Is America a NEGROID Civilization? No of course not, and the same can be said about Egypt. Egypt mixed with slaves, they were mixed somewhat, more in the south than the north.

Most East Africans are mulattoes.

Anyway, Egyptian civilization came from the Levant. All you need to do is read about Osiris and Isis.

Isis = Ishtar = Inanna

Inanna holds the Ankh in her left hand.

Plastic surgery?

There are but usually they are depicted as slaves.
I mean E1b1a is very chiefly African but it could be just a slave who got lucky down the line and managed to cuck some royal lineage, making Ramses part Eurasian and some part nigger.

Progressive Multiculturalism?

Depends on which dynasty you look, but look at all the pre-18 dynasty art and you'll see dark skin and negro (east African features not west)

Probably slaves.

The Earliest Nomadic people in the Neolithic were Eurasian and mixed with Negroes.

Even Egyptains hated the niggers hahahaha

Tell me this dude isn't Chinese! You can't!

Go further back towards the earlier dynasties before all the invasion and you can see how the Egyptians original look like

Those ears are way too big to be on a nigger.

cleopatra wasnt actually egyptian you fucking mongs

not that I'm aware of, neolithic Anatolians or Natufians don't show SSA signals

The Old Kingdom Egyptians invented Sunscreen and wore wigs to hide their hair from the Sun.

See pic related, the woman on the right wears a wig over her Caucasian hair.

Fuck!

That wasnt tut's face. He was very deformed from inbreeding. They dont know whos face that is.

pic related is the hair of a a regular person who lived under him in Amarna. Clearly a Caucasian with fair hair.

>explain this?
Thats clearly a black person

WE WUZ QUEENZ AND SHIET

Please be technical, and don't communicate like a barbarian, if you want to make a technical point.

She also lived 1000 years after Nefertiti (show above) you mong.

Underrated post

Race is a hard thing to define through dna testing.

Primarily because "race" as we understand it doesn't really exist. About all dna testing can tell you, is what percentage of the CURRENT population has the same dna traits. Which is why you get the west african map there. It doesn't mean the pharaohs were black, or anything at all really, it just means that is the current population who has the most similar dna. It's also just one very small type of dna, in a huge picture.

If you're white and your family has been in the US for more than 100 years, you'll probably test positive for certain types of dna specific to native americans. That, however, doesn't mean any of your ancestors were actually native americans, and it certainly doesn't mean that native americans were white.

cont-

Here is another image of a wig, notice the straight hair underneath the wig.

Thank you

But you ignore the nigger lips and nose?

cont-

Posting this as it's beautiful.

Looks sand-nigger to me desu.

well then be technical yourself since you made such a claim
what I wanted to say is that of all the neolithic DNA we have there is no sign of negroid DNA, don't know where you are getting this info

depends, but a lineage that is transmitted from father to son and is nowadays completely absent elsewhere except for west Africa is certainly telling, this has nothing to with what you are saying

The guy was inbred.

See pic related. The product of inbreeding Caucasians.
Negroes are more inbred than Caucasians.

Less inbreeding and civilized ways = Fairer colors and tamer features.

More inbreeding and barbarous ways = Darker colors and aggressive features.

The DNA probes and physical reconstruction told us he is an eternal Kanglo

I dunno I find it weird no questions whether or not England is a part of Europe, or at least within the European (Caucasian) culture and ethnic sphere. Not a single person worries if Japan is Asian, Greece or Italy, or even Spain or Portugal are anything other than European or of prdominant caucasion influence)...

But if you were to ask if Egypt is African, on the African continent, or is at least an appendage of Africa. Yet everyone is scratching their heads like it's some big mystery.

Who gives a fuck? Honestly.

It is. Sorta. It's a Copt. Im just shitposting.

I never mentioned DNA regarding the Neolithic.

They found negroid skulls et cetera with Neolithic Eurasian pastoral people.

Black people.

>They found negroid skulls et cetera with Neolithic Eurasian pastoral people
source?
the only Eurasian skull which was classified as something "negroid" is the very weird Grimaldi skull from south Italy and it's not even neolithic

"We conclude that the Egyptians have been in place since back in the Pleistocene and have been largely unaffected by either invasions or migrations. As others have noted, Egyptians are Egyptians, and they were so in the past as well."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603/abstract;jsessionid=4F50C426C2E545AF48BCA2A1D2E8EC37.f04t02

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/

Is that why they yell World Star all the time?

ayo dis some bullshit we wuz kings n queens

This is what I wrote earlier:

Just think about Ancient Egypt was invaded by

The Hyksos (they lived in Syria/Jordan area)
Assyrians
Persians
The Greeks
The Romans
The Arabs

All in a span of 1000-1500 years they were conquered and occupied by foreigners. Now, look what happened to America where whites after over 250 yrs are set to be minorities in their own country by 2050.

Same thing in a lot of European countries where Arabs and other minorities are slowly growing in population.

If it's in the process of 250 plus yrs for whites in America to be minorities in their own country, think about the original Egyptians must've become minorities and eventually mixed with 1000 of yrs of foreigners that changed how they physically used to look like

We know pham. We're just making fun of niggers. Although Copts seem to be the purest Egyptian Egyptians.

I really liked that one Ayn Rand line. To paraphrase: A white moron is still a moron. A black genius is still a genius.

Un/Fortunately most stereotypes exist for a reason.

I'm ahead of the curve here.

Tamer people who evolve = Mutations that result in Fairer features.

Barbarians who inbreed and do not reward diversity within their populations = Dark Aggressive looking.

Blacks are Inbred and lack diversity within their societies for mutations.

In Egypt and North Africa you stupid dago.

Egypt and north Africa aren't Eurasia you drunk ape

Why don't you post a source from 500BC while you're at it.

kekking hard at you.

Underrated.

You filthy half breed mongrel.

Eurasians migrated throughout North Africa and even into the Sub Saharan regions.

The Neanderthals even lived in North Africa.

then show me the fucking sources you low IQ subhuman

>eternal Kanglo

Nice.

Egyptians had contact with Caucasians, and they realized Caucasians were more beautiful.

So they made themselves look Caucasian in their art.

I watched a docu about Maya and Merritt. He was an architect iirc. Buried amongst his grave goods was a golden cubit from the pharaoh himself.

Who gives a fuck about Egypt?

It is a long dead nation that built ultra expensive and 100% useless man-made mountains, that got BTFO by God, the Assyrians, the Greeks and the Romans, then the Mohammedans turned it into the shithole it is today.

Most overrated civilaztion of all time.

>Eurasians migrated throughout North Africa and even into the Sub Saharan regions.

>The Neanderthals even lived in North Africa.
BAHAHHAHHAHA no

I'm not your research assistant, do it yourself.

Egyptians are already pretty fucking "pure", we didn't even interbreed with each other that often (there's a significant genetic shift between Upper and Lower Egyptians), what makes you fuckers think we interbred with foreigners?

We wuz fremen an shiet

Eternal butthurt incoming.

>Ancient North Africans
>Black

pick one

I get it, you're talking out of your ass. I know there is Eurasian input in central and east Africa especially, but I'm not aware of any negro/eurasian mutt in the neolithic, they were 100% Eurasian as far as genetics goes, they just migrated south and mixed, they weren't part negroid to begin with.

yes, please fuck off, whatever you are

Why would I be butthurt Tyrone?
All the historical facts contradict your statement

(You) earned this

I'm usually a fish, today I'm here for the flood.

one thing is for sure

they weren't white

WE WUZ DRAGONBORN N SHIET

What is white?

Image.jpg
Fucking iPhone normie

This. We wuz Chingz and Changz.

You're fucking Arab rape babies now, the only thing close to original Egyptians in today's world are the Kopts.

Arab/Mohammedan Egypt is nothing but a shitfest, useless nation of bastards that should not exist.

Queen Tiye 1398 BC

Literally only retards will say Egyptians were either white or black. They certainly weren't white and weren't West Africans. It's a well known fact (if you aren't retarded) that Egypt was basically a melting pot and there were Nubian dynasties. Egyptians weren't a single race.

pic related is what she looks like.

Caucasian with fair hair.

What is White?

sure, but who cares, right?

There was only one dynasty of black pharoes in egypt and they werent even egyptian. They were nubians. Everytime you tell a black guy that though you get called a liar.

Auburn hair is not uncommon for elderly East Africans, and though Tiye wasn't elderly when she died, of course, the hair itself aged after death.

really activates the almonds

European. That's what everyone means when they say white. All whites are Caucasian, but not all Caucasians are white skinned

>tfw could be praying to Amun but got to count the slaves

Be bamboozled

Tiye was not even Egyptian, both her parents were Semitic, so plz stfu