"More than 30 troops across the british Armed Forces are having medical treatment to change their gender"

"More than 30 troops across the british Armed Forces are having medical treatment to change their gender"

>born too late to explore the earth
>born too early to explore the universe
>born just in time to go balls deep in some stinky military boipucci

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4216110/Armed-Forces-gender-reassignment-figures-revealed.html?mrn_rm=als1

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4216110/Armed-Forces-gender-reassignment-figures-revealed.html?mrn_rm=als1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmmmm, time to rev up our army

My mum is in the armed forces and getting a new colleague: a male to female tranny. She has to train it.

I really don't envy her.

what's your mother doing in the army at her age?

She training her how to push paper?

I thought most females in the army were dykes anyway?

explain yourself

Kek, what army.

>what's your mother doing in the army at her age?
>She training her how to push paper?
RAF, flight ops.
She's not a dyke.

can you please stop posting anime

this is why the normies dont take us seriously

Pokemon isn't anime.

Most of these are women who want to become men, not the reverse. Something that confirms the stereotype that women working in areas such as the military are not very feminine.

all of your little girl cartoons count as anime

stop

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4216110/Armed-Forces-gender-reassignment-figures-revealed.html?mrn_rm=als1

30 troops is not many out of, what, 200,000? I'm bad at maths but it seems a small %

got a source on that?

They're allowing this I'm the US too, and it's probably the most degenerate thing I've ever heard of in my life.

It also basically proves that even our leaders know WW3 is never going to happen, and even if it did, it'd be over in a matter of hours.

She didn't happen to serve in the WACS in the Philippines did she?

Sorry. She is

>daily mail

FRONTLINE INFANTRY!

My mum? No. RAF.
The tranny? No, it was still a man for quite a while after they disbanded.

If she's a dyke how come she has married reproduced? Stupid cunt.

>what's your mother doing in the army at her age?
> not knowing about military careers
Ok kid.

not an argument

The daily mail is no less accurate than the bbc, their writing style is just very sensationalist and they cover topics the middle classes are terrified off e.g. rapefugees

Oh my, seeing these fine gentlemen I can think some niggers with torches are enough

You would need to be able to afford the torches first.

Yeah, because it worked out so well for you last time.

top post lad

>Destroy your life for 5 minutes of faux congratulations on a national scale
>Not realising it makes you easier to locate when the RWDS are storming the streets looking for examples to make on the DOTR

Don't these people ever learn? It's like when people revel in their degeneracy on (((social media))). I hope those 5 minutes were worth it.