If you can find a single attractive non-mixed aboriginal woman that we can all agree is good looking then I will...

If you can find a single attractive non-mixed aboriginal woman that we can all agree is good looking then I will LITERALLY send you 50 dollars in PayPal. GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/01/aboriginal-teen-model-makes-history-after-making-miss-world-aust/
australiangeographic.com.au/news/2011/09/dna-confirms-aboriginal-culture-one-of-earths-oldest/
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-12/indigenous-model-selected-for-miss-world-nt/7407430
strawpoll.me/12333732
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I PERSONALLY can't but I have NO doubt at all some anti-white whites would probably lie their asses off to think they are cool and trendy.

do i win?

50 dollars pls

I believe these creatures were known as "Uruk-hai" in the Lord of the Rings.

This was a Herculean task, my friend. This is the best I could do.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/01/aboriginal-teen-model-makes-history-after-making-miss-world-aust/

p

le monke

That is fuckable.

bitch better have my money

hot

She looks mixed, and also looks like a mexican boy that just hit puberty and stayed at home masturbating the entire weekend. NEXT

OP send the money

she's pretty cute

>non-mixed

>winrar

>non-mixed

No way she is 100% pure aboriginal

Literally less than 5% abo blood probably.

this post really got me missing my nigga harambe rn

She's actually mixed

T H I C C

What do leftist folks in Australia say about the abbos in terms of intelligence? We're all equal, the kids just need more money for dey programs? etc?

all political correctnes and meme incorrectnes bullshit aside
can abbos be considered a different species?

>non-mixed aboriginal woman that we can all agree is good looking
so you mean to tell me racemixing brings improvement?

german dad.

When you're an abo I'm pretty sure mixing with a literal monkey would be an improvement

>that image

Fuck me, you wouldn't want to turn round and bump into that on a dark night
I'd shit my pants

In the case of Aboriginals racemixing definitely helps them. Everything else sucks.
Yes

Really? I though she was pure aboriginal
I think he meant to aboriginals, not to whites

Do you have a source for her mixed parentage? Obviously Samantha Harris is mixed, but this girl looks plausibly full abo. She's from Yirrkala in the Northern Territory of Australia.

>Pic related is her mother and sister.

australiangeographic.com.au/news/2011/09/dna-confirms-aboriginal-culture-one-of-earths-oldest/

probably...

It brings improvement to the lesser of the two which is still worse than the better.

That's man though.

Greenshirt looks kind of like the Bogdanovs.

if there so ugly why has tons of people mixed with them

Easily a different subspecies.

Looks like Leslie Jones has some sisters!

Who is this semen demon

>attractive non-mixed aboriginal woman
Bitch better up that reading comprehension

I quit, you win.

Prettiest abbo I've ever seen, and she's still ugly compared to the average woman from any other race. These people are a race of desert goblins.

I definitely win. Thanks for the fifty dollars, ikeabro.

Yes I have proof. It says her father is of German-English heritage.

Oh fuck i'd fuckin knock her up cunt that's a 10/10

I think she's full abo. Here's some evidence for her paternal line.

>a traditional owner grandfather heading up the local Rirratjingu Aboriginal Corporation, and a father from the Yothu Yindi-affiliated rock/reggae band East Journey, Ms Maymuru had grown up surrounded by creativity.

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-12/indigenous-model-selected-for-miss-world-nt/7407430

i think she's ugly. she is monkey.

Kek this is a quick rundown of what the thread is going to be
>someone wins
>swede will just say "lol she's mixed dude" every time because he can't spare $50 from his weekly allowance given by his wife

>Samantha Harris, 25, whose mother is Aboriginal and father is of German-English heritage, has appeared on numerous magazine covers and been described as Australia’s first Aboriginal supermodel.

That's Samantha Harris, not Magnolia Maymuru. That's referring to this girl

Winifer Fernandez

aka an instagram whore...

>implying it's actually possible to win under the non-mixed conditions he's set.

Nice.

Also, if there are mixed Aborigines, then there have to have been attractive full-bloods who English white people were more than happy to impregnate. OP is BTFO by the pure force of irresistible logic.

Looking fabulous

.au pls respond

For real tho

I have heard them say "they have the same intelligence it's just not part of their culture to get high IQ test scores or make money"

Ask Marcia Langton. She'll cut your balls off and eat them. She'll also be right.
Also, try reading a book. You'll learn things.

Abos and everyone else are the same species by any scientific measure of it. Usually people say if the two animals can breed and make viable offspring, they're the same species

>get the london nose

Why have you not taken the Abbo-pill?
>Bogans bow to the Abbos
>in contact with Chazzawozzas
>rumoured to possess petroleum imbibing abilities
>control Australia, NZ and tasmania with an wooden fist
>own sand and sticks all over the world
>direct descendants of an inverted family tree
>will bankroll the first walkabouts on Mars (Abbograd will be be the first city) ancient Abbo scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own literally no R&D labs around the world
>They likely have petroleum inside them right now
>The Abbos are in regular communication with the Darling Scarp and Wagyl, meandered over the land creating rivers, waterways and lakes
>They learned fluent bogan in under a week
>Nation states entrust their petroleum reserves with the abbos. There's no oil the middle east, only Ft. Abbogdanoff
>Turnbill and Abbot are confiremd as agents of the Abbos
>Own basically zero DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will definitely NOT be abbo Babies
>all abbos said to have 75- IQ

What does reading a book have to do with how your media represents a group of people?

Did you know Aboriginals invented .....eh....hm...

Thanks

OK GUYS. A fucking leaf has claimed Maminydjama Maymuru, the question is tho CAN SHE be considered attractive? Do you guys honestly think she is good looking? Will he get my NEET-bux for this drag queen looking abo?

strawpoll.me/12333732
strawpoll.me/12333732
strawpoll.me/12333732
strawpoll.me/12333732

VOTE VOTE VOTE

It involves knowledge. You'll understand its value when you have some.

She's like a 6 bro.

I dunno, im not gay so id fuck this lady.

> attractive

Projectilevomit.jpg

Interspecial breeding can work.

abbo detected

not gonna lie, would probably fuck for the novelty of it

>She's like a 6 bro.
Holy shit, your women must look disgusting.

White wimins be horny whores

>Did you know mentenegroes invented .....eh....hm...

>see flag
makes sense.

She looks like the missing link, are you fucking blind?

I have thunk long and hard about what should be done to people with really bad genetics; I think the noble thing to do is to prevent them from reproducing humanely. Incentive them not to breed. The one's that insist that their genetics must survive, donate sperm from male donors of more evolved phenotype's so that their genetics can be gradually phased out and absorbed. While they look absolutely terrible, their genetic structure may have something to offer in some obscure way and some genetic diversity is important.

Where my money at?

>non-mixed

She's 100% pure abo you fools.

"father is of German-English heritage"

Not full abo. Just lucky genetics

Homosexual with insecurities detected.

popcorn

nice meme, who is she?

Control yourself swede. Before you know it you've got twelve bongos popping out her coochie and you are paying child support until you're too old to be cucked.

That is about this girl

Her dad fucked an Abo.

Holy shit how low can you get.

Humans are monkeys.

HOT

Send money pls

>German education

I'd probably fuck her because I treat ethnic women like Pokemon, but I'm only saying she's attractive because I could use the $50.

Checked and I'm hoping he meant a 6 on the monkey feature nigger scale, then again the US is a large country.

Still ugly.

no

And for the giving of your DNA to improve the race

Implying bestiality doesn't exist

Or there were standard monkey people that some bogans got drunk and fucked

that woman is getting me worked up.....I think OP owes this user some money