Was Walt Disney truly an anti-semite?

Was Walt Disney truly an anti-semite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

yes

Walt and Disney made anti-Nazi/anti-communism propaganda during the war.

Kinda feel sorry for dude. Imagine how he would feel knowing his company is now owned by a bunch of kikes.

I believe so, yes.

I was thinking about this recently too. It's quite sad. He was a man with a true vision.

Why is she so perfect, bros?

"she" looks pretty androgynous and you guys seem to be pretty big faggets sooo im guessing youre fucking gay dude

wtf happened? jesus...

((( )))

Obligatory...Still one of my favorite videos. I'm 36 and this makes me nostalgic

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

And? I know its difficult to get through the thick skulls of the average Sup Forums poster but you can fight Hitler and still dislike Jews

If by "anti semite" you mean, "a man redpilled on the JQ" then yes.

this cartoon was made to make Americans join the war

I wish this meme would die already? Where did it even come from? He had merchants working for and with him forever.

Walt Disney wasn't an anti-semite, in fact he was actually anti-communist but due to the fact that many people that he opposed were Jewish, many people attempted to forge this lie to destroy his image in the eye of the average American.

I presume you havent seen the full episode.

How did you lards go from perfection to this in like 30 years

i've noticed a lot of Sup Forums likes their "women" to look like prepubescent boys

yeah its weird desu senpai

bunch of faggots

apply the martin luther test:
was disney more antisemitic than the average bloke of the period?

Pretty sure back then every race hated each other, even white people hated other white people like the irish.

>i've noticed a lot of Sup Forums likes their "women" to look like prepubescent boys

This is a Japanese cartoon image board and anime is completely pedophilic and homosexual. What do you expect? Now go fap like the rest of us.

Back then being anti semite was normal. But once they fabricated their suffering and got power, they made the goy believe antisemitism was a horrible hate crime. You can guess how jew controlled a country with this.
Hell, even in my country antisemitism was quite normal, and still is.

High fructose corn syrup.

Sure he would hate the almost complete lack of artistic integrity and the destruction of traditional cartooning but he was a businessman and would probably be happy about how well his company is doing

(Not saying he would hate CGI cartoons like Pixar but he probably would prefer if there was still room for cell animation)

No. He hired a good number of jewish people to work as animators and writers.

Back then it was considered perfectly normal to comment on the differences between various races and cultures. And to believe your own people to be the best.
This wasn't considered strange or hateful.

Only looking at his words now through a modern viewpoint does he look like an antisemite.

The man believed his own people to be superior. But there is no evidence he mistreated others. And he openly employed them if they were a proven asset. That wasn't considered wrong in those days.