Brit/pol/ - Foreign Ventures Edition

>House of Lords push for amendments to Article 50 Bill
express.co.uk/news/uk/766328/Brexit-process-frustrated-Lib-Dem-Lord-pushing-EU-bill-amendments

>Labour's Stoke candidate: "Nuttall should sod off back where he came from"
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-should-sod-9805879

>The Eternal Anglo strikes again as French Presidential candidate Francois Fillon faces charges because of his English wife
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/12/francois-fillon-british-wife-penelope-expected-face-legal-proceedings/

>Bercow on the brink - Calls for Speaker to resign grow after he attempts suicide in drunken drug-fuelled rage
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4215916/John-Bercow-quit-breaching-impartiality-rules.html

>Blairites launch campaign to replace Corbyn with one of their own when he stands down
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/12/labour-jeremy-corbyn-critics-organise-locally-leadership-election

>Antifa admit raping a UKIP activist in Stoke as Paul Nuttall alleges he saw their black ten-inchers plunging in and out of the poor purple rosette-wearing granny's dusty kipper pissflaps
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/12/exclusive-video-anti-racists-admit-attacking-ukip-activists-stoke-election-campaigning/

>Bent luvvies cry and call for overthrow of the government at the BAFTAs as an enormous paedophile ring with Stephen Fry at its head is busted by police who them bum him live on stage while singing Catholic hymns
theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/12/ken-loach-governments-treatment-of-refugee-children-callous-brutal-and-disgraceful

>BLACKED and GLOBALED! Tory MPs demand that 52 mostly nonwhite countries have immigration rules relaxed to "send an important message" that Brexit wasn't about lowering immigration
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/commonwealth-citizens-should-have-uk-visas-fast-tracked-brexit/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38960193
youtube.com/watch?v=OinvdoyBsEc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/12/francois-fillon-british-wife-penelope-expected-face-legal-proceedings/
youtube.com/watch?v=wynB55mPpsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38960193

>Austrian Sup Forums

If you guys took a hard approach on drugs, crime, and health you would be much better off right? Something like metabo laws and zero tolerance policing.

You would go good to privatize, no?

Just fucking crack some heads, right? Worst health in all of Europe is pretty fucking dire.

>go good
do good*, apologies.

body shaming a man for looking like hitler?

D A F T

Good taste. Not very political tbqfhwyl.

It ought to be illegal to be grossly overweight like in many countries. And It is childabuse to malnourish your kid.

Based

>She's right you know BrexPlebs.........

no im against privatisation when you look 10 years ago the nhs actually functioned i would blame the tory cuts like ive been raised to but its the ridiculous influx of "people" weve had into this country and the boomers not knowing when to die (my mum is a nhs nurse)

I am starting to feel bad for her.

Imagine you're her man.
She comes home from work and just breaks down. Sobbing. Crying. On the floor. Her legs bent underneath her.
You pick her up and embrace her petite little frame. Kiss her blonde hair. Cook her something delicious, warm, filling, and soothing.
You have her PJs ready on the bed so she can change into them quickly and you huddle together as the food cooks. "I'm here for you through it all."

NATIVISTS HATE HIM

Karen desu

>expecting political discussion from paedophiles

is that brit Sup Forums samples?

There is literally no reason to dislike Theresa May or her government and all hatred pointed towards her is based on conjecture and predictions rather than anything she's done since she became Prime Minister.

Suck my cock YKTD.

He doesn't care about the dog you daft sod, can't you tell by the meme "Nuuuu my doggoooo ;.;" response he gives every time
Mama and Papa shall buy him a new one as soon as his defective one bites the dust, no worries

A good four-or-so nonces on the bottom right there

youtube.com/watch?v=OinvdoyBsEc

guys I admit it. I'm a faggot. Okay fine I admit it alright. Please just ignore me from now on because I'm a gay homo unworthy of your attention cheers

>all hatred pointed towards her is based
Agreed

Alright lads I definitely need to go to sleep now I have work in the morning and I only had 5 hours of sleep last night. So could you lads PLEASE stop posting until I come back tomorrow, say around 6ish?

>Same Same I Came

wut?

Just think. The kid that hit the man that cucked him with an iron bar is probably in jail shitting his pants now.

Rip bar kid. U were a special type of sperg

>Not sure why Glasgow in particular.
Padraigs

>CHILD TRAFFIKER
>I

I don't see how you couldn't just have a much cheaper private solution, maybe with vouchers. UK is among the more overweight and higher drug use countries. It seems like it would just be cheaper to privatize.

Low-hanging fruit, but making government policy focus on Brexit as a Thatcherite venture rather than a conservative or even patriotic one as well as the Snoopers' Charter which was almost entirely her baby

She is also directly responsible for shifting the Tories towards Blairism, something that still affects British politics and her Premiership today

What did they mean by this picture?

>cunt slut
>eat cunt till I die

>Anonymongs trying to tripfag

no, they are from political compass threads

NATIVE Britons
Beware of
FOREIGN Influence

British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Kike
>Preuße - Paedophile
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic Nationalist Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)

YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

YOU
KNOW
THE
DEAL

>implying i wouldn't buy a "cunt shit" wrist band

You could do it all at the same time, right?

Stop taking the moral high ground over the merchant, or at least do it in ways that make sense. Why should people have to fund your existence? If you're truly left wing, then why do you steal off of hard working people when you can get a job at any time? You're such a joke.

>mummymatrix

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/12/francois-fillon-british-wife-penelope-expected-face-legal-proceedings/

fuck, this just means ultra cuck Macron will be president

Fillon is finished

Saw these all over koh Samui when I went last Christmas. They are not to fond of Brits though but that's what happens when we send chance.

Putting the painful "RIGHT WING IS THATCHER AND LEFT WING IS BENNIES, THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT" meme to one side yet again
>Why should people have to fund your existence?
Because they consistently and regularly vote to do so by a huge majority

It's the same reason why if you meet a Labour or Tory voter that says they're concerned about immigration, you laugh in their face

yeah or we could stop morons who dont understand social responsibility of only going to the doctor when your sick, from coming here. in cardiff my mum triages the majority muslims even on a friday night with pissed in a city that is mainly a student population... close the doors then it may not be cheaper but its not like were spending excessivly on military or anything like that

Isn't it funny how the thread quality took an immediate drop when Meme Merchant and his puppet returned?

It's quite telling that the thread invaded by Catholics earlier, and threads in which the Randposter is spamming in, are higher quality than threads with failed normies in them.

How are the 90s and 00s arcades still full of life in Blackpool, outside of seaside towns and caravan parks they're pretty much dead.

Gonna be smoking weed for the first time lads will i grow an extra leg

Yep. Le Pen and Macron to the second round where everyone gangs up on Le Pen and she loses. Fillon was shit, but at least he's not Macron.

People still see them as part of the seaside experience

Strange how they never caught on here, the environment seems perfect - apparently they're absolutely endemic to France and Australia

Blackpool IS a seaside town m8, still sort of a resort one at that

And that's enough for you is it? That means you can just not have a job and shitpost all day, replying to yourself, and generally being an obnoxious leftist all courtesy of the tax payer?

Couldn't you just do both?

I hope it has some sort of additive that educes fatal cardiac arrest, frankly.

"Oh my Buddha", you got me user.

That was terribly written.

It's quite telling that the Catholic v. Protestant Brit/pol/ thread earlier, or even threads in which the Randposter is spamming, are of a higher quality than threads filled with failed normies from /soc/

>Gets given an argument they can't answer reasonable
>YA FUCKIN SHITPOSTIN LEFT-WING ARSEHOLE AND EVERYONE THAT AGREES WITH YOU IS YA PROXY
Aye, never heard that one before lad, really got my cranium crackling

Everyone in this thread hopes you die a painful death yanknigger

Macron will still probably be better than this neoliberal "patriot" shill

Depends where. Just chill, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

>tripmongs
>not /soc/ tier

Degenerate.

...and this is coming from a closeted tranny.

He's socially and economically* conservative.

*Economic liberalism isn't conservative, even if it has been adopted by the right.

Given that Fillon is a proud Thatcherite, well.

It's the same old (((Centrist))) story

Get fucked druggie. You drive up decent people's taxes and healthcare costs while contributing to crime.

gas the yanks and trannys

In Matlock they are still doing well, but that is pretty much a seaside town inland anyway.

>Brings back grammar schools
>Closes Muslim immigration child "refugee" programme, defending the Aryan race
>Is fully withdrawing from the EU
>17% ahead of Labour in the polls and growing, nearly 50% in total now support the party

Remind me again why you aren't supporting Lord Imperial High Emperor of the Realm Theresa May? You're not a heretic are you?

How much /soc/ rubbish do you see tripfags come out with that aren't the two meme ones, Rimmer and Merchant?

Indeed you seem to be absolutely obsessed with turning this into /soc/ by talking about my life every thread instead of politics
The absolute state of cognitive-dissonant anonymongs

Might get a little paranoid, get some of your favorite music on deck.

HULLO, 7,000 VIEWS? SHPAAAI!

This pot-smoking fuckface is the reason socialized medicine is doomed. These faggots still have access. At the very least illegal drug users should be precluded from subsidized healthcare, no?

Fucking THIS

You forgot Preube for /soc/ tier shite too

>met a pair of sibling who were born 7 months apart
Yes the younger one was retarded.

Do you want a cushy "job"?

Actually wait a sec
Macron is a literal (((Rothschild))) banker

>He went on to become an Inspector of Finances in the French Inspectorate General of Finances (IGF) before becoming an investment banker at Rothschild & Cie Banque.

France is fucked either way

That's his alt

ITS JUST A FUCKIN PLANT MATE DONT YOU LOVE FREEDOM HAHA HOW IS INHALING SMOKE ILLEGAL BOOTLICKER

I would put him a cut above because at least he acknowledges that he's a total shitposter

7000 MI5 analysers making sure he doesn't go DAFTY

Also
>7,000
Really nigga?

>Macron
>literally Trudeau but worse
>comes from nowhere but has shitloads of (((financial backing)))

No

The Eternal Merchant always wins

Bit mean desu at least I am hiding it IRL

MW averages about that. It used to be kind of quaint how he was musing over whether Woes is a government paid shill, now it's infuriatingly stupid.

I remember him, he seemed alright desu. Rip barman

>tfw a basic pleb who unironically watches the x factor gets to be Stoke's MP and not Nuttall

BTW, anybody else see this shit? How can anybody in the working class possibly vote for Labour?

youtube.com/watch?v=wynB55mPpsQ

Even if he acknowledges it, it doesn't make it any better, he still brings the thread quality down talking about how he's home from working out, hugo boss clothes, his hard etc

Like a recent Mayor choice in London

>Blairite Muzzy
>Blairite married to Rothschild

Not necessarily a government spy, but a useful idiot