Swedish women are worth saving

Swedish women are worth saving.

Will Trump and Putin save the Swedish women?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/annanystrom/?hl=en
youtube.com/user/ihascakes/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump and Putin are Two Jews

C U C K

U

C

K

No, you are per definition a cuck. Fuck USA and fuck Russia.

A European alliance could crush both with ease. Reminder that a single European country almost did.

Only if they are never allowed to vote

instagram.com/annanystrom/?hl=en

The women brought the refugees in. They need to burn with their choice

Not even close fag

compelling argument

The USA pays for Europes armies and has bases littered all over Europe. Europe already has American Abrams tanks rolling down their roads.

You were barely even in ww2 lol. You just came at the end to loot their country like a bunch of niggers.

Yes, and they won't run themselves lol.

Only Sweden can save itself.

It's true that Trump is surrounded by jews. Let's hope he doesn't fuck up or is controlled opposition. Don't know about Putin.

It's true that women are the ones that large vote for these crazy policies. Let's hope that will change in 2018.

shh don't tell Americans that they legitimately believe they "won" ww2

89% of women vote for a party that literally floods our country with third worlders.

>Swedish women are worth saving.
having a laff?

Sweden is giving a lot more handouts than it gets.

Also, the US gets a lot of influence for that support. Silly to think that it's for altruistic reasons.

Did you goys invade Iraq for altruistic reasons? No. Still normal Americans are also the ones getting fucked.

Should also add that Swedish women, like all Western women, are degenerates because the culture that used to control them is gone - exchanged with cultural marxism.

I am puzzled how this Norwegian girl ages youtube.com/user/ihascakes/videos

she was very cute 2 years ago, at 18, she's 20 now and looks completely different

let them remember their voting patterns moments before having their throats slit after being thorougly raped by subhuman brown import cocklets

This is a good post.

A lot of burgers here don't seem to know (((who))) really won the WW2. They are also bleeding for the Jew like everyone else.

They are worth saving until we get the artificial womb, but once they are saved things will have to change.

And once we get the artificial womb I think that ovens should be an option we consider.

if swedish women were worth saving they wouldn't have needed saving in the first place

Chin not manly enough. I bet she's not Swedish.

She's obviously Asian

Sweden needs to burn so the rest of Europe can wake up before its too late. Embrace the carnage,Nord!

Norwegians destroy their skin on vacations to warm sunny countries twice or thrice a year and drink and smoke copiously.

Swedish women are long gone. Most of them got spoiled by muslim cum, which makes them untouchable. Sweden is an experiment gone wrong, plus we can fuck Norwegians, they're the same, minus the islamic cum.

Nah, the whole country should be destroyed. They abort 70% of unborn. The muslim barbarian hordes will lay claim to all of Scandinavia while you pray to Odin.

How are you muhamad? Raped well today? Parasite.

I came here to post that one

Please post it again, twice is better than once.

>Swedish women are worth saving.
Swedish women aren't mommy.

You honestly think you can save this cunt and her cuck?

Swedish women are the ones in government fucking everything, hopefully they die. Hopefully Sweden dies.

No Sandniggers are worth saving

Do Swedish/Scandinavian women actually look like that, blonde/beautiful, or is that just a meme?

Some do some don't

Right they have Americans running them.

People like you are really disgusting. Wishing ill on other European countries.

You are not better than a Jew and since you wish ill on me I wish ill on you.

Scum.

And you're also living in denial. The situation in the UK is as bad long term - look at the birth rates. In fact the West as a whole is in a bad state. The only solutions are non-political solutions - you need to remove all the skitskins by force.

You are blind and are happy thinking

>at least it's not as bad as...

Well that thinking will do you no good in the long term.

The same is true for burgers - look at the long term demographics. Even if Trump cracks down on legal immigration you still have the problem with the birth rates.

They used to be like that... Now they're more and more like that

We should start a social program where we buy Swedish women's eggs to create test tube Swedes. If they really want to have children of their own they can adopt them from other countries.

Swedish people need to grow a pair and save themselves.

Yeah, I'm Jew and we fucked you. No bullets, no bombs, just sending rats to your place. What you gonna do about it, swedish cunt.

swedish women dont want to be saved. so no, they are not worth saving. they overwhelmingly support the fucked up shit that is happening to their country as it flushes down the toilet

Nah Sweden can burn however the rest of the Nordic countries will get priority.

With the big win button we made, we sure didn't do anything major to help the war. No sir, of course not

It's literally not worth saving. They are fucking us over hardcore here voting for left wing parties (meanwhile they cry on flashback about nignogs and wants ethnic swedes to sit next to them on the train), fucking disgraceful. We all need to be reborn in the ash

So silly.

It's like everyone is in a boat in the middle of the ocean with no lifeboats, but everyone is laughing at the one guy without a lifejacket.

Still. Sweden is very segregated most of the skitskins live in a few gettos and they are impossible to integrate, which will make it easier to throw them out or... at a later date.

Much worse to have immigrates that can integrate (long term).

Things are going to fall. Everywhere. Prepare and rise again if you survive. You are in denial if you think you will be spared.

kek

t.pedo muhammed

You're so proud of being parasites.

You're proud of immoral. That is why I see you as less than animals.

I will work to genocide your people Shlomo. Me and a lot of others. Almost everyone hates you and you nearly not killed not so long ago. The next time we will finish you.

Exactly! Their beauty is less important to us, than their political views. Not worth saving.

>*you are proud of being immoral
Just like the sand niggers you despise btw. Funny

They don't want to be saved. Can't force it, so let them suffer.

Wise words from a merchant, I agree.

Damn, thanks user.

Fugg why are Americans so ugly, they should be worth saving for aesthetics alone :DDD

You know there's an old Russian saying "God helps those who help themselves". Sweden has chosen it's own path to existential self-destruction, and it is only they who can stop themselves. If they never wake up, if they never choose to recant their annihilation ideology... they are not worth saving.

Ahah muhamad got triggered. You won't do shit, you can barely write your own name. You're malnourished, and illiterate. Stay swede.

Btw.

Sweden helped a lot of Jews under WW2 and this is what happened.

Let everyone know that lesson. You truly are subhuman trash. Which is also shown by how Israel is a very corrupt and dysfunctional society.

Jews jewing jews.

Swedish women are ivited to come to austria
Hopefully we will kill all subhumans soon
I miss the old europe we subhumans we just terminated

The real deal, m8. It's just most of them are cancerous libshits. Not always as aggressive as our libshits, but their beliefs are set in stone.

Always know that without the white man's help, you'd still be celebrating your kids 1st birthday by putting flowers on its grave. Now go make your dog of a father proud, blow yourself up in a bus.

Duly noted.

Sorry, cuck. That's Anny Nystrom and that fine blond specimen is currently being serviced by a Swedish man...of TURKISH descent!

In the immortal words of three six mafia..."she don't wanna be saved...by no neckbeard".

Embrace Liberalism, educate and improve yourself. Then you too, can be all that women want!!

wtf do you even know about ww2 cuck

Sweden would be better off being invaded by Russia.

desu.

That's exactly how a Jew would respond. With disdain and hate. You're immoral parasites and thus worthless.

I will do my part to kill you off Shlomo. You have made an enemy for life and I'm not some neo-nazi I'm getting a phd in a STEM subject that will be very useful.

There you have it.

In the other thread about Sweden I said I wish swedish girl had big tities and a norwigian said they have.

Could please post some. With big NATURAL tits, off course.

You're not getting any PHD muhamad. You're getting in jail, or in a grave, or at the very best, in some muslim rat hole where women aren't allowed, so you can drink tea and enjoy the tax payer's money. You're not getting any PHD. There a rules in nature, I have the loaded gun, and you dig.

I could take that cuck.

you've just voted green party faggot for a president you stupid cuck

>In the immortal words of three six mafia...

What the fuck is this retarded leaf talking about?

looks like Cliff Blesinski

>Cliff Blesinski
Shit you're right!

If ever a bitch needed to be beaten, this would be the reason.

>a Swedish man...of TURKISH descent

bit of a contradiction in terms
dontchat hink?

Oh, but I'm not a Mohammed Shlomo and I'm getting a phd.

It's funny how your arrogance and hate have made you fall so many times.

109 times, in 600 years or so.

Almost entirely genocided. People all around the world hate you.

You jew scum will be killed off.

I don't hate jews because I'm just some bigot. I hate jews because of what you are doing (and what you have done). I hate jews because of people like you.

I would prefer to leave you alone, but it's obvious that that will not work. So we have to kill you off.

You're bringing this upon yourself. Like you always have done.

You have no one else but yourself to blame for what will come.

Don't think she's Swedish

yes because you were definitely about to win before we joined sven

You fought for the jews.

USA lost WW2. Whites lost WW2.

*BleSZinski

Not under the rule of Löfvens cuckerment it isn't.

save your own women you pathetic wretches

>I'm getting a phd
>proceeds to spew retarded nonsense

lol. Whatever, Mahmoud.

Bruh r u trollin lmao?

Fucking swedecuck...

another white girl gets browned, how do we compete goys?

He is that kind of swede.

Nothing in Sweden is worth saving.

>>proceeds to spew retarded nonsense
You obviously don't know your own history.

My advice. Learn it and change.

You're repeating the same mistakes you have repeated over and over and the next time you might not be as lucky.

Look closely Dane, her facial structure looks somewhat Arabic or perhaps Iranian, and the obvious dyed hair. Not 100% sure yet though. But something's off.

WW2 paved the way for America to be strongest super power the world had ever seen.. Europe was broken as fuck..

All things considered we did win ww2.. lmao were you gonna say the Russians won?

You mean...it's all a ruse?

>Almost entirely genocided. People all around the world hate you.

Yet we're still here, using you like an expendable razor. You are here, to be used by us. If it's not clear yet, it will be someday muhamad. Pedophile worshiper.

Filename.

I know, it's sad.

This is the end result of multiculturalism; everything good and pure ultimately gets diluted into that.

My senses tell me her nose is too big to be a Swede

Nice balls

HMMMM, HMMMMMMM. That really makes me think.