Infowars

What does Sup Forums think about Infowars, and Alex Jones in general?

Useful news source covering stories ignored by the MSM, or controlled opposition snake oil merchants?

Anyone tried their supplements?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=McQ58nhhpHM
montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management
sananda.website/about-us/
lawofone.info/
sananda.website
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lurk moar

Makes for good memes, he's all over /gif/ YLYL threads.

He's "haha" funny, whereas guy like Glenn Beck are "aw that sucks" funny.

I love them.

Fairly useful, though very merchant. More reliable than CNN, but that isn't saying much.

Their supplements are good.

BrainForce is legit good, i ordered it ironically but then was surprised that it actually got rid of my brainfog

He's just the sort of arrogant, ill-informed, impetuous prick we need
to spread the unresearched, crayoned facts we pull out of our butts

Jewshill/10 wouldn't bang

>Their supplements are good.
Which ones have you tried?
Interesting, the whole thing seems a bit questionable but I might give it a go if it actually works

You may think you're woke, but you'll never be Alex Jones "WOKE AS FUCK" woke

Only people here who think he is disinfo are people who believe the Jew meme. You can't even prove me wrong.

Apart from all the kike-shilling, they're the best bulk news source. Alex used to be very vocal about all the shit that Israel pulled around the world but these days he just calls them globalists. It's probably all for the sake of maintaining as large of a viewer-base as possible but it hurts his image when they preach being transparent.

He's Sup Forums approved

Rush Limbaugh for the millenials

>he just calls them globalists
Yeah I have noticed that if you replace "globalist" with "jew" is is pretty much all the arguments from here and 2x4 chan

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

>this is a respected newscaster in burgerland

goddamn that's a nice ass.

The following posts will offer you actual answers to our problems. Let it contrast with the variety of snake oil salesmen you might consider "legitimate" opposition.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

Things like this make me want to leave my gf and try harder.

Not sure if degenerate or motivational.

He's hilarious, entertaining and is more reliable than any MSM personality. However, he can exaggerate and hype things up but after watching him for awhile you can sort of filter that out.

Supplements are actually very good and basically the same type of stuff you can buy at GNC/Whole Foods.

youtube.com/watch?v=McQ58nhhpHM

nigger what did I just read

The man is a genius. The products are great. That's really all I have to say.

coudl you give me a basic gestalt?

Sakshi considering buying the iodine

Anyone know if it's for real or just bullshit snake oil?

>Sakshi considerin
I'm irresponsibility drunk for a Monday night

>Also I am considering

Everything he says is true.

His voice is Foghorn Leghorn/10
He won't let his guests speak without butting the fuck in constantly and Bill Cooper slated him for reporting before validating sources.

That new blonde is cute.

They're fucking memes. Alex Jones doesn't believe half the shit he does, he just likes fucking with people and more importantly, he knows it'll get him viewers. Of course there's some truth sprinkled in with all the bullshit so that more people will take them seriously.

Checked.
He is past redpilled. He be Jonesified

Sauce?

I think he cares more about the views than redpilling people.

90% of the time he goes over the top exagerating everything for the sake of views, but if you watch with skepticism its not so bad.

Approved

1. The space elevator is a legitimate infrastructure project that would reshape nearly every aspect of our society for the better. This fact alone exposes those in power as evildoers for they retain power via suppression. However, presently, the space elevator serves as a MEME to shatter one's Overton Window and therefore inspire a restoration of consciousness on Earth. The realization of the infrastructure project depends first on the extent to which the MEME first infiltrates and subverts the minds of its hearers. Agreed?

2. If I am the 100th monkey then my role is to leverage "meme-magic" toward greater awakening within my sphere of influence. How broadly, in theory, does a Man's so-called "sphere" extend?

3. Might your singing voice change when you awaken to true consciousness?

I can't.

It's a combination of the Nazi's not being all that bad, there being actual Jewish Zionist-types high up, and being politically incorrect.

Hell, I fell for it.

alex jones is more reliable than almost all of the fake news sites and he uploads videos like 24/7. does he ever sleep?
so if there s a new happening, you can get the FACTS from info wars, but dont watch more than 1/3 of the short videos. 1/5 of the medium long videos and 1/10 of the longer videos.
His videos goes like this

short:
>info
>his opinion
>buy penis pills

medium long vids:
>info
>his opinion
>right wing propaganda
>the illuminati
>buy dickpills

long vids:
>facts
>the illuminati
>bohemian grove
>screaming
>guest
>right wing propaganda
>lizzard people
>vampires
>devils and werewolfs
>buy penis pills

he fights for the right cause, but 90% is bullshit.
but the 10% truth is 10 times the truth of the fake news media.

I watch Infowars,they are based.
That being said,Alex Jones is careful not to mention (((chosen ones))) so he uses code words like ''Globalists'' or ''Illuminati''.

>does he ever sleep

No

Literally life-changing. Got more energy, moods and feelings leveled out, etc.

But, I was probably iodine-deficient.

I appreciate how in your post dated Friday, January 27, 2017 you discussed the debate between Peterson and Harris and the views of Nietzsche being an anticipation thereof, namely, that the Ubermensch was a re-coding of the old moral dogma by subterfuge, making in effect Nietzsche himself a thoroughgoing esoteric Christian. I see an opportunity in the culture of the American South to accomplish the same with the as-yet-alive memes of Christianity in general, and its prophecies in particular. If Mankind's awakening to "true consciousness" can be understood as a fulfillment of Christ's prophetic teachings, then Man's awakening to this potential would actually introduce its fulfillment, no?

For serious or just shilling?

you must be 18 to be here

Combination of in your face bullshit, some truth and snek oil merchant. I guess they are on YouTube for a reason.

Infowars has been compromised the (((elite))).

Anything Jones' says needs to disregarded as false.

Seriously.

How does their stuff differ from regular iodine supplements?

Smaller, pure, more absorbable. Your thyroid produces the same nascent iodine as what's in the bottle, lugols and other kinds don't absorb as well, as well as you can't take them orally without stinging.

This has been a product message from the Infowars Defense Force.

>Your Flag is montenegro
>Montenegro
>Negro
KEK!!

Jew puppet sellout if you listened to him back when he actually used to call our israel and the jews

Still better than the MSM and entertaining though

I would never take his supplements unironically and would be worried about anyone who actually does

Anyone who hates on Alex Jones is hating on humanity and freedom. Who even cares if he goes over the top sometimes, he wakes people up to a new, better way of seeing the world

JIDF retards detected

What's more important-- naming the Jew as "jew" and getting shut down immediately by the ADL

Or calling them globalist elites, psychic vampires, and international banking cabals (which is really more specific to the truth anyway) and not be able to be shut down because of
>Muh Holocaust

Seriously, think about it for one goddamn minute

Sasha grey???

like i said "there being actual Jewish Zionist-types high up"

Do it.

I did it.

And it worked.

Except the new girl with a huge ass was a complete whore/bitch and we split up after 4 months

Totally worth it though, 0 regrets.

If he's a jewish shill we have ZERO chance.

If the guy that redpilled more people than anyone ever is a jewshill then we may as well bend over or go live in the woods.

Possible though. Just stating the obvious state of affairs if that is true.

montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management
"Eaters of emotion"
I think I figured out what the psycic vampires are inb4 v&

Love the show. David Knight fan.

I think Alex has a great skill in recognizing big patterns, but confuses it for a conscious global plot. Whereas, I think these actions are just byproducts of selfish and ignorant individuals.

Really just wish Dan Carlin didn't take forever to come out with podcasts....

>What does Sup Forums think about Infowars, and Alex Jones in general?

Fun guy. Seems to believe what he is saying. Not sure about it tho.

I am sure that globalists are there but I don't know what is on the mind of Alex

SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX

sananda.website/about-us/
lawofone.info/
other /x/ tier sites I've found

Alex jones is almost always right.

Sounds like a nutcase sometimes, but if you try researching everything he says, it usually turns out to be true

You proved me right though.

80% snake oil 20% other

i remember when Sup Forums didn't like alex jones

who else is a bit LOW ON VITALITY

Listener for 15 years, Alex actually broke down the master plan back in a 2007 show. Discussed the nanotech, advanced life extension tech, and even named the god of the elite (it's not Lucifer or Satan). Anyone else remember that? I think he had Jordan Maxwell or David Icke on.

i own all of thomas minderle's books. he is an incredibly intelligent young guy. i used to think he's just a paranoid bored /x/ tard but after reading all his material, its astounding how much of it really clicks.

He knows how to hire good reporters.

I'm a 2007 user who just got on pol for 1st time in years to look into pedogate and found subtle hints of this stuff all over then after a couple days of research followed a guy's id to a post on a forum and crawled it to find law of one and sananda sites.
How do I in2 all this stuff? Did it start on /x/?

Great entertainer, just like Trump. Great entertainment

>Just keep avoiding the truth and hyperbolizing it to joke levels
He doesn't have to say "gas the kikes", he can just ask: "Why are so many of members of the media/banking/political elite jewish?" He can also stop calling nazis/Hitler evil.

He's supposed to report, not tell us what to do anyway. Expose the nose, but don't advocate any violence or anything.

He misleads because he literally has a jewish family and is covering up for Gods Chosen People.

No, your people prove me right

Be honest, you would like Alex Jones if he named the Jew tomorrow. That means I was right.

It's not just RAWR THE JEWS!!! That would be just as pointless as RAWR REPTILIAN VAMPIRES!!! It's about a long slow exposing of coincidences that make the goyim think

RAWR THE JEWS only works for ironic kids videos

Also I do like alex jones, just as an entetainer/talking head, not a truth spreader

i am not on his level.

Like Glenn Beck and all those "Christian" hucksters who sell "miracle water" and 5 gallon, 20 year food buckets, he's getting rich off of inventing diseases so he can sell the cures. Pic related.

see

A lot of his stuff sounds like nonsense (psychic vampires, ai that can predict the future) but actually makes sense if you think about it.

Let's face it the big companies are compiling user profiles of everyone. Combine this with neural nets Google are developing and you have a computer system that could indeed predict everyone's future choices and actions to a high degree. There you have it. Ultimate control.

(OP)
Can someone give me the General Gestalt?

"jesus and his interdimensional space friends (joseph etc.) want us to love and the psycic vampires feed off all emotions that isn't love/knowledge and people here are channelling jesus and friends everyday and they're coming soon cause the elites are getting BTFO'd and the mayan calendar was predicting the start of this new era with us jumping to our 6th dimensional bodies inside spaceships in orbit then we'll go to the cities inside the planet core (while the outside is terraformed) ultimately leading to a unified concious"
Not making this shit up
Sauce - sananda.website

tl;dr Galactic Federation of Light (Space homies)

-Ignoring all the off-topic losers-
I like ALex JOnes. He's a bigtime clickbaiter and shills those ridiculous products that he does, but he's hilarious to watch and often covers stuff that mainstream won't. I like him more than garbage Breitbart because he's hilarious

Alex has been at this for 21 years and he's finally becoming internet famous and possibly culturally significant.

Yet you'll see this everywhere you go
>controlled opposition
>who is this guy and how is he famous
>out of nowhere fat man spitting truth TOTAL BULSHIT
>le snaek oil sailsman

This guy is so fucking rich whether he means what he says or not, fucking successful as FUCK, I'm impressed by that alone. But who really knows right?

When he starts going of the rails its entertainment not info. Seems like Alex really has some inside sources. Crew is gut tho. I really like D Knight. I tried survival shield x2, brainforce and super male and they are great although expensive for me as i have to pay customs :/

I repeat - FUCK Breitbart

snake oil was heroin sold by the rockafellars

at least thats what AJ told me

Penis

Ok so what do when durka durkas akbar your 300km steel cable?

He is clearly a right wing Colbert, who sold out to corporations a long time ago.

Even asking a question like that is enough to rev up the ADL. The genius of Jones is that he gets the message out, and then as soon as anyone does any subsurface research they run into the Jewish conspiracy and see for themselves

Jones gets the important message out while remaining jew bulletproof

Looks into conspiracy theories for a living and claims to notice nothing about Jewish influence.

If it wasn't for that I'd think he was a 100% honest, stand up guy. But this makes me think there's something wrong. Same with media man.

Why, hello Senhor Jones

Trash.

>implying a massive scandal with the ADL accusing Alex Jones of naming the jews wouldn't draw MASSIVE attention to the jewish question
You are retarded and just want to watch alex jones be a retard forever while jacking off and giggling

Yeah right, all that would do is vindicate all of his attackers.

>See? This guy was just a nutty, hateful, Nazi conspiracy theorist after all

It would damage the message. In a post-Hitler world, you seriously can't say shit like that and play your hand until you've gotten to the point where you've basically already won.

If you care so much about it, I figure you would realize this