Holy shit Sup Forums, I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest

Holy shit Sup Forums, I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest.

"How?" you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to "put some of this on her" while she calls the doctor.

"Putting some of this on hear" meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment shit all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of Manhattan the entire time. She's sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.

Details: She's about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She's in jammies I think because although I'm pretty shaken up right now I know I unbuttoned something before I went at it.

God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands all over her FUCKING TITS, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.

I didn't do anything else because I'm a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn't technically do anything wrong, so I'm in the clear.

I'd write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pD_B4pmkR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

..... Absolutely pathetic.

hawt

the fuck did I just read

Kill yourself for being an insult to actual men, you autistic, incestuous, pedo.

kys degenerate

Degenerate

Want to join the Illuminati?
We might have some positions opening up soon that fit your description.

I'm sure this is b8 but just in case it isn't: kys.

Retards falling for old pasta.

Manhattan is actually tiny.

That story, I feel, is indeed quite cool.

MODSSSS
Get this faggot shit out of here

Hope you remembered to wash your hands first, menthol dick.

>the eternal pole still going at it

How many times have you gotten banned my man?

Pasta older than dirt.

please consider suicide before actually acting on your urges, pedophiles are a pox upon humanity

>not jacking it with a cool menthol breeze

>neice
please kill yourself

>all these heartless monsters itt who don't want to help little girls get better

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

user, let's be honest here - you'd have absolutely no reason to post that shit here if it wouldn't be to rustle jimmies. Thus, shitposter, with thing off-topic, I am betting this thread will die soon.

There's retarded shit like arresting people for having loli sex dolls.
Stupid, I know. But in your case, while you didn't commit crime yet just because you had sexual thoughts - you show certain suspicious lack of self-control. Or you would if this story wouldn't be fake and retarded.

ahahah you gave her a frectie

youtube.com/watch?v=3pD_B4pmkR4

>the vapo rub pasta
holy shit kill yourselves for not saging this

Why didn't the sister put it on? Sounds more like pedo fantasy than reality to me.