CA'S DEMOCRAT GOVERNMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OROVILLE DAM DISASTER

disobedientmedia.com/oroville-dam-disaster-is-latest-in-series-of-ca-government-corruption-environmental-failures/

archive.is/viHTh

Watch how the media will try to spin this disaster if the dam breaks.

Governor Brown was warned for 12 years that the dam had structural issues and ignored it. There was a car sized pothole in the spillway that was reported in 2013 and ignored:

abc7news.com/news/report-officials-ignored-oroville-spillway-concerns-12-years-ago---/1751954/

archive.is/ba0Af

Funny how Oroville is a pro-Trump area of California, isn't it? Remember that during Katrina, they stole everyone's guns?

nytimes.com/2005/09/09/us/nationalspecial/police-begin-seizing-guns-of-civilians.html?_r=0

archive.is/vG5Kg

This is just one of a series of corruption related environmental scandals. Brown gutted the California Coastal Commission and filled it with his friends:

nytimes.com/2016/02/12/us/california-coastal-commission-votes-to-fire-executive-director.html?_r=0

archive.is/T1PlK

Now they are being sued by multiple parties for corruption:

sierraclub.org/santa-lucia/blog/2016/08/accidental-corruption-coastal-commission

archive.is/M1Vlf

The Coastal Commission approved dangerous storage of nuclear waste right off the coast of Orange County. Another Republican leaning area of CA. Seeing the trend here?

ocregister.com/articles/coastal-686400-commission-plan.html

archive.is/D3LbK

Don't let the media blame anyone other than the Democrats in Sacramento for this scandal. And start wondering how they might benefit from the dam breaking. This dam was allowed to get like this intentionally.

More on Brown's corruption:

archive.is/iF1GB

archive.is/M8DFM

Other urls found in this thread:

cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kariba_Dam
nytimes.com/2005/09/09/us/nationalspecial/police-begin-seizing-guns-of-civilians.html?_r=0
archive.is/vG5Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI
youtube.com/watch?v=HJC9pozdU50
youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw
youtube.com/watch?v=btPuTlCYiSo
disobedientmedia.com/oroville-dam-disaster-is-latest-in-series-of-ca-government-corruption-environmental-failures/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5twr2m/californias_government_is_responsible_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump don't let this shit slide

If they take our guns 1776 will literally commence again

Get the word out, look at how shills are already posting here blaming Trump, Republicans etc.

Make sure this backfires on them, keep the focus on Brown and the Democrats who are responsible. They let this happen on purpose.

What is wrong with California and why is it always the fault of the Democrats?

I'm cautiously optimistic
this isn't 2005 where social networks were in their infancy and smartphones weren't widespread
the media now has much less control over the narrative and they won't be able to pull another Katrina and blame a local Democrat failure on the national Republican

12 years ago brown wasn't gov... Schwartznigger was.

Yes the Californian government is horrible and Brown is the worst governor of all time. At least 3,916,209 of us voted for Trump, we'll get there.

They won't be able to, yet they are trying it nonetheless. Drive the stake home and make sure this backfires on them. Point out how the government is doing the same exact shit.

Who's been governor more recently? Who has gutted the Coastal Commission and approved burial of nuclear waste in paper thin containers off the coast?

I think many of the blue pilled voters in CA will be in for a shock once the investigation into fraud is complete.

Katrina 2.0 confirmed praise kek

Isn't there some huge fucking dam in zimbabwe that's been neglected for far longer than a dam in california possibly could have been neglected for?

I feel like the idea that there is any realistic possibility of the dam failing is just media bullshit.

Have you looked at the spillways and where the water will flow if this dam breaks?

No but why does that matter?

Are you implying that its being overhyped because in the unlikely event it does fail it will be a huge deal?

Yes. Look at who might be blamed for it. Remember who got blamed for Katrina? Funny how the media is giving attention like they are and how the warning to evacuate was given at the last minute.

Also think about who lives in the Oroville area. It's a pro-Trump enclave.

>Governor Brown was warned for 12 years

Too be fair Moonbeam hasn't been governor that long.

>Funny how Oroville is a pro-Trump area of California, isn't it?

Yeah it's completely fucked up the media has barely covered it. They're too busy crying about Trump instead of an emergency of this magnitude.

Yes but he is the one who has ignored this as it festered during his term. Look at his history of corruption.

They will try to spin this. Be on the lookout.

Did you know that Brown also approved Edison to dump a ton of radioactive nuclear waste off the coast of Orange County? Another pro-Trump area.

Mere coincidence!!

bamp for chaos

Funny thing, notice how recently when evil players try to create chaos it backfires on them?

Chaos is now producing positive, rather than negative effects.

add in the fact that the Sacramento River is going to be in floodstage come Thursday

Notice how the levee just broke on the river.

All it will take is a little push and Sacramento will be ruined. Think about who benefits from this and who might be trying to take advantage of the city being destroyed. And what they might want destroyed that is in the city.

True. He's spent more time pushing gun legislation and letting felons out than improving the economy.

I live in Jefferson and hope Sacramento gets BTFO

Remember what they did with people's guns after Katrina struck?

Lot of records being kept in Sacramento too. Would be a pity if a flood made them unavailable to investigators looking at fraud in the state....

Bumping for great justice.

Kek. No one said they didn't deserve it. But if the city gets wrecked think about who might advocate the capital be moved, etc. Lot of people might be trying to use this disaster.

Appreciated user.

>cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
they stopped providing inflow data.

Happening by the end of the week.

Will Governor Brown bend the knee to God Emperor or let his country of Commiefornia bear the consequences of their secession from the Union?

>Also think about who lives in the Oroville area. It's a pro-Trump enclave.

Ah, ok. So basically nothing is going to happen confirmed and its all media bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kariba_Dam

That's the dam I was talking about and its still standing, apparently its near collapse and has had probably no maintenance work done at all since Rhodesia stopped being a thing.

this is the new Reichstag fire, really think

Well that is not a good sign, and the frog confirms it too

He will try to pull some bullshit but if anons pull his card and research this it will backfire

Nope, there will be a flood. Levee just broke in Sacramento. Funny how you don't want people to look at the dam so badly

Something like that, yea

I wonder what would happen if the TVA dam in TN took a big shit and flooded the surrounding counties. I would have to assume that the leftist media would blame Trump and any republican in office there. I wonder how this will get spun? Instead of blaming their failed leadership, they'll dissect and critique Trumps every move he makes to help them.

They will likely spin it in a similar way. remember how they blamed Bush for Katrina. This is the same exact playbook when you research it.

Keep the focus on the CA government and their corruption if you want it to backfire

>they stopped providing inflow data.
What does this mean, kind user?

It means that shit is likely about to overflow and they're trying to keep a handle on it

Have another bump op shills really don't want shit getting out

>Funny how you don't want people to look at the dam so badly

mate dial back the tinfoil just a bit, I'm saying I think the whole thing sounds like a media narrative. In fact on that part it sounds like we're in agreement. I never said I don't want people to look at the dam I just said I haven't actually bothered to really look because the risk of something bad happening sounds like a load of shit considering the fact that there's a huge dam in africa that niggers have neglected for decades and the thing still hasn't failed catastrophically.

Redpill me on Katrina. All I really know about it is that niggers refused to evacuate and got BTFO

It's going to blow. The CDEC just stopped issuing data on the inflow to the dam.

Start looking up the history of this dam and corruption in the CA government. It's coming down, and it's going to be a major Katrina type happening.

Which should make you wonder why they are spinning narratives around it right now, when the flood is a likely few days away.

The levees were allowed to break. Look at where they relocated all the people too to mix up the populations (TX).

They seized the guns as well:

archive.is/vG5Kg

Already saw some article this morning with the headline 'Dam Emergency Evidence that Trump's Infrastructure Plan Is Lacking" or something like that. Didn't give that shit a click but naturally taking every opportunity to fuck Trump for something that isn't his fault.

You are noticing the narratives. They will likely test out several in the days before it actually floods to see which is well received.

Democrats run California, anything bad that happens is their fault

It was a niggerfest and a gun grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI

This user has the right idea

watch for who they try to blame instead of themselves though

>you're in the da gym and this bear walks up to you and slaps your weight rack
>what do

Chaos has always done whatever it pleases, it is neither good or evil. What happens is what will.

It is up to individuals to figure out how to use the results aye?

>the levees were allowed to break
>white man at it again
Get your nonsense out of here. That is just an excuse chocolate city mayor tried to use to cover up his, and the rest of the Democratic city's, gross negligence of the levee system.
The defect was known way ahead of time, but was never fixed. The only ones surprised by the breach were the dumbass city officials who kept their head in the mud.

Guess who suffered the most from the nigger policies?
>the niggers
The gun grab is a weird subject. Seeing as how the only people who stayed in the city were niggers, it makes sense to take their guns before you put them in the shelters.
But they were seizing weapons from vacant houses too, If I recall.
It was a giant shit show, and it is one of the many reasons why the people of the state will never trust the Feds again.

I AM GOVERNOR JERRY BROWN
MY AURA SMILES AND NEVER FROWNS
SOON I WILL BE PRES-A-DENT
CARTER POWER WILL SOON GO (A)WAY
I WILL BE FUHRER ONE DAY
I WILL COMMAND ALL OF YOU
YOUR KIDS WILL MEDITATE IN SCHOOL
YOUR KIDS WILL MEDITATE IN SCHOOL!!!!!

DK eh?

On another note, I have nothing to contribute to this so I'm just bumping the thread.

Can't remember the name of the song however. Was that California Uber Alles or the other version?

Sadly, I'm hoping the dam gives way and causes extreme chaos just so that when I have to go to a major tradeshow in Anaheim next month, my shitty libfag vendors won't just be bitching about MUH EVIL TRUMP the whole fucking time.

KEK, let the damn dam break, damnit!

>California Uber Alles

You got it, user.

>The gun grab is a weird subject. Seeing as how the only people who stayed in the city were niggers, it makes sense to take their guns before you put them in the shelters.
Right after all this went down, I recall reading an article about a white neighborhood that literally walled themselves in with sandbags and had to fight off niggers all day and night. They had to work in shifts to keep them at bay. They were heavily armed. If I also recall, the article I read tried to angle them as racists of course, because they didn't let the nigs get their reparations. If there are anons here that do not at least have a shotgun or rifle somewhere with several hundred rounds of ammo, then you need to prioritize one into your lives. Shit can go down in a heartbeat folks.

Recently things have been returned to a more positive track

Hello there shill, funny how you want to minimize this news and justify the power grabs that people are doing right now. It's not going to work btw. Guess who is suffering from Democrat negligence this time?

Kennedys knew some shit

It can be turned on their heads and made to become good chaos if anons keep the heat on the CA government and the Dems who caused this to happen.

This sounds serious, but the fact there aren't enough transgenders using the bathrooms they prefer is a more serious issue. And we should be focusing on protecting illegal immigrants more.

lol

Cool, other version I heard on, I think it was a combo CD of Fresh Fruit for rotting vegetables and In god we trust inc. Can't remember the name of THAT one either, think it's listed as We've got a bigger problem or something. I know Problem was in the name.

> Recently things have been returned to a more positive track

Not gonna argue on that, just shitposting to keep the thread from dropping too quickly.

Have a fuzzy cow.

>And we should be focusing on protecting illegal immigrants more.
Maybe the illegals can get to work on a wall of sand and Make California Great Again.

Appreciate the bump user, we need to get the word out that this is the CA government's fault and due to their corruption/negligence.

Even make it into an environmental thing and stupid normies will get on board with it

youtube.com/watch?v=HJC9pozdU50

Bump

I have 8 more fuzzy cows. Found them in a thread on Sup Forums I think. Don't know why I saved them.

I'm in CO, and too apathetic to actually click links so I have no real input. I don't into social media, unless you count shitposting on the chans social media, so I can't help bring this to peoples attention so I'll just keep bumping.

Well the more anons we alert to this info, the more word will get out. Thanks for the bumps

Just when you didn't think that SNL could get even more funny, they pull out all of the stops and simply blow the fucking doors off of funny. My sides are literally in the orbit of Neptune. I can barely see through my tears of laughter to even type this. What will those wacky comedians do next, I have to tune in next Saturday. I will be wearing my Depends as a convenience because I know I will piss myself with laughter. That Leslie Jones is an American treasure with her comedy routines. I hope she gets an Oscar/Nobel Peace Prize soon. The world will cry upon her passing.

Bumping as well to make it known that this is Jerry Brown's fault that CA wasn't better prepared. What a fucking failure.

MUH GLOBAL WARMING, THERE'S NO WAY MUH FLOODS COULD HAPPEN!!!!

No problem mate.

Also, this is the song the dude posted lyrics from: youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw

And the version I heard first: youtube.com/watch?v=btPuTlCYiSo

How many years of fucking drought has there been?

He was warned in 2013 that potholes were forming and there was danger of a break in the dam. He did nothing. Keep the heat on him.

Here's the narrative we have to get on top of before all others: The proactive one about the impropriety of Obama's Action Resist organization. I've noticed that shills are on r/theDonald suppressing even the slightest hint of a rise up about that or awareness campaign about it (they act immediately). He, his org, Soros and Brock are the source driving ALL of these negative narratives. It's pointless to continue to swat each down singularly. Time to get more of a spotlight going on the unprecedented impropriety of a former president setting up an opposition shop two miles from the White House.

bump

I really want to pet those and lay my face against their sides.

We have a window of 2-3 days before this becomes a huge crisis and the media buries it.

It might be helpful to point out how whistleblowing on topics like this dam and the arrest of Sandusky today is being suppressed and raise questions about who is doing it.

Gonna post the rest, just doing it as a bump so that 'folks can see this shit. I just don't want to post too much and kill the thread early.

Someone needs to share these thoughts with Reddit--they have a bigger army. I got shadow banned

Someone should post it in /r/conspiracy
Just copy the full OP here.

get the word out, this information is important to spread before the dam/levees break and the spin starts

Reminder that Moonbeam is a fucking Jesuit aka a Catholic Kike.

He's working with some bad individuals and is a pawn

One cow left after this.

>disobedientmedia.com/oroville-dam-disaster-is-latest-in-series-of-ca-government-corruption-environmental-failures/

Great stuff as always.

>Hello there shill, funny how you want to minimize this news and justify the power grabs that people are doing right now. It's not going to work btw. Guess who is suffering from Democrat negligence this time?
You weren't there, faggot. And if you bothered to use your brain, you would realize the nigger city officials were, of course, Democrats.
I am just tired of the rest of the country using the suffering of my state strictly to push their own personal narratives, while not giving a flying fuck about us what so ever. Stop talking about shit you know nothing about.

Laugh at his Synthenol addiction.

I just posted it to leddit. Word for word.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5twr2m/californias_government_is_responsible_for/

Last fuzzy cow. Gonna see if there are any other interesting threads and bump as I can.

THIS COW HAS NO RIGHT TO BE THIS FLUFFY

Triggered

But you are right that it was the Dems behind that and the Dems behind this disaster as well

Good work user

Appreciated

If you can, keep your eye out for r/thedonald shills killing discussion of Obama's opposition group. They are really sly about it, act like Donald fans who say 'it's not illegal, not a big deal,' etc.to anyone who starts a discussion about how to deal with it.

IT does and it is. Fuck you leaf!!

Don't really know what my pics are anymore, out of cows so I'm hitting my generic Sup Forums folder.

The bumps are appreciated.

At the same time have a wide open border, spics stream in.

Lel, California is the actual New Mexico

Once this thread hits the bump limit, somebody link the new one, I can never find the new ones if I just look in the catalog.

WE

It's pretty shitty and makes you wonder what if something is going on with illegals while people are focusing on this

WUZ

TRUMP

>But you are right that it was the Dems behind that and the Dems behind this disaster as well
Very triggered, and you don't seem to get why. While yes it is the Democrat cancer that triggered the Katrina events, it is not exclusive to them. Rather, it is the trend that forms when the federal government steps in to interfere with Louisiana affairs, no matter the intent behind them.

This is about big government, and how it is cancerous to regions too small to garner the proper attention they need from a state that runs on a big government model.
It doesn't matter who it is that is interfering with us, but that our troubles are from outsiders with the intent to use us. Every time the federal government has focused efforts on Louisiana, it has ended up to do a lot more harm than good.

And then you can take our coastal erosion issue, which is compounded by Louisiana being the delta of the Mississippi. What this means is that water control infrastructure built in the midwest will impact the infrastructure we have to build and maintain.
This is what is zapping our coastal marshes. The Mississippi is too regulated, with such a large discharge rate, that the water is no longer reaching the lands that are eroding, meaning the resupply of soil is never there.

I could go on and on about how Louisiana is constantly receiving the short end of the stick, both internally and as a member of the union, but ultimately the solution is the same
>stay out of our swamps

We've got a couple hundred bumps before we hit the limit, and so far this thread hasn't gained a lot of traction.

>hot wheels logo on staff
Thats why you did not get