Maybe I've been listening to too much Alex Jones lately...

Maybe I've been listening to too much Alex Jones lately, but I suspect ((they)) had his mic unplugged because he is a successful white male.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4053156/Sad-true-Metallica-singer-James-Hetfield-says-moved-San-Francisco-sick-elitist-attitudes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who at what?

I didn't watch the grammys but if (((they))) start to pick on mighty based James then this means war.

>grandpa and his band

fuck off

>muh napster

I suspect that you're autistic

He's a SJW cunt.

He moved out of Cali because so he could hunt without liberals bitching.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4053156/Sad-true-Metallica-singer-James-Hetfield-says-moved-San-Francisco-sick-elitist-attitudes.html

>they play clip on radio
>woo alright you non binary people give it up for lady gaga!
>no mention of metallica

mfw

No, that's Kike Hammett.

stagehand? Or perhaps it was an intervention from Lord Kek, Pbuh.

Based James?
He's an arrogant cunt

Sound guy here. It happens.

E-XIT BITE
EN-TUH KITE
TAAAAKE A LEND
E-MOF TO NEVANEVA MEND

Fugg, that estrogen seems to really be turning Kirk into the woman of his dreams.

>He's an arrogant cunt

and

Just watched it, what a fucking disaster. Looks like it was deliberate, no one fucks up that badly at a show like that.

Why though?

>Reload was a good album.
end of.

Metal is the last bastion and display of masculinity within the music industry among white males.

My guess is that (((they))) dont like it.

>Maybe I've been listening to too much Alex Jones lately, but I suspect ((they)) had his mic unplugged because he is a successful white male.

Alex Jones is know for his holocaus denial

>james hetfield

Piss on that faggot

Nope. Dude was a Pat Buchanan supporter back in the day despises what the Bay area has become.

I still work out with st. anger playing sometimes.