>spain

>SPAIN BTFO
TRUMP DELETES SPANISH WHITEHOUSE WEBSITE
thelocal.es/20170123/white-house-removes-spanish-version-of-website-and-spain-isnt-happy-about-it

>Spain
>anything different than the mongrels south of the border

reminder that spain spanish is different from south american spanish

Yes, in the same way that niggers technically speak English...

Spain Spanish is the Regular English of the Language world
South American or Mexican Spanish is Ebonics

Latin america spanish is really really different to our spanish. They sound almost like two different languages.

By the way, I'm happy they shut down a spanish version of the USA website. The united states are for AMERICANS, no one else. If they want to get into the USA; maybe they should fucking learn some english first, pretty obvious innit?

who gives a fuck, spanish speakers = shitskins

Trump did that within the first 4 hours.

Who cares

spaniards are white, Mestizos are not

Spain the niggers of Europe.

Good.

Stop wasting money on frivolous shit.

Based Spaniard

No, that would be France and Germany.

>Spain isn't happy about it
Don't they realize that it's not targeted towards Spain?

Moar liek Castilian is the British English of the world, and Latin American Spanish is the American English.

Spaniards speak with a faggot lisp.

>innit
He's a Brit on holiday

not even, they're the nigger enablers

maybe spain should learn a white man's language

I don t see the problem . Learn fucking english if you want to read the white house website

spain spanish is inherently worse, spoken way faster and with that disgusting lisp

lol, the U.S. treats another European language how European countries treat Arabic

Latin American spanish changes from country to country. Also
>Implying peruvian accent isn't best spanish accent

>spaniards are white

Nothing wrong with this, official language is english, people should learn it in first place.

Original Castillian Spanish is the most patrician language of the world.

Spain is irrelevant

Not the written form.

But you can still understand mexicans and shit right?

Yes, they are

spain btfo!

The United States has no official language.

THIS IS AMERICA, SPEAK ENGLISH OR GTFO

How it is that Castilian from Spain has a lisp when in Latin American Castilian there is seseo?

You faggots don't know anything

Yes but majority of the country speaks English, so it correlates.

t. assblasted mexican

Oh fugg. Nice digits too

>You faggots don't know anything

t. buttfucker

Why the fuck would Spain care?

Not on the national level but some states do.

what if you're an undocumented immigrant who doesn't understand english

Then you should be gassed

Fucking this.

I doubt they do. They're just trying to put a different spin on it than telling the truth which is that it's Mexicans and illegals who care

Then you have to get the fuck back to your own country.

People can't use google translate to get it in their language? Why pay government employees to provide a service that a multinational company will do... FOR FREE?

Yeah but it sounds weird af. They transformed spanish into something else, which is not bad. They have their own identity. I would personally pick castillian over latin american anyday.

...is what Hitler would say

America is my own country once I set foot in it.

R-RACIST

>...is what Hitler would say

No it's what this American hero would say.

Next we need to erase all Spanish from products in the U.S., enough appeasing spic language. We Speak ENGLISH. savages fall in line.

All Spanish is written the same

Most Spanish is spoken much differently from NA to SA from Caribbean to Spain

It's really interesting tbhfamalam

Spain and moortugal are pretty swarthy. Brown eyes are the result of breeding with non whites

Why the fuck should we care what Spain thinks about the whitehouse website?

You guys sound like Sylvester the cat, is really jarring

next time, kill all the niggers when you invade nigger land, spaniards

BASED

I find Spanish to be one of the most amazing languages. It's really beautiful, I think it flows so well. Only language I actually enjoy hearing spoken. I prefer Castilian sound but many South American sounds are ok, too. I really don't like Puerto Rican spanish though, it's fucking horrid.

Fun fact:

Hispanics have the highest rate of sexual crime of any American demographic, even higher than niggers.

Can't help but wonder if it is because they are themselves rape babies, but who knows.

oh, mexicans and black people calling spanish people shitskin, poetry

mah heritage, i am 1/16 polish

>I really don't like Puerto Rican spanish though, it's fucking horrid.
The worst sounding Spanish is Cuban or Chillean imo. The best outside of Spain are Mexico and Colombia.

>Chilean
Faint weon in the distance....

Argentinian is difficult to understand too, loved your country when I visited though.

That's like saying the Italian government shouldn't have an English section on its website.

It's fucking retarded, mate.
A tourist might want to look at some in depth info about visas and shit before deciding to learn some of the language and visit.

>AMERICANS
Ironically Mexicans are Americans too lol

I like how it's "deletes Spanish version" instead of the actual "takes Spanish pages offline while they slowly reconstitute the content of the site." It's not like the White House has a Spanish translator on staff, if they want to translate pages they probably have to detail a translator from the State Department to translate the pages.

Also, this article is from right after the election - it's almost like all the reporters are forgetting that almost all the site content was removed when the administration changed and very little was already prepared to go up, since unlike the Clinton campaign the Trump campaign didn't have a transition team until they actually won.

Yeah... seems too aggressive at times, thanks to Italians I guess.

Take that argie cock of your mouth before you reply.

based

Hear hear!

Hate the Mexicans if you must but not the Spaniards and real Spanish.

yes

What spaniard doesn't know English other then poor uneducated people? I think they are just saying spain so people might care, when they say mexico people instantlly go good, learn our language.

Fake news
Spain didn't give a fuck about it

Not a good idea, we need to support Spanish nationalism.

>What spaniard doesn't know English other then poor uneducated people?
Most people in Spain don't speak English though, only about 25%.

If you believe spain/italy aren't white, you can't deus vult.

So i'm right?

Sorry about doing all that stuff to your empire in the past Spainbro

Based North American, he speaks truth.

Based Spaniard. I like you.

I wish all Spaniards were like you.

i like how you idiots think PRESIDENT TRUMP is actually deleting thing off the white house website himself. fucking idiots.

We mostly are like that.

There's really no need to learn it. Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world.

But you need to assimilate Manolo.

reminder that south american spanish is different from central american and caribbean spanish.

And none of those places that natively speak it are relevant. English is the official business language.

English is the common tongue, not spanish.

like i give a fuck

Assimilate to who? In Spain we speak Spanish and if people come here they need to speak Spanish as well. If I were to move to another country I would obviously learn the language.

>reminder that spain spanish is different from south american spanish
This. In highschool we had an exchange student from Spain. I got to take him to our Spanish class, when it was over I asked him what he thought about it and he said "That wasn't Spanish, that was dirty Mexican". That was my first realization that foreigners were actually incredibly racist compared to PC indoctrinated whites.

>If I were to move to another country I would obviously learn the language
Yeah this, thought you were referring that thereĀ“s no need to learn it regardless

If so then that's good.

I think my impression of Spain has been coloured by this Spanish housemate I had - he was gay, and he was a fucking cunt

Literally was just a faggot about everything. Telling me how I should cook my food. Telling me how I should wash my clothes. Telling me how I should dry my clothes. Like living with my mother, but worse.

I fucking hate that guy so much

Also the whole house was full of people speaking Spanish, my live-in-landlord and his girlfriend were Bolivian. But he was a really cool guy. Spanish did grate on me a bit though, because literally everybody apart from me spoke Spanish (the other guy in the house was Chilean, so yeah, they literally just spoke Spanish to each other)

I want to go to Spain to give myself a good impression of it though. Especially Barca. Apologies if you're from Madrid.

>mfw my cuate is eating tacos with enchilada chingando a su madre and I tell him guey pass me the frijoles and he say vato a huevo!

t. south american

A tourist might want to learn the universal language of planet fucking earth before stepping out of their country. Either that or use google translate.

Enough of this mutlicultural plural interconnected mess. If you want to go to another country, either use a quick translator or pay some fucking respect and learn the tongue and way of life.

>Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world.
Just because your empire's rapespawn infest 1 and a half continents doesn't mean spanish is worth anything.

Its only use is communication with the retarded janitor.

I love our emperor so much.

You're going to get annoying fuckfaces in all countries, I guess. But there are definitely chill spainfags you could hang out with. We apreciate the english, we respect you people. I live 20 minutes away from Barcelona, and it is full of anglobros there, which I personally dig.

Vasco?