3,000,000 more people voted for her

>3,000,000 more people voted for her
>somehow she isn't president

Wow, it's like 3,000,000 votes literally didn't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766
uscommonsense.org/research/unsustainable-california-the-top-10-issues-facing-the-golden-state-wall-of-debt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep.

mmm

aaa

so salty

is a very very

mm so salty

They don't. DC and 'fornia are cancer.

wow it's almost like voting is a waste of time

>Wow, it's like 3,000,000 votes literally didn't count.

well, fake and illegal votes shouldn't count

wow its almost as if its a united collection of states and not just one big country

You're right. Brexit was a completely legitimate result as well and article 50 must be triggered immediately.

Well if Hillary didn't bus people in to other states to vote for her then maybe she would break even with Trump.

Still though, Trump got the nomination because California alone should not have the ability to decide who gets to be President, the entire nation should decide.

californians arent american

5 million illegal votes don't count. All this election proved was that the electoral works

not to mention dead people.

>tfw ICE is finally deporting all the illegals who vote democrat

Trump and Hillary both agreed to the terms of a electoral election. Doesn't matter. It's needed so California doesn't decide every election.

bernie can still win !!

we need to phonebank and donate everything we have

>3million more votes
>still managed to lose

holy fuck, really though, she's an epic loser of historic proportions
not to mention every big transnational mega-corporation was on her side, hollywood/media, minorities, "intellectuals", and most world leaders
hahahha ha she's so fucking retarded

they don't. are you under the impression that this is a democracy?

well, you're wrong.

more people in this country didn't vote for her than voted for her

Please get off Sup Forums mr. president.

how BTFO is she gonna be for malania 2024

obama didnt win popular vote

So sexy.

Doesnt matter she is preparing for 2020 victory.

Drumpflets will get completely BTFO now that their candidate was exposed as the giant incompetent liar he is

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/hillary-clinton-is-running-for-president-again-214766

They did count.
They helped the states the votes were cast in go to Clinton but those states weren't enough.

Don't forget, there were more faithless electors against Clinton than Trump. One of them voted for Faith Spotted Eagle, whoever the fuck that is.

SAY IT WITH ME

MADA PRESIDENT!

Daily reminder only worthless village people voted for Drumpf, educated smart city people voted for Hillary

This is where all bigots will be thrown once Madam President wins, all racists, sexists, homophobes, transphobes etc will be executed on spot and the world will become a better place for the rest of us

or niggers

> working class not voting left-wing party
what the fuck is wrong with american politics.

Good.

>8 glorious years of Trump

You have my support Madam President

glorious years of Trump
Your delusions are beautiful.

After all drumpflets live in an alternative reality with alternative facts because they cant cope with this reality and the joke that Drumpf is ;^)

>Wow, it's like 3,000,000 votes literally didn't count

True. Especially when they're illegal or dead.

ITS CALLED ELECTORAL COLLEGE WHY DONT PEOPLE GET THIS REEEEEEE

If you don't live in a swing state your vote literally doesn't count, no.

>77 more electoral votes for him
>somehow, he is president
really makes me think

>raised $1.2 billion but too stupid to know how elections work
hillary isn't the sharpest tool in the shed

Here's the superior version

I usually dont get emotional over election result but when she will win in 2020 i will cry, because that woman deserves it and is the most qualified person for the job

Yep. The entire country is actually only even possible thanks to liberals. Without it, this place would have been ran over by Russians or Chinese already.

>some hick in the country thinks he knows how to manage anything other than an empty field

Kek.

Liberals will always win in the long run.

>After all drumpflets live in an alternative reality with alternative facts because they cant cope with this reality and the joke that Drumpf is ;^)
You literally lived in a fantasy world where you already saw Clinton in office like a bunch of meth-heads.

You people are fucking amazing at being pants-on-head retarded.

>stretches
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN.

Really makes me think.

BAHAHAHA
bu.. bu.. but muh 3 gorillian!!

Now tell me how much GDP the country's largest counties would earn without the agricultural output of more rural counties.

Really shows how some whites are scum and bigots that should be executed.

I support white genocide, i wont be having kids anyway

>Woman for the job
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>Quallified for the job
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Globalists run the whole world. City people didn't build shit.

They are just the only ones stupid enough to live in little cages, own nothing, and have lights and noise blasted at them all day.

Basically we are all slaves, and the liberals like it.

>has five more pieces on the chessboard
>still gets checkmated
Wow, it's like those 5 pieces literally didn't count.
Pic related

If you think the (((merchants))) are going to forgive denbts because of your sycophantic attitude towards their agenda, you're wrong.

Lel, your shitty jobs of managing fields can be done by literally anybody.

Anybody, including children.

We let republicans do it because they are, in fact, shit jobs not worth spending your life on.

Actually, I lied. It isn't even republicans that do it currently. It is machines and equipment pulling most of the weight. A literal monkey could accomplish similar results with good enough technology.

That's because blacks only count for 3/5ths of a vote

>trying this hard

Pay debts then kys

Sorry genuine Hilldawg here, especially after seeing how useless and incompetent liar the pee pee man is.

Hillary victory will be glorious, hopefully she is going to kill some bigots too that supported him before she wins by a landslide and abolishes electoral college

>let's double down on a losing strategy

Can't wait for it.

Let's be serious for a second. Unless the new democrat representative is a black woman, they are not winning in 2020.

>from greece
>likes hillary
>current state of greece

What are you going to do about it?
Sounds like you have a plan

Commiefornia literally cannot survive without importing water and electricity from other states.

Pretty sure the rest of the country could survive just fine without the latest Jewish propaganda of Hollywood or whatever new interracial homosexual bug-chaser dating app to come from that festering pozhole of a state.

>capture the flag
>try to play deathmatch

Hillary Clinton can never win.

How do you retards continually give 100+ replies to these "3 MILLION VOTES" (1 post by this ID)" shit? At least sage.
We've been over this a million different times, majority of tyranny, they would have run differently if it was for popular vote, etc. Stop replying to these fucking threads you dumb niggers.

communists in New York and California aren't real people, so it evens out.

Hence electoral college. Tyranny of the majority. Republic, not democracy.

Sorry, but California is so wealthy they could import water from Canada and be just fine.

Your delusions don't mean anything. Republicans will never let California go because it is far too successful and literally carries the entire rest of the country with the only exception being Texas.

>actually choosing to live around coins and beaters
>smart

>don't even understand the purpose of the electoral college
>smart

4.5 million more Commiefornians voted for her. One state shouldn't dictate over the other 49 so it turns out the Electoral College worked as intended.

Only rural and suburban retards didn't vote for Hillary.

What a shitty system, it rewards the dumbest fucks in the country and punishes the high IQ city people who contribute the most.

She shoulda campaigned more in the rust belt.

>t. faggot with a liberal arts degree working at Starbucks.

She also out-spent him and out-raised him! Can't folk buy an election anymore??!!
She had 350+ fundraisers when he only had about 50....
It was her turn, damn it! Why were his crowds bigger??!!!!!

>800,000 votes by illegal aliens

And that's the estimate by a liberal think tank.

Ahaha you wish I was that poor, don't you?

Republicans are often far too stupid to thrive in a city anyways. That is why you aren't welcome here.

You are all literally too stupid to compete in the real world. You need your protectionism to even exist.

Translation
>Tyranny of the ignorant uneducated brain dead village people
Wew lad, that will surely work wonders giving morons power ;^)

the purpose has failed, it was made to stop demagogues like Trump and it has failed.

>b..but it is dere to stop big states
No it isnt, if that was the case there would be NO NEED for human electors and the vote of the state would automatically go to the person who the majority voted in

So guess what, electors are there to stop demagogues, and they failed

Madam President will abolish this archaic system

Huh, look at that. We're still #1 without California.

>Wow, it's like 3,000,000 votes literally didn't count.
Commiefornians doesn't count?
I knew 60% of them can't count, but this was new.

Or jews

You should be hung for actively supporting a systematical mass murderer

*Hanged

>You need your protectionism to even exist.
THIS.

Dumb morons want daddy government to protect them in a competitive job market because they know they have no real skills and arent valuable while smart people will ALWAYS THRIVE no matter where they are or what race they are or what sexuality or gender they are ;^)

Funny how you people only complained about the system AFTER you lost.

>wah wah killing is bad
Sorry removing dangerous elements is a good thing for the world

My vote didn't count either and I voted Trump
get over it faggot

Give me your tears
NOM NOM NOM
BEST. ELECTION. EVWE
SAGE

maybe try to win the election this time, instead of trying to win the popular vote

Underrated image

>One marriage but cucked officially once and probably cucked more since then

>"Yes this is libtard speaking"

> "i think i know how free and fair elections in a Constitutional Republic should work better than Madison"

hahaha, you fucking faggot, your opinion is garbage and you should feel bad

Well, aren't you a bitter little snow angel...

uscommonsense.org/research/unsustainable-california-the-top-10-issues-facing-the-golden-state-wall-of-debt/

>American wants his entire country to be ruled by California and New York

Yeah this seems legit.