Will Generation Z destroy the degenerate Millenials?

Will Generation Z destroy the degenerate Millenials?

>According to the Hispanic Heritage Foundation, members of Generation Z tend to be more conservative than Millennials. According to a survey of 50,000 Gen Z-aged students (defined here as those ages 14 to 18 in 2016) in the United States done by My College Options and the Hispanic Heritage Foundation in September and October of 2016, 34% of participants supported Donald Trump, while 20% supported Hillary Clinton.[71] People who are part of Generation Z are also fiscally conservative; according to Generation Z Goes to College by Corey Seemiller and Meghan Grace, 84% of Generation Zers identify as fiscally moderate or conservative.[72]

>Business Insider describes Generation Z as more conservative, more money-oriented, more entrepreneurial and pragmatic about money compared to Millennials.[73]

>According to a 2016 survey published from The Gild, a global brand consultancy, British Gen Zers, defined here as those born 2001 and onwards, are more conservative than Millennials, Gen Xers and Baby Boomers with respect to marijuana legalization, transgender issues and same sex marriage.[74]

Generation Z will gas the Normies

Am i a millennial? i was born December 1998

gen z

>Will Generation Z destroy the degenerate Millenials?

No.

Sadly, Gen Z in Scotland is even further left-wing than the Millennials.

83% of 16-24 year-olds support independence and EU membership
76% of them support Schengen
57% of them support the Euro

That was in a poll carried out just days ago.

I hope they do. Gen Y are the gayest faggots ever.

>T. millenial

come down south bro. Im as south as you can get without being french and its pretty conservative

How do they define "conservatism"?

Any reserach done by "The Hispanic Heritage Foundation" is suspicious as hell.

If I was born in 1996, would that make me Gen Z or Millennial? I've been asking around but can't get a definitive answer, what is you guy's take on it?

1996 too. I identify as gen z because I don't want to be lumped in with the degenerates

>Identifying as what you're not
>Calling others degenerates for doing the same
Hypocrite much?

Gen Z aren't white

sauce

Why do you have to put a label on everything?
Gen whatever
Whatever -ist
Etc.
Can't you live without being part of something or categorize everybody?

It varies. Some people say it starts at 94, some 96, some 98. People are not entirely sure.

I like Schengen and the euro
I don't know is how old you are but traveling Europe was a fucking pain in the ass before these

>implying generation z knows anything about anything

I thought I was a genius and had it all sorted when I was 18 too. People change.

The euro is definitely great of you're German or Nordic. Terrible if you're from a Med European country or France though.

yes

This.

Down with words. Don't use words to describe or categorize.

Peace through war. Slavery is freedom.

I'm born in 1991 but I don't define myself as a millennial
I don't believe in God but I don't define myself as an atheist
I don't agree with right wing people but I'm not left
So what am I? I don't want to be part of any of these groups. I have my own opinion and views that are not defined by anyone else

I want to believe gen Z will save us. But the reality is that they will be even more fragmented and faggoty than we were.