The comeback

THIRD TIME'S A CHARM

THIRD TIME'S A CHARM

THIRD TIME'S A CHARM

Sup Forums is now Hilldawg territory.

google.com/amp/www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/02/hillary-clinton-2020-campaign-possibility/amp?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YImEuonICJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Trump's already wrapped up the 2020 election then.

Under budget, ahead of schedule as always.

Hilldawg will win. Check 'em

i almost feel sorry for her. i've never heard of anyone so utterly consumed by ambition before.

Why? She made her own hell and deserves to suffer in it.

>mfw I'll probably see hillary go in to full berserk when trump secures 8 years

don't get me wrong, i can't wait to see her fail again and go to her grave a broken woman.

Hillary 2020 would be the dumbest shit ever. They could literally pick a registered democrat at random and they'd make a better candidate than Hillary.

With her poor health? She won't live to 2020.

>i've never heard of anyone so utterly consumed by ambition before.

I have, but I've never seen such ambition contrasted with such a complete lack of perspective.

Does she really think she'll do anything other than waste everyone's time and hand Trump another 4 years if she runs again?

She's not serious about another run, this is just to line her pockets with more of that sweet sweet soros money

I thought the DNC and RNC didn't run people again who won the nomination but lost the general? Somebody told me that once, it has never happened before and they do it partly because they think the public has a subconscious perception of that person as a loser even if they don't actually say it.

>46
Madam President!

SAY IT WITH ME

I think you're close but I think she is using that as an insurance policy to stave off all the people she made promises to. They're going to come a callin' and it ain't gon be pretty.

I hope the Dems run her again. Seeing her fail a third time would be great.

>implying shell make it 3.5 more years.

say it with me Sup Forums

>I thought the DNC and RNC didn't run people again who won the nomination but lost the general? Somebody told me that once, it has never happened before
Yeah it has. Kennedy beat Nixon in the 1960 election and then Nixon was elected in 1968.

Styx totally obliterates Shillary in his latest video.

youtube.com/watch?v=YImEuonICJA

8 years of Trump guaranteed.

>1st time: gets beat by nigger who was only in politics for a few years before running for president.
>2nd time: gets beat by an orange skinned man who has never held a political office before running for president.
>3rd time: risk getting beat again by same orange man.

Please let it be, I wanna see her get destroyed a 3rd time.

>mfw digits confirm

Lol literally same battle

Literally same outcome

Are you fucking people this stupid?

She's already writing a book stating that she will not run again. Sorry Hilldawgs. I still voted for her, because president agent orange is fucking everything up already, and it's not even March Madness yet.

>Third time
>Lost 1.1 billion dollars in funding

Yes, she spent 8 years building up ties and then lost everyone's money.

She'll clearly be back for a third term when she can't even climb up a pair of stairs with Bill who's soon leaving the mortal realm

>democrats are handing the White House over to Trump in 2020
Run, Hilldawg, run! It always amazes how how Clinton supporters are incapable of understanding that they're a minority within their own party. If it wasn't for NYC a Clinton supporting Democrat would never meet another one of their kind

Seriously, Trump hasn't even started with the ammo Obama used to torpedo her in 2008. He only had to go as far back as 2012 to win.

Lol ambition... She makes fucking money from being a politician regardless of how terrible it makes her look. Its just a job. Nothing more. Frre piss bags from the gubment

O shit, Obongo was unconsciously shilling Trump before he even knew he was running.

it's not a hard rule.

there's been... 7 or 8 that received multiple nominations.
nixon won, and before him you have to go all the way back to andrew fucking jackson and jefferson for people who ran multiple times and eventually won.

nixon won because LBJ really fucked up the country.

64D time warping chess.

Would love to see her get destroyed again but unfortunately she wont be able to run from prison.

Madam President!

>mfw she loses the presidency a third time
DO IT BITCH

That 3-0 tweet will come back to haunt her.

>be hill
>your """charity""" loses money because foreigners won't give it money to buy influence as you have no power in DC anymore
>say you're running
>foreigners go back to donating to "'"""charity""""

thats all it is

You can't jail your political opponents if they're still your political opponents

Democrats would be that arrogant. Let's re-examine this scenario after the 2018 midterm elections. Perhaps the DNC will see the appeal of a treaty table when they delve deeper into irrelevancy in politics.

Boi by 2020 she ded

Oh, Bill, you quirky motherfucker.

DNC would get Bill a sex change and he would run as "Mrs. Clinton".

chekd and kekd

>Hilldawg in charge of pretending everything is alright

>what in tarnation

Please run Hillary, you will shatter the Democratic party into a million pieces