Dude goes to strapped to a BLM protest in Portland

>Dude goes to strapped to a BLM protest in Portland
>Chimpout ensues, he draws his weapon and points it at the crowd
>Police arrive and find he was carrying 120 rounds of ammunition

What do you think? Right or wrong? Can this be defended, or did the court fuck up big time?

Source: koin.com/2017/02/12/man-who-pulled-gun-on-crowd-guilty/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joP6s4h5vVE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4Y2Wipv1c
youtube.com/watch?v=L64y129lTR8
policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pointing a weapon in self defense is not a crime and carrying ammunition is not a crime.

That's a lot more ammunition than the average concealed carry licensee would carry.

>living in a liberal state
>found guilty by a liberal jury

YOU'RE UNPREPARED

Probably.

How can anyone decide whether or not he was threatened? Surely that's for him to decide since he pulled the gun. I've watched this guy's YouTube videos. He regularly went to campuses with the sole intention of getting into conversations and people's opinions, not fights.

I saw the video, it was a big crowd and they were circling him.

See that's true. And I agree with it. However, when you take a CHL course they stress repeatedly not to draw your weapon until your life is in immediate danger. Does the video evidence portray that?

On the other hand, look at what happened in Berkley. People with dissenting views got rekt.

It sucks that lines have to be drawn, but where do we make the distinction?

He obviously had delusions about mowing down a bunch of scumbags.

And he would've been within his right if they attacked him because of "words".

I say no crime was committed; even though the dude is clearly "not all there".

Tough call though about what should happen to him.

I just watched the video again. There's a giant nigger with clenched fists coming near him and he rips off his own backpack as niggers do before a fightyoutube.com/watch?v=joP6s4h5vVE

>can't point guns at people.
>land of the free.

Why even own guns if you're not allowed to point them at people?
That's what they are for aren't they?

Chimps can quickly swarm you. When they get riled up, it's bound to get violent.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4Y2Wipv1c

He was a plant set up to discourage people from defending themselves from chimpouts. The photo isn't cell phone camera, it's professional camera work. He pulled a gun but did nothing. It's the same as the pissagate falseflag.

Legally, it hinges on whether deadly force was justified as to if he committed a crime by drawing his weapon. If he felt his life was in imminent danger (not just pushing and shoving), he would be within his right to use deadly force.

Of course, the libtard Portland courts will crucify him, because he's white.

Stefan Molymeme had a good bit on this sort of thing, the left can't take guns away but they are making it impossible to use guns for self-defence. See also the /k/ommando that just got 20 years for literal self defence.

Why does he have a condom over his camera?

Too poor to own a Pentax
P E N T A X
E
N
T
A
X

He was going to be surrounded by potentially hostile crowds, here is no law against carrying spare mags, and he didn't shoot anyone. This conviction was political.

Court got it right. He instigated to try and get a good reaction for his YouTube channel "Laughing at Liberals. And drew when there wasn't imminent threat to his life. These are the rules you learn when you get your concealed carry permit.
It wasn't self defense. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Before you call me whatever insult of your choice might be, know I have my CCW and actually know this guy in passing. He went to the same Krav Maga gym I attend, although all he did was the stretching classes. The dude is just 'off' and he fucked up.

Absorb an impact if it falls and protect it from the rain.

He definitely looks scared but I can't really see why.

brandishing for no reason is illegal

don't point at things you're not willing to shoot

and don't shoot at things you don't want to kill

Source?

He was being practical.

You go to a protest where a bunch of militants are protesting, you better carry a 120 rounds of ammo.

If he were a high paid bodyguard for a billionaire... private security, wouldn't be an issue.

I bet you Bill Gates's bodyguard is probably strapped with 4 30 round mags for a submachinegun.

The law in Texas is similar with respect to 'provoking' an assailant... But that's pretty subjective and ambiguous, and nigs can be 'provoked' by merely disagreeing with them politely.

Based huwhite man

>And drew when there wasn't imminent threat to his life.

Is a nigger coming towards you with clenched fists as 3 people try and hold him back, only for him to angrily rip off his backpack like he was about to fight not threatening to you in any way?

Read above

Liberal here

Every notice how every conservative who carrys a gun for protection is fat? As a liberal I'm surrounded by people who eat healthy (vegan lifestyle by the way) and do yoga while never wanting to hurt anyone.

Maybe you guys should try to avoid eating meat, which is bad for you, and start becoming a more compassionate individual.

What a faggot.

>for no reason

I wouldn't say he had no reason at all. He was trying to take himself out of the situation and a hostile crowd was following him and attempting to surround him. I don't agree with how he handled it, but there was some kind of reason.

I'm 85% sure this is the video, it's somewhere towards the last 3rd of the vid. I just have them on as background audio, sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=L64y129lTR8

Yeah, niggers usually are faggots looking for fights.

>(((Krav Maga)))

>people who eat healthy (vegan lifestyle by the way)

btw i'm vegan bro

Kek no

>policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/

My point was that 120 rounds is a lot. If i'm carrying two spare mags that's 36 rounds total. Carrying 120 could indicate pre-meditation with regards to murder.
It's likely he was just trying to be prepared, but that's probably how the judge saw it.

that's what you get for living in Portland... says a guy living in cuckada (one tear rolls down slowly)

He will likely have a successful appeal in a higher court if he properly uses a defense against mob argument.

If it sounds like a shill it's a shill guys.

>Carrying 120 could indicate pre-meditation with regards to murder.

You're retarded.

Probably just had a couple of boxes in his bag or something.

>newbalance shoes

It's always the autists.

120 rounds isn't much.

It's a close call. We didn't see everything that led up to him feeling threatened. I'd say overall he deserves no more than a couple days in jail for something like this at worse.

He should have shot them all. When he gets out you don't think he's going to be real pissed off? I feel sorry for the first nigga he sees when he's out.

>Carrying 120 could indicate pre-meditation with regards to murder.

Carrying one bullet "could indicate pre-meditation with regards to murder". Is the truck driver who delivers a shipment of ammunition planning a murder?

The question to be asked is whether or not he thought beyond a reasonable doubt that he would have been incapacitated and possibly have relinquished possession of the firearm to a hostile aggressor if he had failed to draw when he did.

If a cop did this, he'd be getting off immediately, but somehow a ccw means fuckall. So I guess we need to have a reciprocal conceal carry cert that allows someone in this man's situation to say that his instinct told him to draw.

But I personally think he should not have been there in the first place. Especially with a weapon.

Trump should pardon him.

What charges?

Autists need to learn that in most places needlessly brandishing your concealed weapon is a crime. I also laughed at the ammo amount. Little faggot is a paranoid loser.

always wondered what happened to this chap. If he hasnt committed a crime i dont see what the fuss is about.

I can't wait for some random liberal with a gun to not pull it for fear of being labeled a racist only to have it grabbed by a random protester and get pistol whipped to death.

Re read what I said.

You don't see how going to a protest full of people that disagree with you with 120 rounds of ammo might not be seen as hoping to do some shooting?
That's false equivalence.

Could be.

You can hold that much ammo in one hand. And it doesn't change the important point.

There either was enough threat to his life that he was warranted to draw, or there wasn't.

>Surely that's for him to decide since he pulled the gun.

No. Testimony from credible witnesses. Video evidence.

That's the kind of stupidity that caused shitheads to try to regulate mag sizes, and caused gun owners in those areas to go to larger calibers.

What REALLY was going on:

Everybody is desperate to make a video for YouTube so they can claim their 15 minutes of fame.

If they didn't all obsess over YouTube views they would let him go and he would walk away.

no, it isn't.

If you need protection a scene of potential mob violence, you may need more than 120 rounds.

If shit goes mogadishu, 120 rounds may not lost 10 minutes.

Most of those shots would be used to suppress your enemies and buy time for rescue.

If you get overrun and run out, they could beat you to death, chop you up, and then hang you off a light pole.

Probably, but it doesn't matter. He can legally carry as much as he wants. The intent is irrelevant.

Sounds like intent to distribute

At what arbitrary number do you get to decide someone has a pre-meditated idea of murdering people?

More than one?

>No. Testimony from credible witnesses. Video evidence.

Of a nigger wanting to fight him. Just stop.

Newbalance endorsed Trump, there's nothing wrong with it.

Life is not a video game.

lol, almost had me, pretty good try tho m8

Doesn't matter if he had 1 round, or was pulling a wagon with 10,000 rounds in it, having any amount of ammunition is not a crime, and It's not proof of anything.

My point that I guess I didn't deliver was that a number doesn't really mean anything the context does.

That's not an argument.

ever watch Black Hawk Down?

If you fire into a crowd to stop from getting lynched, you got start running, and if you get cornered... you're fucked.

If those guys have molotov cocktails, knives, or there own guns they'll kill you... specially if you shot someone in the mob.

Don't go to protests armed.
Let them come to you.

>be white
>At a BLM rally
>wanting to have more than a clip
>RACISSS!

Fuck off. If I had a 100 niggers around me, I'd want a goddamned howitzer at my disposal.

For me to carry 120 rounds I'd have to carry 9 magazines.
I don't carry that many magazines for my AR on my LBV.
Google tells me that the average soldier carries seven to nine when he goes into a battlefield.
Is it though? I hope for his sake it is.
Going to a protest full of people that disagree with you? A low amount.
Didn't say it was a crime, or proof, but that the judge likely saw it that way.

I'm looking at that video and it's looking to me like 3 or 4 of those guys are getting ready to jump him with that little cute cosplay girl to his left trying to circle around behind him, probably hoping to get a few kicks in once he's down. Until he pulls that pistol. Nah. Fuck Portland.

>and nigs can be 'provoked' by merely disagreeing with them politely.

this so much. a nigger asked who i voted for and when i said trump he started to hoot and holler and swell up his cheeks with his fists clenched. those savages are retarded

Don't brandish your concealed weapon unless someone is actively trying to attack you.

Not really grounds to draw my gun, I CC and you act like everyone is ready to draw their gun when someone with only their fists are coming to fight you.

Nice fake story bro.

Just because you're in America, don't assume shit can't descend to Somalia level anarchy.

Remember the LA riots? Reginald Denny

The blacks pulled him out his truck and beat him to the brink of death like a soldier would be in Iraq or Somalia.

Don't fucking fall of asleep.

You know me too well, first thing I did was look for the surname

>Going to a protest full of people that disagree with you? A low amount.

Hey, you can answer the question you know.

>someone is about to attack you
>"yeah not really enough to draw my gun"

No, you're not a CCW holder. I can tell.

>you act like everyone is ready to draw their gun when someone with only their fists are coming to fight you

You should be. Nobody has any right to lay a hand on you, especially if they mean to do you harm. I don't care if someone wants to punch me in the arm, you're getting a bullet.

I'm pro gun and pro stand your ground but going to a protest armed and starting shit thinking you can pass it off as "It was self defense!" is obviously total fucking bunk.

Should have stayed hope instead of trying to be a cheeky troll and maybe killing someone or getting killed over your shitty sense of humor.

>(((Weisberg)))

Its a crime to brandish a weapon without reasonable threat, unless he was attacked first the autist got what the law demands.

Also the severity of enforcement usually lies with the state. In OR he should have known better.

His only fault is that he did not follow through.

I ain't advocating no massacre but shit can get real very fast in these racially charged protests... specially if they descend to rioting.

You'll be caught in the middle and you might as well be in Sierra Leone or Somalia.

There were korean on top of their shops with AR-15s and canisters filled with thousands of rounds of ammo like they were about to fight an zombie horde in Los Angeles during the LA riots.

Too many Redditors and ShareBluers in here with Reddit spacing.

average soldier carries ~270 rounds or more.
A lot more if he's carrying a SAW.

Regardless the amount of ammunition he was carrying has nothing to do with the price of butter does it?

It doesn't help that he looks like your typical white alt-rightfag (i.e. an anti-social autist.) That's definitely the type that might think that they can just roll up and start shooting if they "feel" threatened.

(((Krav MAGA)))

If you disarm your enemy, they win.

It pretty much is the way the laws are written. You're only justified pulling it out if you had to shoot to defend yourself.

I would guess the average person carries two spare mags. I have my gunbelt set up for that.

Like I keep saying, I don't think carrying four mags is a bad thing, or even six or eight.

But the guy carrying so much could be an indication that in his mind he's thinking "I might get a chance to shoot a bunch of liberals, better take a bunch of extra ammo."

But going out wanting to kill black people because your skin color is white is crime familia.

>want to go to protest to intentionally stir up shit
>remember im a pussy
>digi-volve to pussy with a gun
>perfect form

play stupid games win stupid prizes

And I just realize that doesn't even get into it.
>Incite mob
>One or a few people attack you
>Magdump
>Probably hit and potentially murder innocent bystanders because you "feared for your life"
>All for some shitty joke
No, actually he deserves much worse.
But Sup Forums thinks harming innocent bystanders is A-ok if they are black.
And no, being black at a BLM protest does not make you automatically guilty by association.

He fucked up. He swept his weapon at everyone indiscriminately. Big no-no and big fuck up.

>I don't care if someone wants to punch me in the arm, you're getting a bullet.
Good luck with that one.
Self defense only works as a legal defense if the force is justified, idiot.

Even though you sound like a giant whiny faggot I agree with this post.

Had he only brought a clip 3 max he was probably not looking for trouble. 120 rounds seems like he was there to start shit. Assuming 9mm 12 round clips thats alot of ammo.

>But the guy carrying so much could be an indication that in his mind he's thinking "I might get a chance to shoot a bunch of liberals, better take a bunch of extra ammo."

Again, you're free to answer the question.

At what arbitrary number of rounds does it go from implied protection to implied aggressive want to shoot liberals?

And someone attacking you warrants use of force. You do realize you can die from someone punching you in the face, right?

You do realize people can carry knives, right? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.