Why is Protestantism so cucked?

Why is Protestantism so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x79MW1gWtJ8&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesuit infiltration

/thread

Fedora here but left is better. Prots have big nice churches in larger cities too but small churches integrated into the community are way comfier.
Also why hate on the norwegian church still? They are especially beautiful

*style

fpbp

>cucked

Catholics are so full of idolatry it's basically worshiping the altar or some other bullshit. Plus all the money they spent on these things could have gone to help people who needed it.

Protestants believe in small, non-flashy churches. Some don't even put a cross in or on their church. The reason for this is that these types of churches believe that the temple is your body, and by damaging your body you are damaging your temple. The only purpose of Church is to build a relationship with God, and to honor the Lord by spreading your prosperity to others. Not by spending your wealth on Him.

The Lord doesn't give two shits about what the temple looks like. He cares that His children are caring for one another. Shit, my church started in a double wide trailer.

>Catholics get their children raped by the clergy and they protect the priests because muh soul.

Catholics are basically the jews of the christian faith

Protestantism is basically a jew version of Catholicism. Catholics still hold some pagan traditions.

He's a Jewish puppet

>catholic scum

All the richest and most powerful countries are protestant.

>Catholics still hold some pagan traditions.
how is this good

>All the most cucked countries are protestant.
Fix'd

having a hard time with facts maryfag? U.S. took over the world in 200 years, founded on Protestantism. Ill admit its becoming cucked these days, not as back as the Catholics though,

>he thinks the son of a carpenter who was crucified among criminals and urged his followers to help others rather than horde wealth would be impressed with being worshiped in palaces by men dressed more gaudily than whores

wewlad

you are cucked as well

pffft
git gud

Protestantism is another group of judaizers (they wanna be jews so bad it hurts). The Puritans were the same way, which is why they are no longer here. Like all Philo-Fetishist groups have in the past.

this

Protestant hate thread?

protestant hate thread.

All of those countries with the exception of America are atheist. Christianity is dead where the disease of Protestantism took root.

Enjoy having cool pope tell you Islam is a religion of peace while Pentecostals will tell you muslims are the agents of satan

didn't the catholic Church consider the guy to he left to be a heretic?

How to instantly fix Catholicism

>Repeal Vatican II

And there you go
1960s fucked everyone up

Boomers need to die and take their shitty ideas with them

>ignoring that it was enlightenment values that made them great

Protestant churches don't look like that everywhere, nor do cathedrals. I've seen cathedrals and churches that are either ugly or nice, although the best ones are usually in a denser area.

Why do catholics love mouhammed so much?

Is catholic his fuck bitch?

False. The U.S. was founded on secular enlightenment values

wonderful historical traditions

And Jews

fact: protestants contradict the early christians

Vatican II Turned the Catholic Hierarchy into cucks

You basically took a 2,000 year old hard right wing organization and gave it over to soft pussy liberals...who then proceeded to take everything great about it and make it a cheap knockoff of Protestantism with LARPing

Europe can only rise again under the banner of traditional Latin Catholicism

The traditional enemy of Jews and all their evil forms (communism, anarchy, secularism, liberalism, degenerate capitalism etc)

Wake up famalamski

Catholics fucking suck.
WASP for life

>being this ignorant of history

Hopefully you do not believe that the overwhelming religious population of America never influenced anything, or believe that a lot of religious/theistic intellectuals of the past were atheist, etc.

I'm starting to think that the threads which do nothing but stir up shit between catholics and protestants are started by either muslims, or by pic related

Pentecostals will tell you that God left the Catholic Church when they began to pray to idols

You love cocks, your argument is invalid

FAGGOT ALERT

FAGGOT ALERT

BRITISH COCKLOVING FAGGOT DETECTED

FIRST REPLY BEST REPLY
I
R
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

B
E
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

>Catholic architecture

Catholicism is literally pic related. But worse.

>ignoring the fact that enlightenment philosophy contradict protestantism
>the same philosophy the founding fathers used

Can you explain this

Can you explain this

>all the so called PRODDIE countries are largely atheist
>let's call them PRODDIE
PRODDIE logic

Can you explain why you love cocks?

>red herring
PRODDIE btfo

>attributing the stuff on the right to religion not the people who made it
No wonder your shit country is having a real life purge.

why did irenaeus say this?

Can you explain this?

Christianity is gay
You have to love a guy and let him into your heart?

Daily reminder that the majority of cuckolics are brown manlets, like this huenigger

But why protestant contradixt early christians

>muh church is better because bling
I didn't know you could get internet in the favela.

I don't know if this is related. But couple of days a go I listened to the harcore history about the Münster Rebellion. And holy shit what an episode, it took me a day to recover.

youtube.com/watch?v=x79MW1gWtJ8&

>gnoring that it was enlightenment values that made them great
lol

modesty

>proddie contradixt early Christians
>anti science
Enough said

Still inherited protestant culture, dumb papist.

All Christianity is cucked! Turn the other cheek! Give up all worldly possessions! Don't disobey the Church!

ASSMAD proddie

What?

>ASSMAD PRODDIE can't handle the truth that PRODDIE is so stupid, it makes atheist

>look like tool sheds

Form follows function

You do realize that's a subsection of Protestants, right? You might as well compare average Protestant opinion with SSPX members opinions of homosexuality.

Anyone have images of the pagan counterpart to Christ-chan? I've only seen 1, where they're holding a 1488 banner together.

>catholic iq is too low to keep up the discussion
laughingmilton.jpg

Tell me why proddies deny evolution

I am waiting

Dont pay attention to the brit, he is a faggot that loves how the papist accept him

>Bergoglio
>catholic

This is almost always the first reply in Christian threads

>says the PRODDIE who is so ASSMAD that enlightenment values contradict PRODDIE

Deal with it

>Early Christians
>ok with faggots
pick one

Protestants keep the true faith of Christ.
Cucktholics have some nice buildings, but are corrupt fag enablers.

Because its foundations are inherently degenerate.

>Lol who needs and scholarly analysis? the Bible means whatever you want it to mean!

So Why protestant contradict early Christian?

Christianity tends to assimilate to it's country's culture

you can't really compare Italy and the US culturally

Maybe because the man who claims authority over all Christians shouldn't be such a fucking cuck.

why did he say this?

Revelation 9:20-21

The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshiping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk, nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Mathew 6:5-7
5And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. 6But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard.…

Enjoy hell, heretics.

Says the PRODDIE who contradicts all the early Christians

Deal with it

As long as a true Pope who summon a new Crusade is not on the Holy Seat, Christian Church is super-cucked.

Protestant hates polycarp

Why do Catholics contradict early Christians?

No. The protestant church started because the catholics were trying to cuck all the non italian countries into giving them more and more money (jewery you could say) Then Luther revolted and started the un-cucked version of christianity.

Tell me why you think all protestants do, first.

I agree, just look at the Protestant countries

Tell me when there is a church father who believes the five solaes

I am waiting

Yes, it's nice that you conveniently ignore the Protestants who are gay-accepting like the Episcopalian and Unitarian Univeralist cucks. Unlike with Protestants where it's up to your personal interpretation, homosexuality will always be considered a mortal sin by the Church whether or not if the members are apostate.

Just a reminder that BIRTH CONTROL was always a mortal sin until Protestants went full retard and wanted to compromise with sin.

Fornicator enabler who allowed faggotry to come into existence through the slippery slope. The modern world's ills is related to the Protestants accepting birth control. Go get fucked, heretic.

wtf I love orthodoxy now

Because they think it contradicts their intepretation of the bible

Which is stupid to beginnwith

are non-Buddhists even trying?

Luther failed and contradicted the early Christians

Deal with it

Again, why do you think ALL protestants do? Have you even looked at the doctrines of more than two or three protestant religions?