PIZZAGATE EXCLUSIVE TELL-ALL

HAPPENING!!!!!!

GET IN HERE: Woman speaks out about PIZZAGATE and names politicians namely Nancy Pelosi!

Guys big things are happening. Keep your eyes out for more

LINK: youtu.be/PkYoMWcH8Ok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14164
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake and gay

bump just in case it's legit

Please tell me someone saved the video Youtube deleted that shows John Podesta abusing a child.

Someone leaked it a few days ago and Youtube deleted it in under an hour. Youtube is censoring reuploads they all get deleted. We're on to something big.

tldw op? shit's almost an hour

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU

Made a new one. Hiding it from Youtubes Algorithm.

Thanks I'll download it and try to keep it alive too

Basically the police, and lower level agents of politicians are actually running the sex rings. They use the foster care system to round them in. Ages 3-19 involved. Her daughter got caught up in it and now she's corroborating that pizzagate is real as per her daughter's testimony

Did they get taken down? Not loading for me

Save on USB stick

Did bit of digging on the alter-ego anyhow, seems like a good lead. Some evidence to

suggest Podesta legit has a violent "alter-ego"/DID. And general creepy info. Bunch

more on wikileaks mails discussing "Skippy," monitoring press for negative coverage too.

Skippy’ Podesta, Your Projection In The Service of Tyranny is Showing [2013]

h ttp://clashdaily.com/2013/12/skippy-podesta-projection-service-tyranny-showing/

>First, we learned that Podesta has quite a temper, so much so that staffers created

>a nickname for his dark side, “Skippy.” And the other big revelation: Skippy no like

>conservatives.

>A radical leftist, imprisoned by ideology and therefore incapable of critical thinking, who is

>attempting to rescue the presidency of a man swept into office by a media-created cult of

>personality, is demonizing his political opponents by accusing them of being in a cult?

The Shadow President - The New Republic [2008]

h ttp://www.enoughproject.org/news/shadow-president-tnrcom

>Skippy is the name–coined during Podesta's years as a top Clinton White House

>staffer–for Podesta's evil alter ego. Skippy is cutting, acerbic, impatient, and

>doesn't suffer fools gladly. Skippy will gladly tell you when you don't know what

>the hell you're talking about. And so, before arriving at a meeting to brief Podesta

>on some issue of importance, CAP staffers will nervously confer with one another.

>"I really want to avoid Skippy tomorrow," they might say, checking to make sure

>their presentations are solid enough to avoid provoking Podesta's anger.

How the Podesta Brothers Rose From the 39th Ward to the White House [2013]

h ttp://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/Felsenthal-Files/December-2013/How-the-Podesta-Brothers-Rose-From-the-39th-Ward-to-the-White-House/

>Mentions of 'Skippy' and Podesta bros long-term relationship with convicted pedo Hastert.

Follow the dark money to find what John Podesta is up to in the White House [2014]

h ttp://www.washingtonexaminer.com/follow-the-dark-money-to-find-what-john-podesta-is-up-to-in-the-white-house/article/2541895

>Interesting research showing how CAP works as a kind of money-laundering scheme for globalist agendas.

bump

Let's get 'em tigers!

What's CAP?

Cant believe someone wasted hours of of their time on this retarded shit.

Sup Forums, you guys are fucking retarded sometimes. this shit should be on /x/

with that, I dont deny that our elites are serious fucking predators but this is gay.

Pic related, apparently Podesta during his "Skippy" alter.

Haven't seen this one before, from wikileaks:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14164

Can I get a basic gestalt?

mass arrests incoming

If he's got an alternative personality he was probably fucked up as a kid too.

I bet he is recreating the horror to get off or right some wrong in his mind. I can't wait until the rug is pulled.

that was some old fakish prank clip. I remember it from like at least 9 months ago.

Are you trying to correct my record?

Tak, chorwacie.

I know this is fake because of how badly I want it to be real.

anti-pedo is code for anti-male

I remember the clip with the "you will call me father" stuff. It was somewhere in the summer 2016, I can't recall, something to do with Sam Hyde. (maybe a Sam Hyde prank or I got the link around watching other vidya ).

Kuk

Skippy pls go

>Fakish prank clip
Alright Skippy