Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DTXIoJn0KTs
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
youtu.be/93EQ6Mo02r4
youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg
youtu.be/S7PBl5lDqEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he cannot be cucked
Also he's the best show on FoxNews now (But before Tucker Hannity was my Favorite)

high energy

Uncucked Tuck

>Have you seen this man?

Just slightly less of a total pompous ass since he lost that pretentious bow tie.

Based

BRING BACK THE BOW TIE FUCK YOU YOU DONT KNOW SHIT YOU UNCULTURED FUCK

neo-con shill. he does a good job at making leftist look dumb tho.

I'd rather not think about Tucker.

>neo-con
explain how this guy is a neo-con

is that a toupee?

Can't cuck the Tuck

I love how he waits until the leftist is at peak triggering then says they're out of time and cuts them off

>denying pizza gate
>911 wasn't an inside job
>not reporting on trumps affiliation with the jewish mafia or his corrupted cabinet members

CANT KEK THE TUCK

He is a libertarian-leaning conservative. Tucker supported Ron Paul back in 2008.

a neo-con shill who talks about extreme islamic terrorism like it isn't a creation of the cia, mossad, and the military industrial complex.

I wonder if he tucks.

Go fuck yourself you god dam mouthbreather. You give proud white men a bad name

Freemason who panders to whatever you want to hear.

While that is for the most part true, you can't absolve Islam of all the blame. At least he speaks out against them, it's literally a hate crime to do so in Canada.

I like to watch, but think he is a shit interviewer. He asks bait questions and then spergs out when his guests don't want to answer them.

Don't know don't care.

Don't watch

CNN
MSNBC
Fox
ABC
CBS
NPR

Turn them off.

Starve them. Never watch them again.

Ever.

taliban, al queda, and isis all have been funded by cia/mossad operations. those are facts, buddy. stay mad and ignorant.

>patriot detected

I'm sure an anchorman sperging out on air about the Jews would last super long

He's got such a perfect poop face
See

that's why msm is all shit propaganda.

Great guy. Keeps his composure, has stopped going after the low-hanging fruit he did with crazy lefties when he was in his 7pm slot after he got Megyn Kelly's 9pm time slot.

I'd love to have a beer with him and Steve Bannon.

bump

He needs to stop having Cripplehammer on. I can't stand that cry-baby closeted liberal gimp.

Remember when Tucker got BTFO'd by Jon Stewart when he was on crossfire? You've never seen him wear a bowtie again have you? Honestly got feked.

youtu.be/DTXIoJn0KTs

Now that i have matured in life I feel that jon lost that debate.

I like watching journalists giggle at how retarded its all become.

his name is tucker. he is a media faggot. (((john stewart))) humiliated him into changing his fashion decisions. this guy is a retard.

Kike on his show just now said, "when my parents came to America to flee the holohoax....!!!"

Uncuckable

can trumptards quit promoting mainstream media?

only double digit iq people buy into any of it. fuck off to speak with ann hero, no one else wants to listen

Did anyone just see the pro immigration Jew on there who's family just happened to flee the holocaust? He just happened to mention the holocaust after Tucker was destroying his argument.
It's always (((them)))
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

Zionist Christian that knows, but thinks he can deal with the perfidious jew in an honest fight--little does he know.

what about Fox Business

>Jon recognizing (((fake news)))
>but he lost the debate

You really think he would have a job that pays what this does if he discussed those topics? Let alone be alive...

Moron.

He is right you collossal faggot. Get schlomo's dick out of your mouth.

Tucker is ok, but he is on (((television))) so he will never speak about jews. That is our job.

gg

>bitch comes on who wants to incorporate violence into protests
>says facists want others to also commit violence

WTF?

r/ing the tucker Sup Forums tucker quote you know which one

He is a living reaction face meme

If you believe Jon Stewart humiliated him then youre too far gone to be saved. Jon floundered during that entire exchange. He admitted his show was a pandering joke and had no credibility.

what do you mean by that?

also
>>Jon Stuart Liebowitz

NPR is public funded so really turning them off does nothing.

Outside of CNN though they are the worst of the bunch.

Tucker Carlson Tonight! Race war tommorow.

>this little Ching Wai acting tough

This moron needs to be fired from her job ASAP this attitude can not be taught in our schools

That bitch actually called Milo a homophobe. BAHAHAHAHA!!!

>anyone who doesn't openly call for the the holocaust 2: electric boogaloo is a jew or a jewish puppet.
nice meme

That was a nice non sequitur at the end, what a dumb bitch

>She's a middle school teacher

This little chink just triggered the fuck out of me, lads. Can one of /ourgirls/ seek her out and beat the fuck out of her (nonviolently of course, unless lil' Janie Chan initiates the violence)? Mostly triggered because she is teaching children. There is a video of her starting a fight with someone at a protest. Granted, her little stomach punches were cute.

Could that cunt get any more evil?

I've always liked him. I can tell he's a closet Sup Forumsack. He's also into Infowars and his own site is pretty fearless, albeit low budget. He's hiding a power level for sure. And his laugh cracks me up. Lastly: good hair. kek

Definitely one of those guys who redeems GenXers.

Sup Forums has been after that bitch for months. She's the best advertisement for homeschooling there is.

Noticed that, pretty upset Tuck didn't cuck her on it...

It may have to do with her broken Engrish...

I've never wanted to kill somebody s much as I do that Spic bitch Felarca.

I heard that he also apologized. Certainly he tried to win that debate through sheer Alinskyism--ridicule, mockery, trying to humiliate your opponent instead of actually debating. I don't consider anything won that way to be a win, really.

Unless we do it. ;-)

What a nasty woman

This kid is based. Gen Z ftw

checked!
I can't stand him either. One time recently though, I forget what show he was on, but I happened across it and just lingered and listened because he was surprising me. Basically he suddenly revealed quite the power level. All his pissing and whining about Trump during the election would not have led me to believe that Krauthammer was hiding such un-PC sentiments. So maybe he's not as bad as we think; but he needs to just be himself and let 'er rip. A lot of those guys do. Hannity is pretty unchained lately but I can tell there's more lurking in there.

this women is a legitimate danger to her students

Based high-schooler. Wish I was that based at that age...

He gave a glimmer of hope after Mata Hiroshima.

Sadly, his compatriots were total cucks. Only he had the balls to speak up.

Fox and Fox Business are worth a little of your time. Specifically, Lou Dobbs, Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson. If you want a laugh, sometimes Tom Shillue's Red Eye is fun (he's a huge Trump supporter and lets his power level peek now and then. Plus he's actually likeable.)

I wouldn't bother with the rest of Fox, though. And I don't. The shows I listed though, are actually redpilled and very much on our side--more than they are probably allowed to show/say on the air, even. Hannity and Carlson are literally straight outta Sup Forums on a regular basis. I read it here, one day later it's on their show. And their take on it is identical to ours.

He's fucking awesome

she should be on a list, she's an advocate of violence against ideas, and she teaches...........

Yes Fox Business is ok as long as you're watching Based Kennedy.

Agree 100%. Only shows I watch.

I couldn't agree more. She is literally abducting and brainwashing innocent schoolchildren to become violent marxists. She is as evil as they come: violent, cruel, fanatical, scheming. If you look at her Fartbook she's got a lot of city officials on there. I'd guess she's sitting on a shit ton of blackmail material, hence her never getting fired though she warrants it a hundred times over. Even with tenure, even in Berzerkeley, anybody else would be gone by now.

RAKE

>Sup Forums has been after that bitch for months. She's the best advertisement for homeschooling there is.
We should literally make posters to that effect and circulate them, hard.

Haha, yeah Kennedy is good too. Lou Dobbs is awesome. He BTFOs any liberal who comes within hailing distance, absolutely mercilessly, with a big shit-eating grin and cold hawk's eyes. Totally supports Trump and was never afraid to say it.

Actual legend.
Although his recent interview with Edward J Epstein was disappointing he should have owned that clown

annoying asshole who cuts people of mid interview, even own fox people

6 gorillion Piers!!! Ya damn anti-semite .

I liked the bow tie tbqh.

Tucker is good. Smart guy.

Honestly the face is makes is 65% of the reason I like him.

im watching his show right now. he absolutely destroys lefties with a subtle smuggness thats absolutely amazing.

cant cuck the tuck

based pierce morgan

You guys seen this interview with Gavin and Tucker?

youtu.be/93EQ6Mo02r4

have you read the koran?

Morgan should know that Rowling's books and movies are about the occult, It's soft core occult indoctrination for children.

I have had a crush on her since she was a VJ on MTV.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg

Have a look at her clam, user.

youtu.be/S7PBl5lDqEk

thank you based user.