What's the final redpill...

What's the final redpill? I feel like it's that nothing means anything and you have no control over anything that happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

norse-mythology.org/concepts/destiny-wyrd-urd/
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that is the depression pill dumbass

It's that you don't know shit

Faggots here keep assuming things with only little pieces of circumstantial evidence. Just keep an open mind and do your best to do what you think is right

Don't continue with landmark. Sham and a half.

>what is free will

You need the gospel, son. Desperately.

you can default on as much debt as you like

>"You took two Stoicism pills instead of one again, didn't you, user?"

no that's the chaos theory pill

norse-mythology.org/concepts/destiny-wyrd-urd/

Seems legit but what is the end goal of this?
I tried the whole god thing and it doesn't work, even if there is a god why should I go to worship him every week?
>norse
why would I take advice from people that preyed on defenseless monks and had to steal to get food?

Also can anyone actually give me a reason for existing or any point in any from of government? It seems like humanity was a mistake, and if we went extinct everyone would be better of for it.

All the red pills you've taken so far have plunged you into depression and will eventually push you into nihilism. Once this takes hold you either move into absurdism and laugh at this life or you an hero. Choose wisely.

Norse people existed before the Viking age and these beliefs were present throughout the Germanic world, including that of the Saxons.
Vikings stole because they could, not because they had to. They weren't Christians with universal morality like the people they raided who were encroaching on their land and replacing their traditions. It was acceptable to take from outsiders for the good of yourself and your kin, which is a natural and uncucked view. The reason people are pathologically altruistic regarding race is because they think every group deserves the same as their group and they don't realize the struggle of survival and accumulation of culture, resources, and land that for white people is not in our recent memory.

I'm pretty much where you're at right now. Call it taking the blue pill if you want, but I'm trying in earnest to find God or some sort of spirituality. It's the only way to go on.

Reject nihilism. Find meaning. It's there. It has to be.

absurdism is your answer. everything is a joke. God put the male g-spot up our ass. You think that isn't hillarious?

This point of view seems like millions of years ago point of view, like its meant to be for survival and nothing else and if that is the case and survival is all that matters then nothing really matters.
>it has to be
but it doesn't.

Now listen I'm not on here to give a depressive rant or whatever I just want to get to the bottom of this.

The final red pill is that you ultimately do have full control over your fate. If you really look deep inside you know you haven't done everything you could have done to make your dreams reality. Nothing matters since you'll someday just be forgotten dirt, but that also makes your tiny existence that much more important in the here and now.

>People honestly think Jesus isn't the final redpill.

That's just nihilism most who get there get out in the late 20's.

The ultimate redpill? For me it's the fact there's no social mobility. There's economic mobility, but money is just a way to get freedom ( stop selling life time ) and qualify your time. To get the economic mobility you sacrifice a brutal amount of life time for money.

Money is a mean to those objectives, not an end.

Slave morality, protestant work ethics, consumer propaganda, all trying to make this obvious truth hidden in fog.

Many who could be free, who have enough of a revenue do not, because they are trapped in one of those.

This nigga gets it

Death. Mission is complete.

kek is the ever-laughing god of chaos. kek is absurdism.

Hermeticism

Final redpill? There is none. We are intelligent animals who exist entirely due to chance. We are spending our life posting on a forum board. We die and the world goes on.

I will never an hero, I've been there and it is apparent to me that it isn't in my coding, I just want to know why.

The final redpill is the bogpill

Hey Op just remember to take your REDPILL daily...or suffer the consequences

Paganism was prominent in Iceland until 1000 years ago, and in Europe generally until 2000 years ago, roughly. Some elements persisted. A goddess became a saint, Yule became Christmas, etc. Hundreds of years after Christianization, there were still laws banning worship of elves.
What it means to be alive is that you are capable of creating more life that is partly you (your DNA). That is the common theme of what is biologically considered "life". All true virtue comes from survival, reproduction, and allowing your offspring to survive and reproduce. There is plenty of meaning in life aside from that in the summation of all intentions, but that is the purpose of life.

That this is the apocalypse type scenario foretold in ever religious text ever written. These times, right now.

Darkness is enveloping light. The dark races destroying the white ones. They and their handlers are demons in human form and the world won't be worth shit when it's only them left in it.

Christ is Lord.

Final redpill is realizing that the Globalist depopulation/transhumanism agenda is actually good.

eternal hatred

> It's that you don't know shit

Now we know what Socrates died from and it wasn't conium.

>What's the final redpill?
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

I can feel myself about to pass out but thanks for the info guys.
especially has given me a lot to think about.

This