Leafs, who is this? I need to be redpilled on him. What's his endgame?

Leafs, who is this? I need to be redpilled on him. What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/metacanada/comments/5505ej/mfw_pepe_gets_listed_as_a_hate_symbol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great political discussion. Sage.

>Canada has it's own Gabriel Giffords

He's the mastermind behind the Bogs. Any further information on him would result in me getting taken away by the

cockroach alien overlords

He's seen some shit.

"I HAVE SEEN THE FACE OF GOD AND IT WAS WEEPING"

THE HORROR....... THE HORROR.......

He sits there pretending to be a fucking idiot with his slack jaw bullshit.

He's draining our economy and nobody knows why

reddit.com/r/metacanada/comments/5505ej/mfw_pepe_gets_listed_as_a_hate_symbol/

That guy is actually a politician? I thought it was Larry Flynt

>A broken leaf.

His endgame ended a long time ago.

He also had October declared Muslim History Month.

What is his endgame though? Is he a political mastermind or just some tard that they voted in for diversity?

Trudeau's older brother and mentor, Tardeau. He taught Trudeau all he knows, like how to sit, how to shake hands and how to box, rumor has it he is the puppeteer behind Justin, and is actually the one pulling the strings in Canada.

Also, he's Muslim.

A transsexual. Or someone who wants the national anthem to be transsexual. Or something.

He was, but he died in 2016 from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.

He could've been Bog tier meme though

Representing the canadian people

What does your fag prime minister think of him? Are they on the same team policy-wise?

He's the Third Bogdanoff

I can't remember!

Muslim, trans, disabled and undead? Who the fuck is behind this shit? Why did you fags vote him in? That description makes it faggier and more degenerate than Trudeau.

Pronounced TARDO, but that's for mates only, his real name is Retardeau

The same 53,000,000 people that voted for hillary; women. Also his disease only fucked him up to the point of a wheel chair when he was taking time off, OP's picture of him was taken shortly before his death.

we must follow the trail of du-

I dug this up just now. What was happening here? Why is he getting their approval?

They're in the middle of their designated one minute of love for people with disabilities, next up is their one minute of love for muslims.

This fucking faggot

It's always women that vote for shit candidates... No surprise there, but thanks for being blunt. So this fag was faking half the time? Just doing it for sympathy?

Why suck the muslim dick? And why advocate for a gender-neutral national anthem?