Why do people think hispanic is a race? Why is so difficult to get into the average burger's skull?

Why do people think hispanic is a race? Why is so difficult to get into the average burger's skull?

>omg i thought you white, you look so white
>i am white
>no your not your last name is spanish
>what race am i then
>latino
>thats not a race
>*awkward stare for 2 seconds* and changes the subject

Why is taught in schools that all people from latin america and spain are mestizo, and even the people who aren't mestizo are still mestizo, and then to top it all off they just call everyone "hispanic".

It makes no sense. We might as well call all blacks form british colonies in the Caribbean, "anglos" along with all english people because the blacks have english last names and have some english DNA.

get rekt

Why did you create mestizos you piece of shit? You had one job.

because muh dick

People with a family history routed in America or Canada for at least three generations usually have some fraction of native American ancestry as well. So by the same logic of how Latinos are apparently a race, North Americans ought to be as well. I have a pretty vague trans-atlantic accent so when I was in America people thought I was "Hispanic" because of my Italian name. Truly worrying.

>mestizos
ayyy lmao

you wouldnt have this problem if you werent such a fucking sperg

fuckin shithead
lol that's the opposite of what i get, since I have a very uncommon and not very spanish sounding last name I usually just same im french or italian and they never bat an eye, its still fucking annoying tho

At least you tried Alberto, but you got the most africans so it was a damn near impossible task

>structurate statement
>"get rekt"
typical spaniard

Fucking Spaniards would stick their dick in a blender if it was warm and soft.

MesoAmerican vs. 16th century Spanish guy

Hispanic is the bastard of those 2 races.
Brazil is this as well but swap Spanish with Niggers

yeah but not everyone who lives in latin america today has mesoamerican heritage. There is a white minority is every country that rules over the unwashed masses, with the exception of uruguay chile costa rica argentina and cuba even though they are commies

would you not?

>implying spics can be white

Give up already and lets embrace our browness together my fellow shitskin

Why do people think hispanic is a race?

it's just a term used to describe anyone from south America or Spanish Spain. stop being autistic

"Why do burgers think hispanic is a race?"

>The aztec is spanish

You're a fucking retard, stop with that fucking picture

A real hispanic is white because hispanic genes from HISPANIA don't make beans brown

Fucking idiot

my fellow white brothers
im not being autistic, burgers are just being stupid

thats why "hispanic" is in quotations. People think that all hispanic=indigenous or mestizo, when in reality hispanic and spanish mean the same thing.

its a misnomer that amerifats use.

>burgers are just being stupid

it's the definition of the word. How can someone be stupid for using the word correctly?

What do you think of question 10a and 10b on a 4473?

would you hit that, Sup Forums?

Put yourself in their situation, the conquistadors were stuck on a boat with only other men for several months and when they arrived in that shitty jungle they see these bitches basically asking for it.

>a language is race

you just proved my point

Why is hispanic the only ethinicty on that form? Why not irish or german or italian? Obviously the gov't knows that hispanic ins't a race, but to the general public it is.

>why do people
They don't. Only Americans do this. Probably because of historical tensions with Hispanic american countries.