Alcohol is a solution

Tell me why I should stop drinking Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKon3t2gyo

To prove you're not Irish

moar

Because you're a pussy?

Nordic drinking prowess is known throughout the world. Might as well go with it.

Technically it is a solution, the solute is equally distributed in the solvent. That being said it's a shitty way to avoid facing your problems.

Drink on good and bad days. That way you're not considered an alcoholic.

>Picture a respective person
>picture him drunk
cant do that can you?
unless you can handle your whisky dont drink

SAUCE NOW REEEEE

eventually you will have to drink when you get up, or go to bed
you'll need to drink all day, and start drinking even more just to get the same feeling. you'll wreck your body, start walking like an alcoholic you'll get alot of heartburn (if you dont have it already)
at the end of the day, dont drink for than once in a while. shits bad for you.

Cirrhosis is an incredibly painful way to die

Well adjusted adults do not drink in public, talk about drinking, and would rather be dead than have their co workers and family find out how much they drink.

The US has had a few Presidents who were rumored to drink a fifth a night. Wilson was said to have had a fully stocked bar installed in the White House DURING prohibition

Would you be upset if I killed your family and everyone you know and love in a horrific car crash because I drove drunk? And I mean horrific dude like you had to go down there to see your poor mums brains splattered on the ground with your dads testicles in them.

and they all slowly bled out painfully before they all died, like survived the crash but died due to missing limbs and pain.

Respectable, you cretin

>Winston Churchill

Drinking alcohol causes cancer

I dont like that i came here to post this. Oh god we're fuckin nerds

Why would you want more of that poor thing in the video?

That's Blaire White you faggots

Proofs?

Are you retarded?

white people have historically been a mix of functioning and non-functioning drunks ever since they first imported cheap roman wine

You should stop drinking, so then you won't end up waking up next to pic related...

>asking Sup Forums for advice
not sure you're drinking enough
have another, for the sake of confidence
matter of face, I'll drink to that
here's to your confidence user
cheers