Now that Trump is in power it's time to do something about the tranny problem

Now that Trump is in power it's time to do something about the tranny problem.

First of all, you need to read this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money#Controversies

John Money was a "sexual behavior expert" who came up with a lot of the terminology and methodology in dealing with sexual identity and reassignment.

He was also a pedophile. He took two young twin boys, one of which had a botched circumcision, and turned that one into the catcher for the other boy. He would make them do gay motions and try to acclimate the smaller boy to getting fucked. He took pictures "for research". He then tried to convince the parents to let him give the boy a vagina, at which point they stopped seeing him.

Both boys later committed suicide, which is not uncommon for those who were sexually abused in the ways they described.

Yet this is still the modern basis for the treatment of people with gender dysphoria.

There's also a condition where some people have a part of their brain which isn't fully developed and they disassociate themselves with a body part, like an arm or a foot or something. They don't want it, they try to have it amputated, sometimes severely damaging it to accomplish this goal. We consider this a mental disorder. Yet when a boy wants his penis cut off, we consider this a gender identity problem.

The majority of people who undergo SRS kill themselves because it doesn't solve their dysphoria. This is a fact.

SO WHY ARE WE STILL ALLOWING IT? WHY ARE CHILDREN BEING BUTCHERED BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS WANTED A GIRL? WHY ARE ADULTS ALLOWED TO MUTILATE THEMSELVES?

Ban this shit. Ban it now. Stop this mental illness, based on a pedophile fraud's work. And jail any doctor who keeps doing it.

Let's stop talking about trannies

Now is the time to talk about trannies.

Chris isn't trans. He's mentally.. wait

Amen. Let them kill themselves.

He cut a slit in his taint to mimic a vagina but he keeps his dick because he's a lesbian.

pretty sure he didn't cut that slit. I don't think he washes properly and got an infection that split open his skin and refuses to see a doctor because he believes that he is growing a vagina.

it was a wound which he cut open because he thought his subliminal youtube videos were making him grow a vagina

I guess Sup Forums would rather jack off to trannies.

Trannies are less than 0.05% of the U.S. population. Nobody gives a fuck about trannies except other trannies and Sup Forums.

Oh my friend, you have NO idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Weren't a lot of people in suspense of his taint going septic and him dying?

I literally threw up in my mouth. Thanks alot, cunt.

Yes, that was the hope.

We didn't meme it into reality, autist doesn't go to doc, scared it will take its new grown boipussy away and it'll go septic.

Witnessed, praise him!

DON'T

Jews are 0.21% of the world population and look at how big of a problem they are.

Now go look on Sup Forums a the freaks who tie strings around their dicks until they fall off.

They all fall under the same mental illness umbrella.

Jews are smart. Trannies are all fucking idiots. When was the last time you heard a tranny talk about something other than tranny shit?

I think the Sup Forums problem is more like pic related.

Yeah they're smart, they were smart enough to be the president's adviser and smart enough to keep us fighting Muslims for them for decades.

>Jews are smart
Jews are predatory

We've been fighting them for 1400 years, and not because Jews. Jews have used them to subvert Christian society when it is advantageous, such as in Spain before Ferdinand and Isabella expelled them both.

Did he craft those Sonichi Amiibos himself?

Yes, then tried to get NoA to sell them. They of course denied him, so he tried to sell them on ebay.

*sonichu

Israel has the same IQ as some Latin American countries. They're pretty average. They are not geniuses. They just don't have souls. They don't believe in heaven or hell. Their only concern is the material world.

O V E N
V
E
N

>John ((((Money))))
EVERYTIME

>Sonich
What a lazy idea for a character

A lot of money to be made. There's heavy big pharma and their lobbies interest in this as well.

Why do you have pictures of chris-chan?

MD in training here. You'd be shocked how many of my classmates have completely dissociated their training with the subject of gender dysphoria and transsexuals. It's absolutely disgusting that they forsake these people's health in the name of social justice when the writing is on the wall and the data in the journals that it's an issue...

That's because you actually don't know anything about gender dysphoria and you're full of shit.

>T. statist cuck

A human body is private property of whoever owns it. In a free society you can modify your body in any way you wish. If you're going to bed and plead for a nanny state, you can stop calling yourself a conservative.

>pretends to know things when he keeps images from a show about screaming /fit/ men

>Now go look on Sup Forums a the freaks who tie strings around their dicks until they fall off.

Please tell me you're joking.

Somebody didn't do their 2 year initiation in Sup Forums...

Someone is angsty. In 2 years I can prescribe you some benzos if you want some help with that.

>Not being smart enough to leave Sup Forums within the first 2 months

Not an argument

I'm not even mad, I'm just pointing out that he's talking out of his ass.

I'm the same person, tard. And no I'm not. Unless you have some magical understanding of embryology and sex that isn't unlocked in medical school and only your blogs know about....

Sup Forums may be autism incarnate but it's like baptism by fire. After a long enough period there nothing shocks you anymore.

People personally cutting their own dick/balls off is more common than you think. Farm boys all over the world castrate cattle. It's a relatively simple procedure.

People can do what they want, but I can call them dumb faggots for it too.

>embryology and sex
How is that related to what I said in any way? You said
>they forsake these people's health in the name of social justice when the writing is on the wall and the data in the journals that it's an issue
Which is wrong. Transition is the only treatment we have for gender dysphoria, and it works, so we encourage it. It does make life better and make suicide risk lower compared to people with gender dysphoria that don't. While bottom surgery is kinda questionable, transition as a whole most certainly is not. Which is why I said you were full of shit, because you are, "tard".

If you read a single study you'd know that transition doesn't decrease suicide rate or improve quality of life when controlled for social setting. Literally google it and you'll see that a SRS in San fransisco does just as little good as one in Alabama. They retain the 7x suicide rate. It shows that it doesn't help. We're just feeding into the dysphoria and then they off themselves because they think it's gonna be a magic bullet and it doesn't help at all. I brought up embryology and sex because testosterone and the various pathways it gets modified on are important for sexual maturation and identity. Mostly because the gonads respond to a different form of the chemical than does the brain, explaining why they have "the brain of the gender they identify with" as the media would put it...

If you knew anything about that you're fucking babbling about you'd know how retarded you sound. You obviously have not actually read any studies but are just repeating Sup Forums garbage.
Transition does help, a lot. Transitioning does lower suicide rate compared to trans people that don't, the thing is it still sucks to be trans so trans people do have a much higher suicide rate than cis people. You're correct about srs not really helping much statistically though.
Life isn't perfect but it's a lot better after hormones. Without them you don't even feel like life is worth living, the hormones at least make life tolerable.
>testosterone and the various pathways it gets modified on are important for sexual maturation and identity. Mostly because the gonads respond to a different form of the chemical than does the brain, explaining why they have "the brain of the gender they identify with" as the media would put it...
Again, what does this have to do with anything? How does this impact how we treat trans people at all?

Literally in the studies it shows that the suicide rate remains constant regardless of social safety net and upbringing which, using only a slight little bit of brain power, shows you that the actual issue is deeper than bullying, or acceptance, or being sad. There is an intrinsic tendency towards suicide that is not being addressed. If it were being caused by the previously stated we'd see a curve that goes in a regressive direction as the social safety net improves. But. We. Don't. Does that make sense? Stop fucking crying at me because I hurt your feelings and don't equate me to a Sup Forums strawman.

Again, the second part shows we need a different approach that includes actually tackling the root physiological cause. Not the symptoms. When someone has cancer you need to tackle the replication issue to cure it, not the tumors that are forming. Similarly you can't fix the issue of gender dysphoria by indulging the delusions.

>it works

Why do statistics disprove this lie?

How come people who normally exhibit personality characteristics of the average tranny are given medication or hospitalization, but when you say "muh sexual identity" they get special treatment?