Unpopular opinion thread:

Unpopular opinion thread:

Trump is raping the middle class just like he raped his daughter:

Hour one, increases mortgage payments on the middle class.

Campaigns against filthy jew banks but picks Goldman Sachs executives for half his cabinet.

The other half of his cabinet can't spell.

Members of his national security team literally committed treason and colluded with the Russians, promising to remove sanctions on their intelligence service then actually following through with it.

Actively working to remove health care coverage for millions.

Tax proposals literally amount to increasing taxes on middle class familes.

This asshole has turned the white right into the biggest C.U.C.K.s of all time.

What the fuck happened to you, alt-right? Are you going to just sit there and get raped too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hF2avLnhr0&t
youtube.com/watch?v=C6wwZ2L02U4&t=22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>10 cents has been deposited in to you account

Fuck off cunt

You're either a scared jew or an idiot.

>anti-trump
>scared jew
pick one

>an actual red pill for the progressive right

Unpopular by Sup Forums standards?

Trump will get impeached.
Pence will take over.
Bannon and the rest of the Trump administration will slowly be purged.
The Republicans will control DC for 10 years or more because the Democrats are fucking pussies.
Unless the Democrats do their own purge soon, they will lose for far longer than 10 years.

But muh immigration

fuck off faggot

Do you think they are just going to get impeached and fired, or do the traitors hang?

Can the alt-right make a comeback if the Russian commie lovers survive?

youtube.com/watch?v=-hF2avLnhr0&t

Implying you wouldn't have and still wouldn't today.

I'm stiff for Tiff myself but for some reason he doesn't like her

Taking away Obamacare will make health inssurance MUCH cheaper for young white men.

The whole purpose of obamacare was to transfer wealth from white men to women and minorities.

Of course they will.

>Tax proposals literally amount to increasing taxes on middle class familes.

But his tax plan does the opposite:

>If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax. That removes nearly 75 million households – over 50% – from the income tax rolls. They get a new one page form to send the IRS saying, “I win,” those who would otherwise owe income taxes will save an average of nearly $1,000 each.

>For other Americans, the plan sets up four tax brackets ranging from zero percent to 25 percent. “This new tax code eliminates the marriage penalty and the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) while providing the lowest tax rate since before World War II,” the plan states.

what are you doing? you can't redpill them this quickly this much you retard. they're going to choke

they'll slowly get it over time

Lolz.

>What the fuck happened to you, alt-right?

lmao that's a good one

Tell that to white men in Kentucky, idiot. Most white men are fucking out of work and in need government assistance. If the Medicaid pot shrinks, we are fucking fucked.

>Members of his national security team literally committed treason and colluded with the Russians, promising to remove sanctions on their intelligence service then actually following through with it.

That's been debunked already, stop watching CNN

>Trump is raping the middle class just like he raped his daughter:
HURR DURR DRUMPF BTFO AMIRITE?

>Hour one, increases mortgage payments on the middle class.

Not true, also huge middle class tax cuts. If you are talking about fed interest rates, the president doesn't control those.

>Campaigns against filthy jew banks but picks Goldman Sachs executives for half his cabinet.
ex-goldman sachs executives, people who haven't worked there for 20 years.

Also GS campaign donations 100%, went to Hillary. Not 90%, not 95% ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. Never happened in the history of the presidential elections.

>The other half of his cabinet can't spell.
DRUMPF BTFO AMIRITE LMAO RITE???!? I SAW BETSY DEVOS ON SNL SHE SO DUMB *burps*

>
Members of his national security team literally committed treason and colluded with the Russians, promising to remove sanctions on their intelligence service then actually following through with it.
Calm down Alex Jones.

>Actively working to remove health care coverage for millions.
Actively working to remove FORCED health care coverage for millions. People don't want your coverage.

>Tax proposals literally amount to increasing taxes on middle class familes.
No they don't, and middle class voted 2:1 for Trump.

"If Trump’s tax plan were to take effect, it would create new income baselines for taxation. Those at the lower end of the earnings scale would likely have an effective tax rate of zero, but for those bringing in a bigger paycheck, the result could be quite different.

The 12% tax rate would apply to single filers earning less than $37,500.

that isn't an opinion thats just a statement with no basis in reality

they don't care. almost 40% of the country is obese, with even more overweight. literally 70% of americans are fat as fuck, you think they're good at making decisions?? LOL!!!

WHY do people expect americans to take care of an entire country? they can't even take care of themselves enough to stop shovelling garbage down their throats.

CHINKED

yeah and the people who aren't lazy pieces of shit and have real jobs and make more than poverty wages get fucked over.

if you make 100k/year you're fucked with his tax plan so that jerome and tyrone can buy a new iphone every year.

fake news

at 100k a year his plan saves you money

stop talking out of your ass Han

How's them apples?

> a man cant hug his daughter or hes raping her

found the pedophile

good, i am a chink who immigrated to canada. mad?

keep crying about how your government won't give you a job (corporate welfare) instead of working hard, lazy redneck

>mad?

why would I be mad? I'm not Canadian.

I have a job, I get paid more than you, mad?

little manlet needle dick Chink lmao

How much they paying you to sell out? Whatever it's too much, like your basement lifestyle sucks money out mom's wallet too much. Do the environment a favor and turn into fertilizer. Grown folks is talking here

how much do you get paid and what is your job? :-) i think you are insecure. i can afford to live in vancouver (more expensive than NYC right now)

that wuz a lot of typing.

You're fucking God damn right. The niggers have it better under Trump's tax plan than they did under fucking Obama

The earth is probably not flat.
America will mostly continue on a downward spiral under Trump just like it would have under Clinton.
The best move for any country participating in MAD is to disarm unilaterally.
Niggers can be domesticated.
Hitler was ok and funny but jerking off too much to Hitler like this board likes to do is not very healthy.
Gassing people is not really a good final solution.
OP is a faggot.
The Bogdanoffs don't really control all the banks they just heavily influence them.
Something like UBI will be implemented in most countries.

>> Trump not actually raping his daughter
>> Bill Clinton actually rapes underage girls
>> Hillary covers for his sex crimes
>> You voted for Hillary

You just got BTFO

Quit podestaing all over the place, dipshit.

>Increases mortgage payments on middle class

Didn't happen, he rolled back pmi rate drop that never actually took place. If 50-100 bucks a year changes the status for you. You should not own a house.

Bait is garbage. GTFO

>implying Sup Forums supports trump as a grand scheme to give DC to GOP

"Barely a few hours after the inauguration, the Trump administration reversed one of the last acts of the outgoing HUD secretary, a cut in the FHA annual insurance premium"

Read the news, my lady.

OMG I'm in w/ the Jews

I sell houses for a living. PMI rate difference is nominal.

It was reversed to prevent people who shouldn't be buying homes from buying homes.

Do you not remember 2008 crisis. It was supposed to go into loans starting Jan 27th, it was never implemented.

"If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax. That removes nearly 75 million households – over 50% – from the income tax rolls"

>> These are all fucking college kids and niggers, you idiot. What self respecting employed white man makes that little money??

Piss off cuckold

Probably copy pasta from Share Blue.

fuck the middle class

I am so God damn tired of white American men taking their marching orders from Tel Aviv.

What’ wrong with that? Trump has been the empty vessel for Bannon and others to fill with their ideas . ../po/ , isreal, China, Russia, leaf all approve.

I'm a Canadian that likes Trump
and a Dindu who hates nigger culture like BLM and ebonics
youtube.com/watch?v=C6wwZ2L02U4&t=22s

Here's a great big white AMERICAN shit for you, my lady.

>just like he raped his daughter
that's libel. I hope he sues your shit

It's not libel if it's true

it's not true

women raped by their fathers don't grow up well rounded individuals

this tbqh

>democrats give a fuck about the middle class or white working people

>if you see anything wrong with this picture, you might be a pedo

The fuck you talking about faggot?

Checked and confirmed.