Muslim Spy Ring being Silenced

What isn't anyone talking about this Sup Forums?

We may have one of the biggest inteligence scandals in the entirety of the US history. We hire 3 brothers who have access to multiple Inteligence departments for years, all live in the same house and can exchange information, Download and keep Secret info from Democratic Representatives, and paid them EACH $160,000 while being under 24 years old.

Nearly no MSM is even touching this and has been out for days. Any attempt to post to Facebook, twitter, reddit about the subject is near instantly silenced or deleted.

One of the brothers even worked for Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and would have been the one to have access to the DNC emails that were leaked that exposed the rigging of the primaries against Commie Sanders.

They would have had access to all the military intelligence file on the Yemen raid that happened recently which went as horribly wrong as you could imagine. Like they knew we were coming.

These could be the guys who have been "leaking" to the press to push the Russain Narrative, or any other info they want the MSM to believe. Since they were in the intelligence community, the MSM would have considered them a viable source.

Why isn't anyone talking about this?

Discuss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mdfwSmZ1FX0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvd0KOsHegI

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/three-muslim-brothers-professionals-fired-capitol-hill-spying-funneled-house-data-external-server-video/
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/04/three-congressional-it-employees-fired-for-accessing-members-computer-networks-without-permission/
politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staff-criminal-investigation-234714
politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staffers-investigation-equipment-234586
observer.com/2017/02/imran-awan-democrat-debbie-wasserman-schultz-criminal-investigation/
congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/43573/Jamal-M-Awan
legistorm.com/person/Jamal_Moiz_Awan/225902.html
congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/13821/Abid-A-Awan
congressional-staff.insidegov.com/l/22830/Imran-Awan
worldnewspolitics.com/2017/02/10/maria-bartiromo-discovers-muslim-spy-ring/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/meet-3-non-russian-hackers-behind-hacks-brothers-abid-imran-jamal-awan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jamal Awan was hired in Q2 '14 as IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Texas Democrat who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels. Current supervisor was Office of Dem. Rep. Julia Brownley. Has also been a staffer for Rep. David Loebsack (D-IA2), Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA33), and Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ9)

Imran Awan worked as IT in Congress since at least Q3 '09 (employment information is not available prior to 'Q3 2009 for House staffers and 'Q3 2011 for Senate staffers, so Awan's actual start date may be earlier, according to politico, he has been there since 2004). Current Supervisor was Rep. Xavier Becerra (D-CA34), nd has also been a staffer for Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA14) and Rep. Yvette Clarke (D-NY9), and for Reps. Andre Carson, an Indiana Democrat. Andre and Jackie Both are members of the intelligence committee. Imran has also worked for Wasserman Schultz. The source of the DNC emails that exposed the corruption and rigging of the DNC primaries agains Bernie Sanders.

Abid Awan worked as IT in Congress since at least Q3 '09 (Same Employment start info as Imran). Current Supervisor was Rep. Sander Levin (D-MI9) and has also been a staffer for Rep. Baron Hill (D-IN9), Rep. Jim Costa (D-CA16), Rep. Lois Frankel (D-FL22), Rep. Melissa Bean (D-IL8), Rep. Seth Moulton (D-MA6), Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH13), Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ8), and Rep. Yvette Clarke (D-NY9) and has worked for Tammy Duckworth, an Illinois Democrat, employed Abid for IT work in 2016 when she was a member of House committees dealing with the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi. Abid has a prior criminal record and a bankruptcy.

Abid, Imran and Jamal all shared a house in Lorton, Virginia, that is owned by Hina R. Alvi. Alvi is a House IT employee who works for many of the same members as the three brothers, as well as the House Democratic Caucus.

These brothers are currently under investigation for equipment theft. The investigation has been ongoing since 2016.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/three-muslim-brothers-professionals-fired-capitol-hill-spying-funneled-house-data-external-server-video/
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/04/three-congressional-it-employees-fired-for-accessing-members-computer-networks-without-permission/
observer.com/2017/02/imran-awan-democrat-debbie-wasserman-schultz-criminal-investigation/
legistorm.com/person/Jamal_Moiz_Awan/225902.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/meet-3-non-russian-hackers-behind-hacks-brothers-abid-imran-jamal-awan/

Obama hired them.

> figures traitor hires traitors

Have a bump, I wanna read this stuff when I get the chance.

bump

get in here Sup Forums

Huh. I wonder if this is anything like the Israeli spy ring uncovered in 2001 before 9/11... may be in for some happenings soonish, lest more eyes begin to focus on this.

jews are sliding this thread.

bump

Bumping. I'm curious about this.

bumpin

They're behind the Yemen raid leaks

Has anyone even seen this information before today? It's been ongoing for over a week.

This is how well they have been trying to suppress it. It is instantly shut down or slid on any social networks.

Trump needs to bring this up in a tweet or something, this is the type of gold he'd use in his own apartment.

Every time I see Maria I can't stop thinking about her tits

>3 democrat muslims brothers are fired from their jobs at the house

it's not really newsworthy desu
all the speculation about leaks, espionage, and what kind of confidention information they had access is just that - speculation. go ahead and dig for more information if you find it interesting, but for now this doesnt look very interesting

They were Muslim Brotherhood operatives

Damn. Absolutely no one even wants to discuss this shit. Literally spy ring exposed and nothing but silence from Sup Forums

source?

might as well accuse them of being russian spies or north korea sympathizers

We had threads about this a few days ago, it's not really new information.

It's in the 2nd video. The guy's a colonel, so I wouldn't take what he says lightly

Traitors committing treason? Just another day in paradise.

amazing this has gotten zero attention from MSM and when it has its filler pieces that never expose their names or that they are muslims go figure.

We need a quick greentext rundown.

just watched it
those are pretty damning accusations. if this gains traction and they get found guilty of espionage and treason, democrats are gonna be fucked big time.

>paid them EACH $160,000 while being under 24 years old.

yah this is fucked up. something stinks

>112514534 posts
>doesn't read the articles
>everyone hates you
>some cuck will answer later

>they all shared a house in Lorton, Virginia, that is owned by Hina R. Alvi. Alvi is a female House IT employee who works for many of the same members as the three brothers

>make it blue text and get back to me kid

become a relevant country and get back to me, novice

This is weird, and it seems like it would be huge news, considering all the attention put on leaks and compromised information these days.

This is the first I'm hearing about it.

Investigators think hey stole all this equipment, but for what purpose I wonder?

No, this is the first I've heard of it. This is being buried.

anti-slide bump

i fucking hate everyone in ((((((((MSM)))))))))) so fucking much

enemies of Trump shall hang and be light on Fire.
fuck those traitors.
such traitorous bullshit is everywhere.
Fuck Soros too....

this shit angers me to no end.

the msm is too busy reporting on trump's handshake with trudeau.

>stop getting BTFO'd by muslims in ur intelligence communities and get back to me, mexican

Just discovered this today.

Big question is, how can we condense and make it easy to understand format for normies?

If we can do that, we can spread the info like wildfire

>112514891 posts
>still reads the articles rather than has a cuck like me answer them

TL;DR:

>Three brothers living in a house together with one of the brother's wives.
>One of the brothers has a criminal record (unsure of what).
>Find out they're all making 3 times above average.
>Youngest brother has been making $160,000/year since he turned 20. He's now 22.
>The other brothers were making $161,000 and $165,000.
>The oldest brother has been working in Washington since 2005.
>Between 2009-2010, the oldest brother racks up over $1mil in debt because of some failed international cars business in Virginia. (He still held his government IT security job, btw)
>People are on record saying oldest brother stole money and cars from them.
>Oldest brother has his car repossessed.
>Oldest brother files bankruptcy in 2012.
>House is in the wife of the third brother's name.
>House has multiple mortgages.
>They were stealing government equipment (allegedly) for personal use.
>Oh, btw, they found an external server that is funneling data from the House Intelligence Committee.
>Get fired three days after a raid in Yemen goes Charlie Foxtrot.

For whatever reason, there was no credit check/background check done or it was bypassed. The reason security positions have background checks and credit check requirements is because it opens them up to the possibility of being blackmailed or being offered help out of their financial situations in exchange for state secrets/documents.

Long story short, whether they were knowingly committing terrorism/espionage or not, they're seriously fucked.

Islam is garbage

3 muzzie terrorists infiltrate US inteligence and siphon intelligence back to ISIS, experts report they are also responsible for leaking information ahead of time on the Yemen raid which saw a navy seal killed in action.
reports say experts on muslims communities say now is the time for another crusade, tune in at 6 for more information and deus vult

Bump for future memes!

BUMP

>whether they were knowingly committing terrorism/espionage or not, they're seriously fucked.

Its not about whether they get fucked over or not. On the contrary, if they get quietly fucked over, this will be a greatly lost opportunity. Seizing the day and spreading the information will show just how incompetent Congress (and the dems) are.

More importanyly, It proves Trump right again and turns the narrative into our favor

The travel ban needs to be enforced.

Details on the war on terror need to be further established, and it needs to be explained that individuals with lineage traceable to the Middle East should be considered a higher risk and potential threat, and should NOT be considered for sensitive positions in the intelligence community, law enforcement, or any official position requiring any security clearance.

These men should have never been allowed in the intelligence community.

I am sick and tired of people who shouldn't be treated like domestic terrorists being treated like such, and people who should be treated like domestic terrorists being given dream jobs in the intelligence community some men would kill for. It needs to end. This is treason.

hilary seemed pretty unaffected by it, and shes not even muslim, id say these guys get off scot free

need quality infographic

thats all the people can ingest these days

this has high meme potential

autists assemble

Good ozzie, but now we need it on a website from a source that the normies will have no qualms about believing or can be brought into question of authenticity by the liberals

>the Rothschilds bow to the three brothers

That's honestly the only part I don't find to be too worrying. Is it way above the average pay for a white house IT?

we also dont know how much information was slid or went unnoticed. Remember we were more worried about Podesta and wikileaks for most of the election season, nevermind Pizzagate

You mean a basic gestalt?

God this just makes me hate liberals even more. Muslims are not your friends. EVER

And one of them has a criminal record.

>Alvi is a female House IT employee who works for many of the same members as the three brothers
And she has ties to Soros/Muslim Brotherhood, right?

It's 3x above the average experienced IT workers.

I don't disagree. Especially considering these guys were apparently just hired on recommendation.

Some of the reports are calling it a "procurement" scam. I'm not buying that and it doesn't sound like investigators are, either. The implication is is that it started as a procurement scam and then went way further when they got in too far over their heads.

The whole thing has a lot of questions, and that's what I mean when I say these guys are fucked. Given the fact that the one kid was given $160,000/year at age 20 for "IT support." Who approved that shit and why.

very, my godfather and cousin both do IT for CUNY. Neither of them make nearly that much yearly combined and theybe been in the IT field for years. Nevermind gov't IT jobs barely break $100,000 unless its some real clandestine encryption shit

I believe it was mentioned very briefly by Alex Jones on the joe rogan experience. Unsure if it's been on infowars

And Obongo hired them

Yeah, not even here have I seen it.

That's $160,000 each traitor.

We have been spending half a million a year to jeopardize national security and American lives.

DC fag here, keep it up, taking mentle notes

Have a bump

>Muslims being lying, deceitful cunts
WOW REALLY TICKLES THE KUJIGGER
ITS LIKE ITS NOT A PART OF THEIR DOGSHIT RELIGION.

It's going to be a glorious day when the pendulum swings the other way.

bump

The reccomendation part doesnt scare me, its more their salary. As I said in My family does IT for Columbia, hell I got my current job there for the university through my uncle doing a research contract. Nepotism nets you alot of business connections.

Its the salary that worries me because unless you're a tech wiz or doing some real black ops top secret corporate stuff, IT guys should be making half or slighty over half of that much yearly

i gotchu famalam

dont feel jealous about my mad shooping skills either

Hehehe

You're doing good m8 but we need the link to post with the image. Not every normie is gonna just read the skim info.

This scandal needs a name and hashtag

Ha, trust me, user. We know. There's an obscene amount of red flags in this story and a lot to be concerned about. Not only was the older brother working in Washington since '05, from '09-'10 he had enough time on his hands to start and fail an international auto business (i don't know what that means exactly) and rack up debt to the tune of $1million, all while keeping his $165,000/year government IT support job.

That alone would put him in a room with some feds asking him, pic related...

I mean, good luck explaining that. And there's even MORE stuff that is red flagged in the story.

Shit's strange, and I don't believe the last we've heard of it.

you need to sheath that assault chest user. It's too big

IT-Gate, Awan-Gate, or the Awan Spy ring

I could dig #AwanGate

I want more information on this.

>Shit's strange, and I don't believe the last we've heard of it.

Agreed user, but we should make strides to ensure we continue to hear more of it online, and hopefully in MSM. Tenacious effort got us this far with helping get Trump elected, I would like to think there are fellow minded people here that intend to continue that work as much as you or me

#muslimsBTFO

It's only going to happen by keeping threads going on the subject, and spreading info to other social media platforms like twitter, facebook, and reddit.

Infographics are very useful in getting people interested and simple enough for them to spread the info as well.

It could be that there isn't much of a story yet.

Three guys got caught mishandling information, but what's their motive? What exactly have they leaked? What are the potential real-life consequences of it? It needs more time to develop, I need to wait for an investigation before I can say anything about this.

I also want to know more about the crazy high pay they're getting, even FBI and CIA agents don't make that kind of money.

I started a concurrent thread around the same time in

main stream media are liars

rest?

Wait wait wait

JUST FUCKING WAIT

WAIT

So we've fucking found the source of the leaks that ruined the raid in Yemen? This is huge fucking news.

ahahahahhahAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

holy shit if that doesnt redpill the libs idk what will

they haven't reported it yet b/c they're trying to slide it under Trump hate and the immigration ban you knob

Deus Volt

I smell muslim brotherhood
Aka "ikhwan muslemeen"

#Ikhwangate

Wow what sellout. Make me trucking mad

Posted wrong order... It was a thread on the petition that froze, however, I agree with not using ...gate even though personally I like the naming scheme.

>Redpill libs

You're trying the impossible user, libs cant be redpilled. They're creatures of ego and emotion, acting through virtue signaling and tugging at the heartstrings.

Changing liberals has to be done through shame, its why they try to shame us with buzzwords; because thats how they were changed to their current state

>post yfw the Yemen raid's main objective was actually to determine the source of the leaks

ABSOLUTELY BTFOOOOOOO

shhh let Trump do his thing

#3MuslimBrothershood

holy shit

Stephen Coughlin was talking about this years ago, not these specific brothers, but about open Obama administration collusion with the Ikhwan and bringing in bad people as "experts."

probably the best move, but still lets come up with a catchy name and so some digging desu

why else would they have done one so quickly after Trump got into office? They needed to kill the rat first before going into their real plans