>she looks so happy here

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OOYnmkxv24
youtube.com/watch?v=P8yqWU0UzeY
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1992 Hillary

I bet she wishes she could go back to then too.

She seems fine.

Only Thing That Went Wrong Was A Bunch Of Bigots Voted Against A Strong Female Leader. She Won The Popular Vote

Damn I forgot how fuckable she was back in the day. Bill Clinton is a real sack of shit for cheating on her

Greed took over.

I Agree With This Post. By The Way, If You Capitalize Every Word In Your Message, It Will Make You Seem Smarter.

For some reason it was decided that Hillary was destined to be president and so the next decade or so was spent trying to crowbar her into that position despite the fact that no first lady has ever become president.

/ourguy/ beat the shit out of her.

There is a timeline where Barry goldwater won the election in the 60's and hillary never had her faith in america shattered as a young college republican

Bill stop licking her puss puss

she was still very corrupt at that point of her life. op is too young to remember.

How Can Sup Forums Be Real When Memes Aren't Real

she can look happy on command

thought she can only hold it for a few seconds at a time

brain damage and decades of worshipping satan

She got old?

I think that was 1996. It says 96, and Chelsea looks older.

she didnt sacrifice enough children to moloch so she lost

This was probably before they got her husband into doing sick things with kids n owl statues n shit. Definitely before they got to her. I think she enjoys it now, saw herself as a mighty Queen. Now she's nothing but a dried up old hag.

Nice. Hillary Soros

Why did we hate her again?

Milf af

if you guys havent seen this video in all its glory you really have to

youtube.com/watch?v=6OOYnmkxv24

unironically this

Something to do with cabbages I think...how did I get here again? Before this election I swear I was just happily watching films. Then everything changed...
Where am I?

Is it bad that I find her extremely fuckable in the 90's??

Yes, she was fine piece of meet, alright

Here's a more popular version of the same video. Look in the comments, you're not the only one.

That's why Bill hooked up with her despite her nasty characters, didn't he?

Forgot link like a dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=P8yqWU0UzeY

time happened. time and bad decisions.

Her looks faded so she got all bitter.

Damn. Young hillary is way hotter than trump's current wife.

Trump's wife is East European mutt and Clinton is proper Anglo-Saxon descendant.

>He looks so happy here

What went wrong?

She was 49 when that pic was taken too.

i just noticed hillary never actually does the macarena

someone should just tie some fishing twine over his head to keep that thing shut

also, alzheimers

A lot of people did.

The cheating got to her.

She wasn't the same after it. She was ageless for a long time and then after, she dried up almost instantly.

Don't cheat on your wives.

Could've been.

Don't cheat ever.

Cheating destroys everyone.
The person cheated on is destroyed by the betrayal.
The person you're cheating with is forever a dirty secret. A whore. A sexual object.

And you destroy yourself the most. Every time your SO says they're going to a friends? You remember when you said the same thing to cheat. Every creeping insecurity is validated. Humans are scum is no longer a theory. You've become your own proof

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

just watch the first thing she says

menopause

Satan eyes.

that's cold

this is sad and pathetic. how people respond to being cheated on is a testament to their character. not everybody is an emotionally crippled piece of garbage like you.

i've asked my girlfriends to cheat on me regularly just to reinforce my emotional fortitude. i've WATCHED them. i've forced myself to masturbate to them while they are cheating on me, through my tears, to strengthen my resolve, and not only has it made me a stronger person, it has made my relationships infinitely better.

First

wise words

and these captchas are getting worse

kek

ccc

include me in the screencap

subtle reddit cuck pasta

The Clinton Crime Family was in it's adolescent stage. Already had a body.

Doesn't look like a psychopath.

Hello, todd

>just give me the fucking presidency already

She sold her soul to the pedophile kabal, and now she is doomed forever.

she used the dark side of the force too much

would it have made sense for her to run in 2000?

Yeah Trump is a democrat who ran as a republican for the win, Hillary is a republican who ran as a democrat for the win. Pretty fucking hilarious when you think about it.