Youth Recruiters General

We've all seen the Generation Zyklon meme, now we must ensure it becomes reality. We must begin redpilling the young. I'd say we focus on teenagers, redpill them before (((they))) get (((their))) grubby hands on them in college.

First order of business though is to figure out exactly how we go about this task. All ideas welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsJHDxaLt1g
youtu.be/FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(((they))) get (((their))) grubby hands on them in college.
>college
what about Disney m8?

most of us grew up with post (((them))) Disney and turned out okay. The young are extremely impressionable, especially teens that wish they were taken seriously like older people are.

Best way is to be an example. If you're fit, attractive, articulate, and charming, people will be much more likely to listen to you. First order of business is to sort yourself out. The young need role models, your goal should be to work so that you are worthy to lead them.

I really don't know how we can redpill them. The only advice i can give is they need to be subtle, easy to digest. A redpill to begin their journey down the rabbit hole. Call me a pessimist, but i believe nothing major will happen until this civilization inevitably fails, and we can rebuild it the way we want.

>tfw we're the Freikorps and Beer Hall Putsch generation
>tfw we're going to send these kids to die for us

True, but I'm talking a full on guerilla internet campaign. Pushing our memes, jokes, and everything else we can think of. Stuff like Moonman. I remember being a teen and losing my shit to Rucka Rucka Ali and he was like Moonman light.

Paddy Tarleton is a good one too. He's like a Pro-White Bob Dylan

Jokes and light redpilling is the way to go. Memes and jokes are what have been working now, but we need to mainstream pro-white and pro-white nationalism memes, if we can do that, we can redpill the masses easily.

You may be the one sending them to die, but I'll be fighting right along side them. Lead by example. Show them that you are on their side, unconditionally, and they will follow you, unconditionally.

I am redpilled and I am a teenager. We're pretty redpilled but try to keep it that way, please.

Videos of how refugees behave. Best shit really.

>Pushing our memes, jokes

This is how i was redpilled at a very young age

I remember coming home in 4th grade and my mom telling me she found something in my room. It was my notepad full of racist jokes. i thought i was in deep shit when my dad came home. He took my notepad and added a few more to my collection. I love my dad

Put Kek on the uniforms senpai

Good, redpill the rest of your kind. Make them pro-white and turn them on to White Nationalism

Spread the message
youtube.com/watch?v=HsJHDxaLt1g

Hey, my 14 year old bro views Sup Forums with me. He is planning to redpill my school. Any tips?

Nice. Keep this up

Yes, pretend to be Nazi's, that'll work.

It must start with jokes. memes that make them laugh, but also question things. Also, I'd suggest Murdoch Murdoch's series they have going. It's really good and fills me with pride with each new episode. It's like watching Lord of the Rings or something.

One thousand times this. Teens are already edgelords, so let's use that.

Well this is terrifying. I'm getting off the ride now I think. The memes have gone too far. The memes have stopped being ironic and you cucking obsessed weapon ized autists (of a racist variety) have finally lost your last shred of sense.

Enjoy being hunted down when kids parents realize literal neo nazis on the internet are trying to brain wash them.

Using Nazi aesthetics to trigger lefties seems to have been working so far. And I remember when I was young and just becoming a teenager I thought Hitler was the shit. I thought the whole "Wanting to create a single unified people" was a great idea, it was also because Nazi German military was based as fuck for a while. It was to the point when my family went of vacation to DC and we were in the holohoax museum and I straight up said "Hitler was awesome!"

You know you are a big fucking cuck when a swede calls you a cuck

There are no brakes. There is no getting off the ride. It will continue with, or without you. Get on board, or get run over.

Nice one, mien Nordic Brother

Thanks

Stop putting yourself down by calling yourself a cuck, you cuck. Only cucks do that. What are you, a cuck?

Building 7 is a great cornerstone of all red pill initiatives. The collapse is hard to interpret as anything but a control demolition, everything else can be fitted together from there.

I feel like pic related is related to this conversation

While that is good for the JQ, I'd recommend redpilling on race realism and white pride before approaching the JQ. The JQ is one of, if not the last redpill, and that can't be force, they must seek it out on their own. The best you can do is give them coincidence detector and let them see for themselves. That's how I got redpilled on the JQ

Sup Forums should create a private university to further educate the new generation of redpilled youngsters.

While I agree with you Satan, but that requires so much fucking money and would be extremely difficult to do in any meaningful way in terms of redpilling. You can't destroy the establishment by building a new one, you need to build a solid foundation first

If that's what you want to call "not being fucking retarded", you have every right to. If this were a convo between real countries, and not just one to a vassal of a vassal, your opinion might carry more weight lel.

Just think of the buzzed article they will write about threads like this

KEK

The future is ours and they know it. Let them scream in horror, it will only bring more into our ranks.

>recruit
there is no need for this faggot. /underage/ comes here all the time to be the edgiest and coolest of their little fucking friends and we don't need you turning it into the fucking boy scouts and scaring the little faggots off.

Not that we want them here in the first place.

Fuuuuuckk!!! I'm done.

Where are places we can share this video to redpill teens these days? I think this video is prime time propaganda

youtu.be/FaCHBmGWcBc

But we need to redpill the normie and leaning right teens out there

Get Sup Forums approved comments upvoted on YouTube and other sites. People tend to think better of things when other people agree.

Something like pic related?