youtube.com/watch?v=yxCkTrgvlUA
youtu.be/WYjp24FwsDQ?t=2m12s
liveleak.com/view?i=0b7_1486932212
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't Disney a Nazi?

>disney and pewdiepie

since when?

Disney are confirmed Jews

Also why did they partner with PewDiePie if it was inevitably going to lead to this (the money, yeah, but how much of it could Disney have really gotten)?

WEW

pewds is a fucking madman. This is great.

link to video?

I don't care about either one of them.

Of course they are, as soon as Disney died his company was usurped by Jews and all of their works quickly turned to degeneracy.

Oh shit nigger

Someone post the archive. I am but a humble shitposter, Ill repay you with my last (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=yxCkTrgvlUA

He really is our guy

When you've upset someone as kikey as (((Disney))).

>do dumb videos because they're fun
>realize people really like them
>make money
>get bored and redpill your audience

Who cares if Disney backs out?

>Disney being jews
>this is new to anyone

pewdiepie, in one of his videos, said, "He will not divide us. He will not divide us."

pewdiepie confirmed /ourguy/?

youtu.be/WYjp24FwsDQ?t=2m12s

whoa he went all out, huh?

What did /ourguy/ say?

Walt Disney is rolling in his grave.

liveleak.com/view?i=0b7_1486932212

its taken out of context here.

the dude earned over $4m in 2013. one year. he has fuck you money, and im fairly sure he doesnt blow 10k per night on sluts and champagne.

he'll be fine

For the first time in a long time, Walt isn't turning in his grave. Good job faggot.

F

F

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE WAS REDPILLING ALL THE CHILDREN...DAMNIT!!!!

What did they mean by this?

Complete 180 since Walt died

And his parents are sorta rich.

He is literally the reason why Gen z is red pilled
Is he I say /ourguy/?

PEW now you have to go full nazi

You have nothing to lose

Reminder: all films made after 1967 are to be considered compromised and are not suitable for watching. They received no approval from Walt and therefore are unsecured against the electric Jew.

HOLY SHIIIT I forgot all about that guy... only oldfags will remember

what does this mean? is this gonna hurt him at all?

Pewdiepie is living the dream.

Google made him rich as fuck because he was able to exploit tweens who watched him play vidya because he was handsome and made le funneh faces.

Now he can just casually comment on how globalist bankster jews have broken his home country of Sweden, and a million Generation Z'ers hear and absorb.

>in before he's labeled a Russian spy working for Putin and Drumpf

I had never heard of this kid until a couple months ago. I assumed he was just another teeniebopper fag.

I was wrong.

He is a marketing genius and a stealth Sup Forumsdier.

Also he is rich AF and doesn't need (((Disney))).

YouTube's trending page is curated by employees (it has nothing to do with viewrate over time)

Kids won't be seeing pewdiepie advertised on the front-page of YouTube when they log in now.

I don't watch pewdiepie can someone explain how he has been dropping redpills?

OMFG, it was the (((wallstreet))) journal that got him fired.

>Since August, PewDiePie has posted nine videos that include anti-Semitic jokes or Nazi imagery, according to a review of his channel by The Wall Street Journal.

>On Monday after the Journal contacted Disney about the videos, the entertainment giant said it was severing ties with Kjellberg

So the wallstreet journal Jews called Disney, and said 'what are your opinions on the 9 anti semetic videos Felix has made?', and ofcoirse Disney immediately responded with fired.

Notice how hey didn't do shit when the first were made, months ago?

the irony...

rly stinks my drink

This really russled my jimmies. I grew up on Disney movies

;)

Walt Disney is rolling in his grave.

>yfw PewDiePie stands as a far-right candidate in the Swedish general election and wins

He was anti Nazi. He made propaganda films against Hitler for the US military in WWII.

Although being anti Nazi doesn't exempt you from being anti Semitic (I don't know if he was or not). He just was against the unjust slaughter of innocent people.

i dont know, its confusing because walt disney was a mason