Women in the military

>women in the military
>ever

No.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/content/men-women-spaceflight-adaptation
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249690/First-women-pass-Ranger-School-given-extra-training-lowered-benchmarks-general-vowed-one-pass-sources-claim.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QCVHw5yJEJc
youtube.com/watch?v=F_qiEWh_XHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice Appeal to Emotion, toothpaste.

Support rolls fag.

>all it takes for me to let a woman get her own way is for tits to be on display

You are weak-willed, like all colgates.

what? I'm saying women shouldn't be allowed, even though they want to (act like they're effective and equal)

not even no. only as nurses in medical camps or hospitals. no military

in the kitchen they go.

You've never been in the military, don't tell us what's good or bad for us. Women are bad for combat roles, anything else they're fine in.

>You've never been in the military
stop pulling assumptions out your ass, leaf.
>don't tell us what's good or bad for us
kys roastie/betafag whiteknight. you don't belong in the military

This happened to a girl I was dating.
Her heads were not that great, and she kept complaining in the middle that her jaw hurts from giving a long session head.

Then I had to cum like a disgusting normie, fucking her missionary.

Don't they end up just fucking a lot of dudes?

I can tell you're not in the military and never have been.

more like appeal to muh dick

I'm sorry, I read it from the catalog and didn't bother to re-read it when I got into the thread.

forgive me, you are based like many colgates.

Agreed

Nurses and thats it

Yes

Women also don't belong in police force.

>the retarded leaf think he can still pretent to know shit about the military
stop.

that, and since they're weaker than the weakest military men, they become liabilities.

>Get captured

>Viciously raped over and over again because I have a Vagina/Tits

>Break, leak out all the info I know

Not good, not good at all.

I don't mean to sound sexist, but there's not much else to it.

>weak ugly dyke
stop

>stop.

Say when, POG.

As long as the body is physically able, that body should be allowed to serve.

>implying they wouldn't rape a man just as easily, probably more likely with inanimate objects which are more painful

top kek, you call yourself a leaf. more like a laff.

moar

>Be male
>get captured
>have testes smashed with a hammer
>have dick cut off
>break under pain

It works both ways. The average female can't handle the stress but there are some tough bitches out there. First females ever finished Ranger school last year, and I can assure you they weren't cut any slack.

Also, video of this being broadcast worldwide

>body
women can never top men. plus, a huge chunk of military training is mental and women are unstable emotional creatures.

Didn't say that, did I?

Also, I'm just saying that women would break far faster than men.

You're a dude, you get a pipe up the ass. Aigh't, that's some shit.

A lady? You've got man after man constantly hate-raping the fuck out of you. It's far worse. Say hello to STDs.

The main problem is they let women wear whatever panties and bras they want. This is the wrong approach. That allows them to keep their individuality. They're also allowed to wear make-up. This is also wrong.

They should be getting gray Army-supplied bra and panty sets made out of burlap, and the only make-up they should be allowed is face paint.

Shit movie. But I enjoy seeing Stewart in military ware.

Good point as well.

You're a guy, they release a film of you having your nails ripped out. You say nothing, look like a badass.

You're a woman and suddenly the whole world has seen you get raped by a pack of sand-coons. That's a guaranteed suicide after the fact, if you escape.

>women in the military
Oh vety personal cumdumbster

Women are terrible even in support roles. I've met maybe like 5 female marines in all my 8 years who were worth a shit.

Women in the military are camp followers. Nothing more.

They are their so the men have something to fuck.

>The main problem is they let women wear whatever panties and bras they want.
no, the main problem is that women are emotionally, mentally, and physically weaker than men and don't belong in military or police force.

Women can't handle weight, carry out wounded and they usually break group dynamics with the men trying to protect the woman due to instinct

>women for anything else but a quick handjob

then even men could be better

There's some weak ass mother fuckers in the Military though, and they're not women.

nasa.gov/content/men-women-spaceflight-adaptation
> Women are better suited for space
No one bats an eye

> Men are better suited for terran combat
N-NO, W-WOMYN ARE JUST AS STRONG

I truly don't care either way, but the hypocrisy is kinda hilarious.

I wish to fuck this girl at full force in her vagina, mouth, and ass.

why not? the useful male troops need something to do - literally - while they're away at war and their wives are getting stuffed by cleetus the meth dealer.

>better suited for space
because all important work is done on earth in mission control

better GIs fucking other solders than raping women out of their bases

>>Wearing tan t-shirt with OCP
>>That's why she's a PFC STUPID FEMALE

>Women in military

>pregnant out of bootcamp

>maternity leave

>pregnant asap

>4 years over, good job

>toothpaste

KEK

>ywn have a fit warrior woman to have crazy lustful sex with

Newfag alert

>WOMYN ARE JUST AS CAPABLE SOLDIERS ARE MEN!

This PC bullshit will literally get people killed

luxembourg is aquafresh
>netherlands is restaurant

Only exceptionally strong, fit, "masculine" women who are capable of keeping up with naturally physically-advantaged men should be able to join the military.

good read/10

Guzzle some drain-o newfag, lurk before you post for fucks sake

She's cute and tuff

10 bucks says she's a butterface

link to vid?

>First females ever finished Ranger school last year, and I can assure you they weren't cut any slack
I can assure you they were
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249690/First-women-pass-Ranger-School-given-extra-training-lowered-benchmarks-general-vowed-one-pass-sources-claim.html

fag alert

The real life equiv of white knights. We're it me, I would tell those cunts to suck my dick and maybe I'll "consider" carrying your war shit.

I want a hot millitary babe like in ops pick to force me down and rape me

checkin trips of truth.
How anyone can even argue with having women in the military is beyond me, a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

British people know brand names of toothpaste?

>not realizing that you can mix and match tan and the new OCPs
>not criticizing her loose threads everywhere
Nice larping kiddo

>and I can assure you they weren't cut any slack
but they were

>A swede crosses the border to post

100 says she get's gangbanged regularly

why women are the alphas of the female world

they got the looks and intelligence

when you and your chick are both /fit/ and Sup Forums you feel like fucking winners

white women* ;)

from a mil PoV maybe, looks like she dips tho

fuck you finncuck

As an American who doesn't have any immediate family or friends on active duty, is it wrong to assume that most of the female enlisted are nigger lovers?

If she can do 8-20 pull ups, sure.
Women can be in the military but physical and intelligence standards won't be dropped.

You get kicked out of bootcamp and the military if the pregnancy occurred during, and not admitted if you test positive before entering.

>marines

they definitely were cut slack you fucking mongoloid. In any case they made it through Ranger School--not RASP II (they were officers if memory serves)

youtube.com/watch?v=QCVHw5yJEJc

enjoy your court martial for not helping to meet diversity quotas.

It was a fantastic movie. The only issue is that it was propaganda. Well acted, well directed, well cast, got Kristen a French Oscar.

I'm pretty sure they were told to carry it. In any event, you succeed or fail as a unit so everyone is better off just making the women do the bare minimum.

Nope i served, women in the military wouldn't work, they would just put more lives at risk

This is dead on

I have got buddies here and in the US that left.
Every single one of them complained how pandered to most of the woman were.

Nice fantasy you got there. I'm sure all the why ladies are crawling after you.

the only thing she's wrong about is boxers, and even there, only barely.

we do have female boxers fight males occasionally. typically a top rank female contender against an aged-out boxer that was never quite a contender to begin with, but less set-up matches happen occasionally.

This was an accident caused by a no-show, and a pretty interesting match to watch if you box, but it's clear the guy is being a gentleman, letting her set the pace and not really trying to destroy her like he would have with a male opponent: youtube.com/watch?v=F_qiEWh_XHg

>implying the nerds at NASA didn't make this up so they could see more zero g tits

>attractive women
>no

fucking homo fag

Wooks are literally the worst type of service member the US armed forces produces. Not even the Corps can make women useful for anything besides clerical work and cum dumping.

Dude I'd look weak against a fucking cyborg

false

Holy fuck that guy is incredible

r34 on this?

Utter pain in the ass having them around. They contribute nothing but trouble.

>bleed from their pussies 7 days a week every month
>better suited for space

Women are bad for com-