So these muslims want to impose THEIR traditions to others in Jersey City

If they don't like life in the USA why don't they flee that "oppresive country" and live in any of the 57 other muslim countries???

youtu.be/5RsRjRok1LQ

Other urls found in this thread:

tapinto.net/towns/chatham/articles/chatham-parents-question-emphasis-on-islam-in-7th
youtube.com/watch?v=IEu0k9hPxVc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
discord.gg/ezrFyVm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"We’re Going to Be the Majority Soon"
What did she mean by this?

I never understood this fucking problem.
So, JUST because a bomb goes off every 5 seconds in your country (because of the people YOU defend) you MUST live in a western society...
And by that I mean white country.

How the fuck did we let this happen?!

Based on that logic, every 4th of July I have to migrate to Germany.

It means the muslims are winning by out breading all other races for an eventual takeover not too far in the future.
The muslim race is essentially a hivemind playing 72D chess, once all their pieces are in possition (and most of them already are) they will begin a mass purge of other races (the new minorities) only converting to islam will save you.
To add insult to injury even those of the non muslim races who convert to islam will be subjected to a steep class system where they will effectively be slaves for the true muslims.

The point of the matter is that if we don't now remove the human rights that protect them in doing this they will remove it later and we will be effectively their slaves.

Unbelievable. Nothing good will ever come from Islam. Let these stupid fuckers chimp out all they want. The last thing anyone should be doing is giving into the demands of this disgusting religion, nothing will ever be good enough for these animals.

I doubt this, only because I don't think a full Muslim takeover will commence. They are defintally planning. A crusade will most defintally begin soon. But I think we will emerge victorious again.

All they have is Numbers, Protection(from libshits) and goatfucker tactics.

The bombing will be the first step to avoid, but once we get that under control, it will be easy.
While they still have the libs protecting them, by that point, we just need to focus on weeding them out.
Pretty easy to find the head scarf in the crowd.

>Bosnia
but those fuckers got rekt by Serbia, are you claiming Bosnians were killing themselves?

They let them have the day off tho so wtf are they even crying about ! they just didn't shut the school

Those "goatfucker" tactics kept coalition troops in Iraq and Afghanistan for much longer than intended and many of them being maimed or killed.

At the moment the only real non-muslim bastion that could repel them is USA and even that is under threat.

christianity is bad too, how about we get rid of both

that's because we still have (((human rights)))

I'd still rather a fundamentalist Christian takeover than a Islamic takeover.

still, they're bad when it comes to advancing science

They can just not come to school during the Eid. I bet the school administration would understand.

And that's why I said we need to modify them.

>The muslim race
only an Australian can come up with a post like this

She meant what she meant you asshole. Fuck off with this meme shit.

>MUSLIMS ARE BREEDING...
Just say arabs

>we will be effectively their slaves.

and this has happened to whites before

Yeah but you look back at history when Christianity reigned in Europe most of our biggest scientific advancements took place in that time.

Good, maybe the killing jews bit will catch on.

So you discount the giant Asia pacific muslim populations?

In addition to the killing Christians bit, and killing atheists bit, fucking leaf.

Kill
Them
Problem
Solved.

inshallah

Because the goal of Islam is to take over the world by whatever means necessary, including killing/raping other muslims in the name of Allah

what about the shitload of subsaharan africans who are christian?

a lot of big advancements were made during the 1800s and 1900s when christianity still had influence but secularism was spreading

DEUS VULT!

>instead of crusading to take back the holy land, christcucks handed it to the jews
truly best goys

They are being kidnapped or killed by African muslims.

>Muslims will outbreed the competition
My entire life has prepared me to fight this enemy

they do plenty of that themselves. including hacking up villagers with machetes and shit.
look up all those christian militias in africa that are essentially warlords.

you think religion would actually civilize sub saharan africans?

why the fuck does this video look like its from 1992

They are the enemy that appears to be our friends and will kill us in our sleep.

Whole families will go missing.

Your religion itself is uncivilized, how could it possibly civilize?

>maximum fedora tippage

islam is a death cult. They have no choice but to push for more islam, or else they are marked for death by other muslims. That is why islam must be outlawed completely.

So you play the Jew card and now the fedora card, Abdul. Does ISIS have a meme training video, too?

Jersey City is cucked, meanwhile my hometown tries to remove Islam from it's seventh grade classrooms.
tapinto.net/towns/chatham/articles/chatham-parents-question-emphasis-on-islam-in-7th
Morris County is based.

Islam hasn't been able to behead a single fedora wearer.

how would I know? iran kills every ISIS fag we see.

Cause they teleport too much.

fuck, you got me leaf

You types pull out the fedora meme when you don't have a rebuttal.

I don't want to watch a dirty mudslime. Someone summarize the video?

>maximum towel tippage

That's false, first off.
Muslims are breeding at about the same rate as christians and jews and so on.
No, I think she was talking about immigrants and refugees.

Stop focusing on the goats you're fucking, Abdul, so you can kill more of them.

>burka
requirement to cover most flesh of a female so the men wearing robes don't get erections whenever they see a woman, and the ones that do get erections from seeing other men are stoned to death
>literally NUDE underneath the robe, no underwear, nothing but a fucking ROBE
>saudi life

Deport muslims

Muslims ARE outbreeding us as well as immigrating. They have 2.7 children on average in North America.

because of the hot ass desert, forgot the desert

I don't know man. Don't look at me, I've always hated these people. It's everyone else around me that's a fucking moron.

I wonder how military fags feel - go fight the enemy of Islam overseas only to come home and have your own government pushing pro-Islamic propaganda.

Nah, birthrate evens out and a shit load convert to Christianity (mostly evangelicalism though)

Killing ISIS doesn't completely absolve you.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEu0k9hPxVc

REEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE YOU CUNTS
>we will soon be the majority
WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE MEAN BY THIS

white birth rates are plummeting, non whites are rising.

i think that's what that ausfailure was trying to convey. it's a race thing.

Nice (((NAZI)))

we kill more than you fags.

all you do is fund them while russia assad and iran need to clean up your mess.

>mostly evangelicalism though

yeah, turns out when you evangelize, you generate interest in your church.

>we need every kid in the city to stay home from school in just 6 days because of our holiday
Takes time and population. South NJ suburb here with 20% Jewish population. Schools get off days for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. They even renamed the road my highschool is on to "Jewish War Veteran Memorial Road."

Don't you know what happens when they become the majority?

don't worry, there's plenty of christians breeding in africa then fleeing to europe.

you'll have your christian society, it just won't be white.

Calling me ausfailure when you secretly want to live here.

>public school board
>religious holiday

>go fight the enemy of Islam overseas
yes you are truly mujahideen, america
you make saudis proud

is it me or does it seem like syria is being destabilized so israel can annex it

>U.S. government is one person on Sup Forums

See, this is why you shouldn't have sex with farm animals, Abdul.

>anyone going to ausfailia willingly

Yeah, I go crusader on their asses.
DEUS VULT

You dumb sandnigger I helped your argument. Can't wait to nuke you into oblivion, Saddam should've finished you off while he could.

according to Wikipedia Muslims are 4% of Jersey City, even if every white person left the blacks and Mexicans are still probably going to say "fuck that." What I want to know is how insane and entitled you've got to be to make a statement like that.

Open season on muzzies begin and you Amerilards finally get to use all those cool toys you love so much.

you're backing your governments decisions, nigger

P.S. Fag fag fedora fag lol

What county? Morris right here

Oh, and don't forget I'm backing Russia and Assad's, too, Abdul! With my psychic powers!

Laugh now Iran but they're going to purge your Shia ass too.

it's certainly for israel, just like the Iraq war

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

same people who suggested taking out saddam all ended up getting positions in the bush administration

they also mention destabilizing countries like Syria to weaken iran and hezbollah.

AMERICA IS SUCH A GOOD GOY!

She meant that she wants to raise beautiful muslim children with you.

>hurr durr we nook u
this board is 18+

>Iranian military

why do we hate iran again? i miss the mahmoud memes

Jokes on you I'm 19 come at me

>all these beta cuck power fantasies

I honestly don't hate Iran it's just this guy above

We are already preparing for the breed war

Together with our top secret "biological weapons of mass destruction" and immunity to biological warfare we can destroy the mudslimes

Our white friends need to step up

seems like a bro

How about all religions are banned now?

Fuck 'em

You're going to throw Ganges water at them, Pajeet?

LMAO DUDE HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO JERSEY CITY? Literally every single person there is a muslim.

I actually have a real question, do you like the ayatollah? Is he a decent leader?

>all you do is fund them while russia assad and iran need to clean up your mess.
not anymore
Trump/Mattis are taking out the trash senpai

You already lost half your country to the muslims no thanks to the white British but atleast you're gonna hold your ground.

Us white nations are full of delusional people who don't know what's coming.

during prom weekend last year, there were a bunch of kids from chatham staying at the hotel next door that everyone from my school was at. everyone from chatham was a faggot. fuck chatham.

I work for DRDO. No more questions sorry

We took over East Pakistan(now Bangladesh) and several other key areas but they were handed back because nobody wants more inbred Muslims in your country

Sup Forums discord right here:

discord.gg/ezrFyVm

We supported a coup to overthrow their democratically elected government after they had the temerity to suggest that perhaps Iranian oil belonged to Iranians and not to the British. After that there was a bunch of bullshit with the Shah basically running the country like a Clinton and they kicked him out and stormed our embassy because we'd spent the previous 30 years fucking them over and they were kind of pissed about it.

Things were okay for awhile, we even sold them some missiles and then used the money to fight gommunism, but then the Jews and the Iranians got in a flame war and because of AIPAC we have to take the Jews side in all international disputes, no matter how pointless the conflict or ill founded the position and neocon assholes like pic related really like foreign wars and are hoping Iran can be our next one. Also the Iranians have this crazy idea that they need a nuke (what could have given them that idea?) so that's also another thing we're fighting over.

Dude I was there! What exactly did we do to piss you guys off though, I hung out with some kids from your school while we were there. Nice kids.