When will the redditors leave?

Ever since the election, and to a greater extent the latter half of 2016, the quality of threads on this board has gone down badly. Half the lists these days are literally twitter screenshots or huffpost archives. When will mods step in and clean out these Sup Forums tier threads?

>When will mods step in and clean out these Sup Forums tier threads?

Probably no time soon.

sadly.gif

More traffic means site can charge advertisers more.

Best hope is to sage or let them slide

Sup Forums has been overrun by redditors since 2014

It's not ever going to end

>when will they leave my safe space? :(

You're looking at it from the wrong perspective. All the original users are gone and self-loathing redditors are all that's left.

Instead of "you have to go back" it should be "I'll see you there"

This board is claimed leaf territory now.
All threads are shit.

Never. Lump Sup Forums in with Sup Forums and Sup Forums and migrate elsewhere.

This is nothing new.

Yeah man this. I'm oldfag as fuck, I've been posting on this site for ten years and since the election I feel less and less inclined to come here. It's just that there's not much substance left here anymore. Maybe between Brexit and Trump, all the meme magic had a cost. After all, this whole memetic magic thing started with the deaths of Lemmy and Bowie. Great power requires terrible sacrifice. In the end it may have been Sup Forums that we sacrificed.

You sound like a faggot and a loser
Get off this board now gramps

> and you wonder why people hate your kind leaf

Haha ya i def came across as a dbag there sorry its just that this thread sucks and all im good at is shitposting

The topics are boring, people are using the same click bate. Every thread is about the holocaust, climate change, some trump BS, or why traps aren't gay. There's no political discussion, Christian threads have started dying out and no one wants to talk about classicism other than muh Deus Vult. We've become a clickbait huffingtonpost shit hole. Other boards, or at least the ones I go to, seem to be doing better.

Ya that about sums that up nicely

Please tell me your not 30+ years old and actually typed this faggotry

you know how shills be the first ones shouting shill...OP be that doing this

>half the fucking catalog is fb posts

Just fucking get rid of Sup Forums it's just Sup Forums at this point.

>muh seekrit club

Sup Forums is a public website. Deal with it.

Note: I'm not making excuses for low-effort posts, but the sentiment that Sup Forums is some special place is ludicrous.

>muh pewdipie
>muh youtube stars
it's annoying

shills are in charge of making threads. 90% are baits and mind programming shits nowadays.

They never will leave.

They're here forever

>being improved against their intention and without their realization

I thought that, but it makes more sense that idiots are just shitposting 24/7, we're shilling ourselves.

bump for the mannis

Proof of shilling has been around for fucking years. Posts like these just single out the retards.

literally everyone I worked with in a popular highstreet store recently admitted to browsing Sup Forums. Everyone is here. Most lurk.

Joot ruined Sup Forums a long time ago, the true believers left this place. Now its full of non-whites, civic nationalists, and those doing it for the lulz. Its become worse than Sup Forums.

Pretty sure they deliberately destroyed old Sup Forums for this very reason, that is, to create it current state.

Just saw 4 threads on the pewpiepie YouTube guy on the front fucking page. Shits unreal

MODS?????????

lol

they are the problem not the solution.

see I think the problem is people post threads not remotely related to politics.
A good example would be the guy that was posting about how the third Reich survived ww2 and was in charge of NATO and hidden under Antarctica. Don't get me wrong it was a good read, but threads like that should be saged and put on /x/ where they belong