Dear White people

>Dear White people
>Is actually not about sjw racist niggers hating on whites
>It's actually about sjw racist niggers who are wrong and whiteys actually fix them

Jesus Christ.
I fell for the Sup Forums being retarded meme again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_tUnf6T2E

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ezrFyVm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No intellectual answer

What should I expect from Sup Forums?

Too bad it presented itself horribly and has shit marketing I guess? It clearly came off as a smug, condescending, MTV kind of thing in a climate where that kind of stuff is no longer being tolerated.

At least no one died over it.

>He fell for the marketing meme
Publicity at its best.

Yea except the creator, Jack Moore, has openly tweeted, "Fuck white people"

Whatever the intention is being sold as - it is actually just thinly veiled anti-white propaganda.

>Sup Forums is 1 person
>more than like 20 people in 1 fucking Sup Forums thread fell for something
>remake a thread about tv baiting this hard
Jesus christ fuckoff to
Sage

Nice try. Nobody wants to watch your shit.

The creator is and anti-white person of nose. It's going to be leftist propaganda.

If by falling for the marketing meme you mean not watching it then you're right, I and many others fell for it. Great trick, Dear White People.

that bitch be looking like a salamander

Nice try cuck, not falling for this shit.

Perhaps when they actually put a clearn concise message that blacks need to shape up for themselves, then maybe I'll watch it.

>Yea except the creator, Jack Moore
Addressed in the video.

Good job on being a parrot, cuckold.

>It won't actually be anti-white propaganda, it will be an open discussion that points fun at all people while opening discourse among races
Wow, sounds like MSNBC describing the Ferguson riots!

White people are so stupid now.more blacks on TV woo!

>Silly goy, if you don't watch the whole thing, you miss the true meaning... better watch it twice

>person of nose

Doesn't matter what the show is about.
The fact of the matter is that you could not do this with any other race.
They want the white race dehumanized,disenfranchised, and destroyed.
That's all niggers want

The movie addressed this and the mulatto main girl gets called out by a black guy for basically being an instigator. Sup Forums doesn't know anything about the movie so they sperged out with their "WHAT IF WE MADE A DEAR NIGGERS??!!!! CHECKMATE NIGGERS!!!"

>implying this isn't more marketing on a social media platform that mostly exists for marketing

>implying leftists weren't energized to spite-watch this show to revel in the rightist outrage

god damn you teens on Sup Forums do not understand business, trump would be ashamed

Whatever. This whole thing was an obvious marketing stunt and they were using the political climate as a tool. controlled and generated phony outrage to get people talking about their show. That said it might be a decent show.

>person of nose
audiblekek.wav

>implying leftists wont watch regardless of a reaction

>Make racist commercial
>Make SJW's feel they need to defend the show because backlash
>SJW's watch show and get redpilled

FEEL THE POWER OF NIGGERMANIA FAMBLY!!!

>video program is pro racemixing

Would you rather we riot like the left? You fuckwads would cry either way over Sup Forums doing something logical or vapid. Get over yourself. We did the right thing, used capitalism to our advantage and unfunded a business that saw fit to shit in our direction with a race baiting title and trailer. If they wanted to be clever. They might of instead given some indication to the nature of it's satire, rather than being the shit show that it is, that we've had thrown in our face for the last fucking year alone. Not our fault, blame marketing and the scum of the left.

>whites chimping out

Remember when Adolf Hitler did that?
Good time.

>Clickbait title
>Creator is Jewish and tweets out "Fuck White people" after the election
>Picks the most punchable mantis-faced smug negro as the poster woman
>Trailer shows black people heroically breaking up a racist black-faced frat party thrown by racist white supremacist frat boys
>Muh Netflix dindu nuffin

Eat shit and die OP, my Netflix remains cancelled and will be forever. I'll just torrent shit or watch youtube instead.

lies

the creator of the show is a self hating sjw cuck

>self-hating
he doesnt hate jews, he hates white people.

>Self-Hating
Picture this face with some Semitic cranium accessories and the truth will all fall together

>self-hating
Not with that nose.

Nope fuck niggers

Join this Sup Forums discord

discord.gg/ezrFyVm

He's not listed on the IMBD as the creator.

You can really see the cuckold parrots.

>person of nose

dop gek