Novorussian Serviceman

I am of return with my faggotry.

Ask a serviceman of the People Republic of Donetsk for 1 year reasonable questions.
Also for those who remember me, there is of photo.

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/58633/ukrainian-president-petro-poroshenkos-jewish-enigma-jewish-world/#QCZGlyMTrCOrqEV4.97
nytimes.com/2014/05/28/world/europe/ukraine.html
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/pro-russian-fighters-kill-dozens-of-civilians-in-refugee-convoy-in-ukraine-pictures-3014106.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/jim-rogers-were-about-have-worst-economic-problems-lifetime-lot-people-will-disappea
rt.com/business/swiss-bank-freeze-yanukovich-182/
youtube.com/watch?v=xX6cj98C31o
theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/25/viktor-yanukovych-ukraine-corruption-mikheil-saakashvili
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bereza_Kartuska_prison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did u met rassel bentley
вы гoвopитe пo pyccки?

Da, and choot choot tolko. Vi ruski?

no and ur romanisation is shet

i spok with rassel hes crazy man

wanted to go but insted i probably go to uni insted and study RUS and after join russian military

war wil end soon i think

What's the point in fighting this fucking stupid war? They speak different languages, they should grow up.

Better off breh, when I went in 2015 already 'real' fighting had ended. Do, My friend. I would love to do the same. Get some dope ass ops in Syria. Met some ruskie boys who were there too. Nu afghan. Don't question my romanisation, I no have of Ruskie keyboard.

What are you talking about? You dull enough to think it is about language?

becos ukrain want to homogenise country and theres russians there

also its stop spred of western fagotry

but no point goign to fight now cos war wil probably end soon
wait how did u get back did u hear about man caled ben stimson he got arested in manchester because "terrorist"

i think war in syria wil be over by time i get in

Sorry ethnicity created by speaking a different language

Is turkey involved in ukraine

What about the tatars, whos side are they on

Hizb ut tahrir

I didn't know mummy poster had actual political thoughts about the Ukraine war, I thought you just posted pics of that woman over and over again. Weird to hear such a thing in that childish manner of speaking

It probably will. where you from? I'm interested with your brit flag.

Stimson was burnt becasue he was stupid, simple as. Wasn't careful.

Russian army is of good experience tho. Do it, top kek is of to be hadings

.mmm, tartars? I dont know, cassacks are on our side tho, so so should they be. There are prob tartar unit over there too, butturt over soviet union.

No kebabs here, too many serbski will of remove

Is she going to be blow up by the kgb like motorola and givi?

"ukrainian" is just a niggerized version of russian

it's what happens when maternal alkohoholism and salo

She already got a cozy job in Russia's parliament bro.

I'm not sure where it comes from, but lemme tell you, there is no reason for nationalism and reason to be proud of it

i hav meny political thoghts
from county with most trees. can u gues it?

does anyone at hom kno u went ther

did u met stimpson
kgb its belarus
proud of my mummy
wait u men ukrain nationalism or all nationalism

Of West, yes? Dia dhuit. camarad.

wut

>Idk where fucking trees are in Britain, fuck

use googel its fun game

anywey what about my other questions

>I'm not sure where it comes from, but lemme tell you, there is no reason for nationalism and reason to be proud of it

explain

I did not meet ben stimson. Know a scot who did tho.

Ukie nationalism. Bandera, how the country originally came to be. All shit

Was already explained, scroll faggot

Do you know who Victoria Nuland is?
She is a US citizen and worked for Obama and Hillary.

all of his political thoughts pertain to how he could theoretically have sex with mummy, it's actually pretty hilarious

maybe hes watch to much communis propaganda and think ukrainiens are actualy all nazi
ukrain is lik mix of polan rusia and other things relly

maybe its country maybe its not but should be part of rusia sphere of influens

not ok what west done, they break family

i from surey btw

Famous 'Fuck Europe, feed the Nazis cookies'?
Yes, I of knowings, fuck that bitch

What'd you do there? How'd you get into it? Aren't you an irish citizen?
It'd love to go over there and do sneaky espionage things.

Why did you go and why did you come back?

I was reconnaissance. Razvedka. Plant mines, snoop enemy dig in's that sorta thing. Got in with international unit.

You asked already, didn't you? What does that mean? Your countrymen went, ask them.

Lol wheres your GIVI now we were celebrating in kiev.

hopefully you'll have the same fate sepratist pig

love from Fyn

You realize that is rightful Ruthenian clay right?

I left the last thread and you hadn't answered.

Uncle Vlad is getting tired of your shit. We might all move on you, and finally terminate you. Ain't nothing your America will do, Banderist shithead.

Sorry man, please elaborate on your question, it is too ambiguous. I will be happy to answer.

If it is true, why the fuck guy from one of the richest countries in the world (sounds bit weird speaking like this about Ireland, but its actually true) spent his time in literal hellhole of Donbass?

I'm interested in motives and reasons.

I do know there are volunteers from Czech republic, Serbia, even Israel! But i fail to understand their motives.

tel me more about international unit i didnt hear about this

> look mom we have runes and shit. We are nazis now.

I thought you were Irish. I thought you left Ireland to go fight in that region and now is back to Dublin. But now I understand you are a Russian Expat.

how is poroshenko jew

>Razvedka
Oh that's dank. I'm jelly. Tell me about a mine planting mission if you want, did you blow up any bridges or railroads or anything like that?

Come finian scum you could not handle a few cyborgs at the airport you wait till azov get fully deployed... pic related... ;) look out for me

- Fyn

>Ain't nothing your America will do, Banderist shithead.
Implying Americans, and now Trump, give a shit about corrupt oligarchs in Kiev.
They are all yours.
And the next time an American congressman goes over there to get us involved in your internal affairs...please do the world a favor and shoot him.
You'll get a medal from Sup Forums.

Tired of western narrative, American Imperialsim, Russia still the bad guy somehow after being cucked by US and fall of Red Plague. Suffering of White people, banushkas, deti.

Mostly French. Voila.

I am home, simple as. Was year there. One of your homeboys in my unit, from Sao Paulo.
Unfortunately not, only ambush of Ukie counter recon unit. Look up geography of Ukraine. Just empty fields. But thats where everyone worked, and planted.
Called cyborgs aka zombies, same thing, and that is what you are. You will be buried as such. If your side bothers to pick you up, usually we do.
Put McCain back in the bamboo cage he belongs in, pls

did u kil anyone

i wuld stey no point in coming back

maybe insted of ending war wil get biger and includ more countrys and i dont get uni plase then i might go

Bet you didnt pick givi up haha you would of needed a vacuum

Born as (((waltzmann)))

so

Are those the "volunteer" Russian soldiers from Dagestan or the "volunteer" Russian soldiers from Chechnya? They all speak Arabic so I can't tell the difference

>could not handle a few cyborgs

breakingisraelnews.com/58633/ukrainian-president-petro-poroshenkos-jewish-enigma-jewish-world/#QCZGlyMTrCOrqEV4.97

somebody gets to see that naked every night. FUCK

Thanks for answering.

>mfw when own all of terminal, and has become prominant for unarmed tourists/journalists
Top kek boy
You have album of prosicuti, pls post sexy of her

Last known photo of Givi and Nokia together

why are you holding an isis flag?

>Uncle Vlad is getting tired of your shit.
Uncle Vlad isn't doing shit about his own degenrate Nazi scum shit

Is ukraine(?) located in Usa? Is it in Georgia?

prety mumm
mummy is sex

Most dangerous units are ISIS employed by Ukraine, cause their regular and Nazi forces cant do shit

Putin's supporters look a lot like Adolph's

mummy ses illegal in russian federation

Everybody knows Putin is lying his ass off about Russian fighters in Ukraine. Very degenerate for a regional authority figure.
nytimes.com/2014/05/28/world/europe/ukraine.html

Why are Russians always such lying dirty war criminal bastards?
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/pro-russian-fighters-kill-dozens-of-civilians-in-refugee-convoy-in-ukraine-pictures-3014106.html

How is Kliczko a jew

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/jim-rogers-were-about-have-worst-economic-problems-lifetime-lot-people-will-disappea

>Well I do know that during the last administration, Mr. Obama's administration as you probably remember we started, we tried to pull of an illegal coup in Ukraine, we got caught at it, what's her name, Victoria Nuland, whatever the woman’ name the State Department they have there several pieces of evidence where we know she tried to instigate an illegal coup then of course the Russians outsmarted us and so the State Department started blaming it on the Russians and the hype against the Russians has gotten bigger and bigger ever since after we started-- or tried to start, tried to instigate the illegal coup Crimea and Ukraine.

The only "proven" jew from that pic is Kolomojsky. Anyone with a surname like that, who's not from Poland seems to be a jew (not always though)

I was gonna go, should I?

Is there any point at this stage or would I just be bumming around not doing anything?

Tymoszenko is sort of Jewy too:

Yulia's paternal grandfather, Abram Kapitelman (Ukrainian: Aбpaм Кeльмaнoвич Кaпiтeльмaн), was born in 1914. After graduating from Dnipropetrovsk State University in 1940, Kapitelman was sent to work in Western Ukraine, where he worked "one academic quarter" as the director of a public Jewish school in the city Sniatyn.

Ukropian cyborg cowards, you faggots can't kill them in battle so you rely on shadow tactics how fucking low and embarrassing but nor surprising from typical neo-nazi fascist pussies.

They knew sooner or later they would be snubbed off but in the end it doesn't matter because they did the job and won in the end.

This is just the beginning.

wait until soon cos war might stop or get bigger

depends on tramps plan

they're just trying to provoke and escalate the conflict so that daddy will send more monies.

Poroshenko is proven jew. Kolomojsky is obvious jew.

How does it feel to be a shit eating antifa cuckold?

Did you suck off rich rich rich negro/Arab/pardo/gook?

Yeah, Poroshenko and Jacenyuk also look and act like a bunch of jews too. Klitscko is a bit dumb to be a jew, though, he looks totally slavic, too

It's fucking shopped you retards.

>Well I do know that during the last administration, Mr. Obama's administration as you probably remember we started, we tried to pull of an illegal coup in Ukraine,
So after Victor Yanukovic stole almost $3 billion USD from the Ukrainian people and stashed in a secret Swiss bank account,
rt.com/business/swiss-bank-freeze-yanukovich-182/

...and when the street protests started over the level of corruption, lies and scandal, the Yanukovic government began using live ammunition and snipers to assassinate civilians in the streets....
youtube.com/watch?v=xX6cj98C31o

... and millions of Ukrainians rebelled against his corruption and outed him
theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/25/viktor-yanukovych-ukraine-corruption-mikheil-saakashvili

...you contend they were all were somehow duped by the "Americans"?

You fucking rooskie retard. The free world isn't buying your sleazy degenerate Kremlin bullshit.
we got caught at it, what's her name, Victoria Nuland, whatever the woman’ name the State Department they have there several pieces of evidence where we know she tried to instigate an illegal coup then of course the Russians outsmarted us and so the State Department started blaming it on the Russians and the hype against the Russians has gotten bigger and bigger ever since after we started-- or tried to start, tried to instigate the illegal coup Crimea and Ukraine

Nice shirt

What does this image mean, I don't get it

I guess i'd rather play some Mario too, if i would hold the gun for the whole day.

Na that's epic. You should describe what was done for the ambush. I didn't even know counter recon units existed, I imagine you f'd them up with arty and mines.

ookraine is corrupt? NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

we even installed Jaresko to tell them how to run their business.

turns out though that ukraine is so damn corrupt, that even with our own people installed in their government, we still can't stop the outflow of cash and make ookraine stable. what a waste of skin these maternal alkohoholism birth defectives are. flush the lot of these degenerate cunts.

Can we see you dick? Its for science.

>swastika

This is why I don't feel bad about this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bereza_Kartuska_prison

Ukrainian historian, Viktor Idzio, states that according to official statistics, 176 men – by unofficial Polish statistics, 324 Ukrainians[clarification needed] – were murdered or tortured to death during questioning, or died from disease, while escaping, or disappeared without trace. According to Idzio, most were OUN members.[16]

>▶
We could not, since they incurred so close to our outlaying positions. No time for planting, so we watched their probable routes of incursion

Since Mozgovoi is dead Novorossia is a strictly subhuman extermination circus. Literally two bands of jewish oligarchs kill slavs and different gooks for their own reasons. Seriously, guys fuck this idea to fight there, its useless. Better join you local gun club or something

And what all of you funny people suggest doing with "relligion of peace"? It's either full waged war, which won't happen, because relligious war in 21 century, is the same as going the path terrorsits are taking: killing, because of relligion

Wrong thread, dude

Ah what a shame, no time for the mime. Did you guys remove all of them without any casualties?

>subhuman extermination circus
Exactly. Part Tatar Ukrainian untermenschen versus actual shitskins and gooks. Let them kill each other and deport every Ukrainian rapefugee back to Ukraine. Plenty of war free cities there

>mummy is sex
There is literally nothing sexual about mummy

I'm actually tatar, and think that guy is a shitface.

What the fuck are doing in Czech Republic then?

Have you fought Asov Battalion?

Studying. You have a problem with that, wanker?

As a nationalist from the area bordering Bohemia, I do. If you don't leave the country after finishing degree, you will be treated like the rest come the day of the rope

I call bullshit, you're sitting somewhere in Russia, that's for sure. The fuck would you do in Bohemia anyways, cunt? You don't belong in Europe, just as well, you fuck. No one likes russians around here, czechs are mixed with germans, you are just a pig in their eyes too

I'm from Bavaria, steppe subhuman. You are not from Europe and Tatarstan existence within European continent is offensive to all Europeans. Should be shifted to Kazakhstan and cut off from the Federation