Is Islam the answer to the sissification of the white male in 2017?

Is Islam the answer to the sissification of the white male in 2017?

breeches are manly af user

Riding britches and boots? I don't understand. Also, death to the Mohammedans.

No
A world war committed to the eradication of Islam will.

Islam is the answer to the question,
"what ideology cripples the imagination and ambition of a nation more than anything else ever>"

I can't see how this is sissy.. I think achmed is still upset over the loss to the honorable Jan Sobieski.

decorative horse riding is for femmes

No... they aren't. They're sexy as hell though.

Is this the Patrician taste I've heard so much about? I like it

>fit, aristocratic men
>sissies

This post was made by a fat person

No.

Name one pony rider who is celebrated in modern western sports, faggot.

who the fuck are these fags?

Post more like these.

Men looked 1000% faggier in the 17th century but we still kicked stupid Turks in the cunt all day errr day. So, no...... But maybe. We do need to shape up a lot here folks. Fuck numales. They have to go to the camps first.

How the fuck are these men sissy, they're hot as fuck. 10/10 I'd tap that.

>Mate you got some blue-pill n your lip there

Leisure turns men soft. Islam is the answer for men of the west only because Islam will burn down the west and remove luxuries and leisure. Hard times make hard men.

>poster is Amrican
>post was made by a fat person

No shit.

Precisely.

have you been to Sup Forums, half the threads are on traps

Polo is the sport of oligarchs and princes.

no but patriarchy is

Nothing will cure it, white men were born feminine and to serve muslim men :3

Islam is literally patriarchy incarnate.

The only question Islam is the answer to is "how can I get away with fucking my relatives?"

Well, these ones don't look like traps at all
>implying people dont animepost traps on /pol

One possible answer, yes. The *only* silver lining to mass muzzie immigration is it might remind some of the faggot "men" in our countries how to be manly again...

you wish faggot. How's life in turkey btw? Stopped executing journalists yet? Seems your access to the internet is ok, surprisingly

Traditional paganism is the only answer. Replacing one semetic religion with another won't do anything

Christ that's hot.

Islam might also be the answer to homosexuality.

>you wish faggot
but it's reality user, how's the women fucking the men going over there? you paid your ex-wives alimonies yet? they need new lingerie to wear for tyrone kek

Call it what it will be a crusade. Deus volt.

Who is shilling this Islam shit here? Seriously who pays you guys?

Does on one else find it incredibly disturbing the US government is unironically paying people to shill Islam here? What the fuck?

You'd get your head chopped off, you're not tough faggot, you're just some NEET behind a computer screen

Bisexuality in my case, can't I look if I don't touch?

Not with that huge herpes sore on his lip

>fuck off muhammered! shitskin sandniggers are the softest cocks on the planet you run like women when you hear cracker go off..kys.

Just touch it user, you're a white boi, its your calling to be a girl and pleasure men

you can service a Muslim's boots instead

I have a new fetish now.