STOP DELETING #PIZZAGATE THREADS YOU FUCKING NAZI MODS. WHOEVER HAS TRUTH BOMBS...

STOP DELETING #PIZZAGATE THREADS YOU FUCKING NAZI MODS. WHOEVER HAS TRUTH BOMBS, DROP 'EM HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eBUUW8_o4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ORVILLE DAM IS DOOMED TO FAIL. MASSIVE CATASTROPHE TO CAUSE A MEDIA BLACKOUT ON MASS PIZZAGATE ARRESTS.

OP IS A FAGGOT

Maybe Sup Forums is trying to stop giving them more ammo for stupid kike false flags.

infinity chan has plenty of pizza gate shit.

OP IS A AMERICAN PIECE OF SHIT WHO PULLS IPS TO SEND PIZZAS TO UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE

you really believe that? this site has gone to shit, those fucking kikes are ruining this fucking website

t. 2005 oldfag

youtube.com/watch?v=4eBUUW8_o4o

vril-the coming race, the vril society flourished in germany, the supernatural force, vril,
children were torutured and sometimes sacrificed underground and tortured in ceremonies in order to release their vril energy, the child had more vril energy than an adult. the children of the vril, would form the masterrace
this is the same philosophy of the founder of NASA, one of the reasons the space program was so mysterious and backward

ikr shill central tonight
im archiving everything but it gets pruned quickly
some guy was german flag posting behind proxies saying shit about deep/hiddenweb C discovery

feelsbadman.jpeg

sadly, this.
doesnt stop our memes though

Waiting for the German user from the last thread. Ours was just deleted.

Pics from MahattanKnights Tumblr

Why does John Podesta remind me of that guy in the Split movie? Who kidnaps and tortures young girls who have never experienced "true pain"?

In case you had any doubts...

Disturbing pic. This kid looks drugged.

yeah, I was talking to him back and forth in a recent thread before it got deleted. he's got archives of some pretty gud stuff 3bh

More taped up kids...

Have links to the threads? I have been talking to a German guy that claimed he was an sra victim. He is giving us tons of info.

im more interested in the OP who made a thread claiming that he had names on pretty high-up people who had visited the Comet Ping Pong pizza site. Who knows if he was full of shit or not

god damnit that kraut was dripping redpills all over the thread and I was there when it got deleted
fucking kike mods and shills you will NOT win!!!

no, I didn't save the archived links

Remember the name of the thread? They are all on 4plebs. A German guy was explaining all the symbolism we have been seeing in the social media accounts. His info seems legit.

sra?