Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6wwZ2L02U4&t=22s
youtu.be/aY-Yq74pqYY
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
discord.gg/ezrFyVm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying I fell for the employee meme and didn't start my own business
feels good man

We'd do the same shit, but they are unemployed.

>using kikebook
get lost

Fuck no, if an employer fires you over your views that is discrimination and you can sue. You'd have an easy as hell case too, assuming you got a A/V recording of them stating that as the reason.

SJWs have already been doing this for a while.

WARNING TO WHITE AMERICANS

Niggers and spics are probably spitting in your drinks/food.

I'm serious. The ICE deportation raids have made minorities SUPER fucking butthurt. They realize it's because of Trump (obviously)

Don't eat fast food unless you know the people preparing it are White. I repeat, niggers WILL SPIT IN YOUR FOOD if you're White! AND YOU WILL TASTE THAT GARBAGE!

>social media jew
>ever

>not making a dummy account just for employers
>not posting "I love my job so much :^)" once a month on it

Not all of us feel the need to go full on gas the kikes in public bro.

the poster of this is Jewish

Self employed CEO in a niche market.

Eat a fuck.

> eating fast food period
There's your problem, burger

Remember to report illegals to ice senpai.

"doxxing is basically rape unless WE do it"

Photoshop images of your liberal coworkers and send them to their employers instead.

I wish my boss would fire me for hatespeech. He'd reply to this faggot and make fun of him for having AIDS

>The ICE deportation raids have made minorities SUPER fucking butthurt. They realize it's because of Trump (obviously)

Most blacks don't care about deportations and actually support them. You're only noticing the brainwashed blacks that support illegals

Yeah. Save that shit for the final boss, you don't go SSGSS Kaoken X20 right off the bat.

Mfw my dad is my boss and he's more racist than me

>own my business

Get fucked nigger

My boss hates Muslims just as much as I do. I'll be fine.

Also I don't have a facebook because I'm not a faggot.

Pretty sure nogs hate mexishits even more than we do.

I deleted my facekike 5 months ago and havent looked back since.

Good thing I don't have a kikebook, twitter, snapchat, instagram, or any social-media whatsoever. Also, my employer wouldn't give two shits, regardless. He'd probably laugh his ass off as he's more racist than I am.

>mfw my boss is a Trumpster and would probably just tell me to be more careful

Feels bretty guub

Also, fpfp

Good thing I don't list any of my info on FB, I make racist videos like this all I want
youtube.com/watch?v=C6wwZ2L02U4&t=22s

Nogs hate mexishits because of gang violence and everything but they still hate Trump for some reason even though he really hasn't done anything to them. They're just retarded and are incapable of basic reasoning, some guy on the TV one time said that Trump hates black people so 90% of blacks vote against Trump and get really angry when he's elected. There's a vanishingly small minority of blacks that are capable or willing to use their noggin for something other than finding the nearest KFC

fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I resent the fact that I can't enjoy KFC and use my noggin as a Dindu nigger.
youtu.be/aY-Yq74pqYY

>mfw the ceo of my employer is a conservative and I here my managers talk about Trump all day long
not today average swede

Lad you barely pass as a quadroon

I dunno, pretty sure won more nog votes than any other Republican Presidential candidate in my life.

I get the feeling a lot of blacks like him as a person but vote D because they have to protect their gibs. But then I live in the midbest and not Jew York or Commiefornia so maybe the spearchuckers have a different disposition there.

>posting on social media
Seriously m8 my Facebook is empty, with 1 picture and 500 friends. My Pepe Twitter is for shitposting and racism. Keep that shit separate.

Naw I'm half. Just dont get alot of sun because I live in Canada and its winter n sheeit

His approval rating with blacks went up a fair bit after the "grab her by the pussy" leak kek. He got more black votes because he don't let his bitches play no sheit

I only got a fake facebook page with this as my profile pic.

topkek

Not if your views interfere with the business interests of the company
And it's easy to justify it that way

Why will anyone list the place they work in facebook.

implying my boss wasnt just talking about and i quote.

>"they will start listening again when we start hanging ropes up"

yeah they might be in for a rude awakening calling mine..

How do we get them to go after racists on government assistance?

This is why it's funny to out fags and dykes on social media to local police in Islamic countries.

Good work brother.

Can I get a quick rundown on the purple pidgeon?

I gather this is some form of Facebook cancer?

why dont you just Photoshop his account saying racest stuff and send it to him...

would he understand then?

Eating mcShits in 2017...

apparently it's the new symbol of the nazis....at least according to the left

this

I'm always mildly upset this isn't a real video

>Listing your real information online where you post publicly

Damn they may have us here.
We cant turn the tables on them because niggers don't work.

If you post your job or tag yourself at your place of employment on Kikebook, then you're retarded.

>implying you can't be boycotted
three days and you are out

I maintain zero social media presence so get fucked.

nigger.

If you list yourself as an employee, they could argue you're representing the firm and damaging its reputation

That's the point of folks writing "views are mine alone and do not reflect the views of X"

literally a random facebook sticker to make lefties mad, they already calling it a white nationalist sticker. spam it everywhere its funny.

We resurrected an ancient Egyptian bird god, just like how we resurrected Kek.

Praise Thoth!

>eating anything prepared by a nigger or spic
>2017
shiggy

I have no fucking idea it literally showed up overnight and it is incredibly stupid. Also mfw I see this on Sup Forums

I dont have kike book

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

reminds me of this

If I EVER taste or see spit in my food, I am hopping the counter and fucking beating the cook within an inch of his/her life.

Anything else is beta bitch territory.

One reason I gave up Facebook. They can't be little bitches if I don't post where the bitches go to Interweb.

>shitposting with personal accounts
What are you stupid? Getting you fired for saying stupid shit you said online is a tactic Sup Forums invented.

If you're going to shitpost, make up a fake facebook named Anne Hiro and use a random picture from /soc/ as the avatar

when did it become cool to be a nark??? sad times...

>Watch what you say, Sup Forums
Isn't this why all the losers on this containment board are here in the first place?

>listing your employer on kikebook

Yeah I've worried about that so I continue to cook my own meals and such.
The fucking minorities have been hitting new lows

We're now corrupting it and turning it into a hate symbol to piss off the normies.

Start with the dude in the OP

>mfw I just got a couple chicken sandwiches from mcdonalds while blaring Die Fahne Hoch

Didn't taste like spit. Oh well.

lol fuck niggers

Doxing is wrong.

minorities working in fast food don't give a shit who their food is going to, they're just trying to get money to feed their alcohol addiction. sorry to break this to you faggots but nobody cares about you enough to spit in your food.

fucking BASED
holy shit

>
thank fuck to the right to work/at will employment pioneered by the republicans what you say is impossible

>Watch what you say, Sup Forums
Facebook being used as it was intended is a total joke. The same as Twitter. Like I need a mega-corp jews knowing everyone I know.

2017 And still no facebook. I do have a twitter account for trolling however....Again, I am not using it as intended.

I don't believe anything I read on FB/Twitter anyway. How do I know its not an "anti-troll"?

>eating fast food

I thought the "burger" thing was just a joke.

MFW I am my own goddamn employee.

Why did you think it was a joke? We eat fast food two to three times a day. The only real food I can eat that isn't from my local fast food are microwaved cheesy potatoes.

>goybook
here is your problem

At mcdicks they have machines for your commands, and a good 40% of customers aren't white. Unless they spit in everyone's shit that wont work. Plus it's set up so you can see everything they are doing.

Welcome to internet basics 2010.

Forced meme is forced

I say join this Sup Forums discord

discord.gg/ezrFyVm

Shut up uktard your laws aren't nearly the same as the US'.

>us

>implying any self respecting white worker would want to associate himself with obese autist NEETs just because of same skin color

This they need thier mcjob more then they need to fuck with whitey.

>live in the south
>all servers are white or chill as fuck blacks at chick fil a

feels fucking good

>calling it Die Fahne Hoch
larper detected

It would be a shame is someone photoshopped our boy YungPudpounder saying some unsavory things and spreading it around

Nope

Keked

>posting on facebook
Sweetie, I've got some bad news.

In my experience, non-cholo Hispanics are usually warm-hearted, excellent workers, and too obedient to be spitting in food.