How much longer until we get literally everything banned/viewed as hateful?

First Pepe, now milk. We are obviously able to do it with ease. Why don't we make everything hatespeech/ a hate symbol? White laundry baskets? a representation of how white cis males have enslaved independant women and caged people of color (I know it doesn't make sense but if we could get laundry baskets banned they'd still make it a race issue somehow.) Imagine hardcore liberals literally sleeping on the streets in dirty clothes because we made just about everything in a bedroom hateful. Beds, laundry, floors. Why hasn't this happened yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTy6f_HyuQU
lmgtfy.com/?q=Great Prophecy of Thoth
youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one can hope sooner rather than later.

Gotta wake up them normies when they ban milk and 'white' baby names.

This is what Sup Forums is working on right now.

If we can get everything to be considered a hate symbol, then their whole argument collapses.

It's funny, because Sup Forums is now using the subversion techniques used by the left decades ago.And it's working.

We could potentially get liberals sent to the stone age if we made them ban everything. If we could get a president into the white house, we can devolve half of America.

>milk
youtube.com/watch?v=dTy6f_HyuQU

>White laundry baskets?

White everything/anything.

An object being white is now racist.

That white IKEA stool you bought? RACIST!

The egg you're eating? RACIST!

The white case on your phone? RACIST!

All of it! All racist.

The more they label shit as hateful, the less power they have. At this point the ADL is just a trolling target.

I mean what happens if some Asian sends them letters saying chinks are smelly and should build more railroads?

>now milk
i thought that was just a HWNDU meme, you're not telling me ADL actually banned chugging milk

>white house

why is it not black? Seriously guys? A WHITE house?

FUCKING RACIST!!!

We need to meme Obama into a symbol of the Alt-Right somehow. Something about taking back his white half perhaps. Maybe start circulating images of him with somewhat lightened skin and text describing how many Muslims he killed. As it catches on drop the lightening angle and bog standard Obama is a hate symbol.

Stick with a specific image of him so (((they))) can talk about just that image but the normies will conflate it.

Not yet. You just wait.

Breakfast in general probably including coffer

White Bread

Non-disposable razors

Charmin toilet paper

Exactly, this country was built on racist white supremacy bringing the black man down! #KillWhitey #BlackLivesMatter #TakeBackOurCountry

>Purple Pigeon

Top fucking kek is this real

That's quite true desu.

>muh alt right

This is getting annoying

We should meme that drinking coffee "black" is racist

That would be amazing. We need an image of him saying that he hates race mixing while he stands by Michelle, arm around her waist. This would both cause liberals to stop race mixing with us "racist white people" and get Obama banned because opposing race mixing is viewed as racist.

(((ADL)))

So liberals literally pulled this one straight out of their ass?

Top fucking kek

It's the modern avatar for Thoth, and ancient Egyptian bird god.

>tfw the med is the most natsoc of the bunch
New Cesar when?

Post stealth pepes

Have we gone too far? Or not far enough?

Not far enough!

We need to go deeper.

it's not far enough until i'm in the streets with my shotgun fighting in the war.

More purple bird memes.

Kek is a minor god of the Egyptian pantheon.

Thoth is a major one. Imagine the power he has to shape this world. He is a god of Truth. His enemy are those who deceive.

Truth and Chaos are on our side, my dudes.

Shadilay

Have there been any articles of "Shadilay" being a white supremacist anthem yet?

Praise Thoth!

Can we make wearing makeup a symbol of white supremacy? I hate how fucking stupid girls look with a face full of makeup.

Can Sup Forums meme PM of Canada into a symbol of fascism? Nah never mind too big even for this site.

Not yet. That'll be next after Trash Dove.

Nice palindrome

Have you read the Great Prophecy of Thoth? It's freaky prescient and very applicable to current events.

>In those days the religious man will be thought mad; the impious man will be hailed as a sage; savage men will be deemed valiant; the evil-hearted will be applauded as the best of men.

Nothing is too big. We have the power and potential to devolve half of the human race.

OK I'm putting my digits into this Sup Forums, meme Justin Trudeau into a symbol of fascism and hate!

We could get everything designated as a hate symbol, but what is our end game here?

Link me. We need meme magic on our side. I think Trash Dove may be a messenger of Thoth in the way that Pepe is the prophet of Kek.

Sup Forums : the home of extreme free speech

If everything is 'good' then 'good' no longer has meaning. The more the term 'hate speech' is applied to things the less meaning it carries. Eventually it will no longer hold any meaning.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Great Prophecy of Thoth

This is Justin Trudeau's long lost twin brother, Injustin Trudeau. He is secretly working to supplant his brother night and day, both in his positions as Prime Minister and as husband to Sophie. And he is succeeding. Soon all of Canada will fall beneath his iron boot.

He is the new fascist hate symbol.

I've been saying for months we should do the gay pride flag

>That white IKEA stool you bought? RACIST!
Filthy lower races, needing whitey to prop them up while they feast on our bounty!

Nice digits

Surviving texts of elder gods. We have none for Kek. This feelsgoodman quite a lot

Your will be done!

Let's do Starbucks coffee next

This is getting too insane. Literally the first image I see out of the manuscript is fucking feelsguy

I think it's horrible that Harry Potter is literally a white supremacist and Rowling should be held accountable for her hate speech

>the league of anti defamation faggets

>savage men will be deemed valiant

The whole noble-savage thing really got out of hand.

No, not every spear-chucker is a deeply spiritual man who worships his ancesters with every chucking of the spear.
Especially not when he's raping babies, goats, and baby goats to cure aids he got from gang-raping girls

Didn't some people claim that Hillary had the MSM against her?

The amount of mental gymnastics some people are capable of is truly staggering.

Eventually, after many long meme wars, we will have caused everything to be banned/considered hateful. Either the liberals won't care, or they'll completely leave everything behind and literally devolve and die because we've made everything racist. Medicine will be considered racist, food will become racist, we might even make them believe that being a human is a symbol for Nazism and white supremacy.

Let's make Pizza a hate symbol...lol

We probably could. Hell, we could probably make Italy known as a hateful country. Maybe give a rise to fascism there again.

If only it were Autumn, we could have turned pumpkin spice Nazi

So this is where the memes are born

youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg

You monster.

We'll turn their logo into a symbol for fascism.

Some people earlier were talking about the ~

which you should pronounce "ish" as is jewish because it will piss them off to no end

Starbucks presents its new white coffee, the Alt Right Brew(tm), in commemoration of the famous hipster art student who changed the world forever and would have been a Starbucks patron were he alive today!

Turn the swastika into a sign of nazism

brilliant

We need a Starbucks-chan

Speaking of which, might wanna look at this. This is spooky.

Coffee in general is an excellent target for white supremacy. Talk about how the western tea/coffee ritual is designed as a celebration of our conquering of brown people and exploiting their labor. Meme some deep history into it, get some old dusty quotes from english white guys, etc etc. Muss up logos to be 1488, go after ALL COFFEE DRINKING in general. Make it an enormous sign of white supremacy. Don't even drink coffee. Just ruin it for them, the fucking addicts. Caffeine is terrible for you.

I saw that. We're uncovering something big.

Use google, there are plenty of them on deviantart and pinterest. Give them MAGA hats.

This means the jew is afraid of Lord Kek.

Praise Eris!

Praise Kek!

NOOOOO. DELET

Praise Kek!!!!
Also the chord from alphabetical order are as follows.
Am, C, Dm, E, Em, F, G

It's not really a challenge. The regressives ALREADY see everything as a symbol for hate and oppression.

trash dove thoth confirmed,

kek grant repeats to your humble servant to confirm

We already have the ((())) for jews so I suggested we use ~ for lefties. Don't surround their name but replace their name with that symbol and you have just dehumanized a special snowflake.

Wait
>First Name has 7 letters
>Full Name has 11 letters
>7 x 11 is 77
>7 different chords
>777

kek

purple pigeon thoth confirmed, repeats please lord kek

You see the power of the idea.

exactly - we can ruin their lives by October without even leaving the house.

BLM has already called him a white supremacist.

Should I send tnyt a batch of insider info?

We should give liberals everything they want so the world will finally hate them. Their way is completely unsustainable and will collapse on it's own so it's not like we are risking anything by accelerating it to retard levels.

Coffee drinking is inherently fascist by our cultural definitions and reference points. It improves performance and is all about thinking clearly blah blah blah. We can also use the fading starbucks virtue signalling history to our advantage - there are endless clips and images of white women looking superior with a cup of coffee.

Yeah that's good. I also liked it where one guy suggested we just use it indiscriminately for no reason and watch them still write histrionic articles on it

Do they still fear white chalk as much as they did last year?

>A frog is added to the ADL but not Moon Man

I dont even know what life is anymore.

keku wills it

We're down a terrible path

I really fucking hated this trash bird normie shit but these
can change my mind.
Is this the awakening of Thoth or is this Blasphemy? Digits decide and it has to be through kek.

ITT: Plebbit-tier cringe

wew