My grandfather, a Vietnam vet, just flipped his shit at this Asian clerk for overcharging on some ginger snaps...

My grandfather, a Vietnam vet, just flipped his shit at this Asian clerk for overcharging on some ginger snaps. The gook then started talking in her gook language to the manager and outta fucking nowhere he legit had a fucking PTSD episode and started screaming and breaking things everywhere, yelling about how the gook is calling in reinforcements. Had to persuade the cops not to arrest him

Since he called her a gook very loudly in front of other customers it might be on the news tomorrow, check Houston area news

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtube.com/watch?v=LmhFfcyFBLU
youtube.com/watch?v=a2YRMixW9u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and everyone clapped and handed your grandfather a $100 bill right..

Sounds like your grandfather needs to be put into a nursing home.

I can't wait to nuke you slant eyed fucks

LOL thats so weird, literally yesterday, i had this old dude who came in and started looking at all of our greg norman golf tees (i work at stein mart)

and i kept hearing him say (made in vietnam....fuck, made in vietnam.....fuck, made vietnam..... DAMNIT HOW DO YOU EXPECT VIETNAM VETS TO SUPPORT THIS COMPANY WITH THIS BULLSHIT) and just stormed out.

You would have to use nukes. We would kick your fat pasty asses just like last time if you fought us for real.

You are tiny people. How do you not know this?

>We would kick your fat pasty asses just like last time if you fought us for real.
Translation: We'd get our asses slaughtered until the americans got bored and withdrew.

top kek

This

All gook colonists must be removed. The U.S. was founded as a white ethno-state.

>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>Vietnamese poster just happens to show up despite being a vanishingly small percentage of the user base

[doubt]

>1 post by op

Yeah I live in Houston and this won't show up in the news because it never happened

>yelling about how the gook is calling in reinforcements
why is this so funny

Wouldn't most of those manufacturers be in southern Vietnam?

one time i asked this asian guy working at a store if he was chinese and he got mad as fuck and started yelling at me DO I LOOK CHINESE TO YOU i said yea thats why i asked and he kicked me out of the store

Oh lawds

Hilarious
Just make the world how you want it to be :^)

But... was the gook overcharging?

You'd lose if emus were there

No one overcharges me on gingersnaps, especially not some rice paddy-squatting Agent Orange napalmed gook.

>Cases of children born with deformation due to agent orange on U.S. soil: 0

We can still hate gooks and chinks though

>Strategic objectives achieved by US in Vietnam War: 0

Savage

Strategic cuckings of leafs to date: 6 gorillion

this

>IT IS OUR HOLY DUTY TO GUARD AGAINST THE FOREIGN HORDES
>Yet invades over 50 countries since the end of WW2, becoming the foreign horde himself

You can't make this shit up senpai, Americans can't be this retarded. How about you stop invading others, and others might stop invading you?

Joke's on you I am married to one

>How about you stop invading others, and others might stop invading you?
How about we exterminate all non-Europeans from the planet and create a global European utopia?

>He thinks the Soviets are still around to fight their wars

Kek

하지마
leave gooks alone

Trump should invite him to hang at the white House

>Asshurt Chinadians: at least 1

Houston gooks are based though

>t. Houston resident

Not going to happen senpai, you should try to be realistic. Just leave the shitskins alone, that way they will owe you nothing. Pre-WW2 isolationism style excluding contact with Europe and other white countries, get what I mean?

But instead the US (((govt))) can't keep it's paws off resource-rich shitholes and keeps destroying them, creating an influx of refugees towards Western countries. Just give up on Syria already, Putin has won. No more refugees, please.

word
youtube.com/watch?v=LmhFfcyFBLU

Now we just take your money.

Let him know an user on Sup Forums thinks that he is a true American patriot

Holy fuck... Take care of your grandpa user. I hope this get the news. I would love to see a security footage of an old dude screaming "gook!", lmao

DELETE THIS

Lol americans BTFO by Vietnamese rice farmers

Fake news lol, they are trying to slide these threads

Well, it is his fault. Vietnamese-Americans vote heavily Republican and are pro-white.

>ITT: Based Vietnambro and butt hurt burgers
Best thread today

You gonna overcharge me on my snaps them imma overcharge your fucking neck until it snaps

He is just angry he lost a war.

Besides that, he probably doesn't know that Vietnamese-Americans vote heavily Republican and are extremely conservative.

We did kill over a million of them. They still took the heaviest losses. That doesn't count those killed by agent orange after too.

>Just leave the shitskins alone, that way they will owe you nothing.
You are delusional. Existence is a state of war. Currently we are being destroyed by kikes and their non-white subhuman helots, but the free flow of information is beginning to swing the pendulum in our favor once more. Either the kikes will succeed in driving us to extinction, or we will once again seize the planet and relegate non-whites back to the status of disposable wildlife. Coexistence of the races is impossible in the long term, evolution does not have an award for second place.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2YRMixW9u8

I know just wanted to say some shit, im actually in South Texas so I know alot of the Vietnamese are excellent crabbers/shrimpers/fishermen around here who assimilate really well.

I'm a Houston bro as well,

Technically, gook isn't an insult...

Canadian Education...? Or bait?

Just want to make it clear. Viets seem to be bros. They are politically inline with White America and also oppose China's aggression in the South China Sea.

>grandfather
>vietnam

Are you even a legal adult yet?

My grandfather fought the Japanese in WW2 and acted like a man afterwards.

Your grandfather killed children in Vietnam and acted like a bitch afterwards.

fun with proxies

Well fuck, if those legs were spread a little more I could BRAAAP post

get 'em vietnambro

As a Vietnamese American, I feel bad like people like you stuck in Vietnam. You're all getting brainwashed into oblivion by the communist government.
Let me get something out there: REAL VIETNAMESE people live in America, and they embrace American culture (and are generally Republican). We still keep our culture, but learn to mix it with white culture, since we live in America of course. The gooks that still live in Vietnam have lost their culture, and are nothing less than brainwashed commies whose government has gone corrupt and completely abandoned them. They are borderline barbaric.

As a Vietnamese American I have to say: the more we accept white culture, the more civilized we become.

>You would have to use nukes. We would kick your fat pasty asses just like last time if you fought us for real.

Kek, fiesty. You're alright Charlie XD, I like you. Don't go into the rice patties tomorrow.

what is K/D

come on buddy
you can't win them all

nice VPN

its not ptsd dude hes just racist. ptsd is paranoia and bad dreams and anxiety from killing people haunting you.

>REAL VIETNAMESE people live in America
um...you have some identity issues, there buddy?

This is the grandpa.

Nuke the gooks :)

And then you took out your phone and took a picture of her instead of apologizing?

Nah, our tactics were bad. We capitulated because of public sentiment. The south fell, dawg. Johnson fucked things up, Nixon didn't fix anything either..

why is this a scene?

We used to shoot those people for a living.

You can't type well. And actually oriental people have been the best assimilators by far.

Yeah, because we withdrew.
We were slaughtering them and then left our allies to die.

>And actually oriental people have been the best assimilators by far.
How so?

>>Vietnamese poster just happens to show up despite being a vanishingly small percentage of the user base
And so fast! Like it was ignoring all other threads, just spending the day refreshing for a gook-thread to quickly read and reply with captcha and all.
(Don't forget spell check as Vietnamese english is even worse than mine.)

Fucking hell, the VA in dallas decided to put vietnamese nurses in my grandfathers room, course he went schitzo and had war flashbacks

They should know these people are fully capable of turning an angry gook into a pile of goop

All the Vietnamese people in the US immigrated after South Vietnam fell to the commies. user is identifiying as descended from South Vietnamese humans vs Northern subhumans.

I hope your fuckin pussy ass grandfather gets a beat down from some nerdy 19 year old after his PTSD riddled elderly ass mouths off some smartass racist shit in the street

>go to vietnam
>everyones laying on their asses
>starbucks
What happened to the whole communism thing bud?

as a Vietnamese American myself, Vietnamese Americans are far more disconnected with their culture than any other minority in America
I'd hardly call us "real vietnamese" at this point
Our only identity is being portrayed as whores and jungle chinks, and the general Asian American identity, that is shitty itself
You say that those in Vietnam have been brainwashed by commies, maybe they have, but you've been brainwashed by "white culture"

Vets are basically the lowest form of productive life in America after retirees. Mainly the PTSD riddled vets but also the heavily disabled ones

Meh. I don't blame the guy. Its a legitimate mental condition, just like Gender Identity Disorder. If one gets special considerations so should the other.

Vietnam was never so dedicated to the whole Communist thing, they just wanted to get rid of imperialists, Ho Chi Ming even went to America for help before going to the Soviets
why America started caring about some random jungle country on the other side of the world is probably the most petty example of sour grapes

Agreed on that count. But we were too inefficient to keep up with the country's waning spirit for war. Take a hill one day, lose it the next. We should have gone hard from the beginning, but that would have just instigated direct conflict with Russia.

I see

Of course.

>Is this bait?
I know you just made the migration over from Sup Forums but you have to go back

Says the people defeated by walking birds.

Also, I'd like to point out that American apple farmers beat back the United Kingdom's army.

Those are Chinks man. Gooks kill Chinks. Therefore, Gooks=good.

This shit happens retard my grandfather was in Vietnam and did the same thing. He couldn't see a fucking GOOK without having flashbacks.

My buddy Bernard was a 3 tour door gunner and he has had flashbacks.

He has thrown his son to the ground and covered him while Charlie was incoming in his mind.

He was shot down several times and made it back from behind enemy lines twice.

One time they fought over a rice patty where his chopper was downed. The engine of the UH1 crushed the pilot and copilot on impact and they were trapped under water. After 3 days they tried to pull them out and they came apart like boiled chicken.

He got weird after telling that story.

Growing up I had no idea the backstory on this, just saw the vietnamese as shrimpers. Bought a huge net from them to make a batting cage from lol

>fought us for real
nigga imagine just for a moment if the citizens wanted the war in vietnam, how utterly fucked you would have been. take your "victory" (how ever victorious ending in communism is) and shove it up your ass because no one wanted to be there in the first place. i wish i could feed you napalm

sorry, I can't hear you over the napalm dropping overhead

But, you didn't "kick our fat pasty asses", you kicked Thiệu's ass... 3 years after we had gone home. Remember who spoke up for your nation during the Cambodian/Chinese invasions, it sure as fuck wasn't the Russians.