FUCK THE MEMES WERE REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU
vocaroo.com/i/s0aq52QwO2FD
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could jews be anymore thin skinned?

I think he's trying to kill his own channel. He's clearly sick of pandering to 10 year olds. He's rich and wants to move on.

Yes

>Could jews be anymore thin skinned?
no

Only 13 yr olds know and care about this guy

yes if we make their skin into lampshades

>only the future demographics care about this guy

what did Disney have to do with someone with their own recording equipment and youtube channel anyway?

Honestly, I never could sit through more than 10 seconds of any of his gaming videos, but his trolling videos can be pretty entertaining.

Guys, he is ripe for the conversion at this point...

Reminder that the ADL was founded to pin a Jewish rapist's crimes onto mentally handicapped blacks. It is both a racist and ableist organization at its core.

I'm not Jewish, I'm a regular white guy, but I think they do sort of have a point here. Using slogans associated with anti-semitism is pretty lame, and it's not that hard to avoid. You don't see German politicians running around singing Deutchland Uber Alles, and, ya know, why be rude?

They have no problem being as sick, insulting, and degenerate as possible when it's other groups they're attacking. If you start making fun of them they turn into the biggest crying hypocrites

No wonder Generation Z is so Redpilled, it's been PewDiePie feeding them the Redpills.

Offer him the chance to join us, then.

i dont know what to think. is pewdiepie himself shilling on here trying to selll his brend and do we all hate him really, or is he truly redpilled and /ourguy/. i dont know if i get jewed when liking his stuff

Generation Z is becoming too Redpilled, that's why (((they're))) trying to shut him down.

What did kek mean by this?

yeah, how dare her use Nazi jokes? only Jews are allowed to do that!

Mentioning that a jew was the only one complaining about his videos was the nail in the coffin

I think he's just gotten so popular and rich that he truly doesn't give two shits and now he's taunting the media. He certainly hates YouTube with a passion

is it sarcasm?

it's not like walt would've disagreed?

(((Disney)))

>(((disney))) is severing ties with the youtuber with the most subscribers in the entire world with huge incomes and is rich as fuck

oh no what ever will poor pewdiepie do

BTW walt disney was a nazi sympathizer who would be ashamed of what his company has become

thats what i feel too. but i got serious trust issues considering everyone who is even half successfull as i always feel they only made it there because of (((them))) and that there is a hidden agenda behind it. now excuse me while polish my spare tinfoil hat

>You don't see German politicians running around singing Deutchland Uber Alles

Because, you know, they'd be put in jail if they did?

Kek's just fucking with us...

R-right?

He's just an autistic faggot. Never saw his videos . fuckin Waste of time.

Are we melting into reality?

Also, does anyone have that twitter post from the super pac that said they were proud to be a cuck?

He's better than you shitskin.

objectively true

>can a people who are still butthurt that God didn't want them to be dicks and loan money with interest so they killed Him/His Son like two thousand years ago and this event still upsets them be butthurt

He must have over $10 million now.

I sure he couldnt care unless he marries his girlfriend and gets JUST

He is actually quite entertaining. Although, I have to admit, I only started watching him a couple of weeks ago. After the 'death to all jews' thing... xD

You too, burgerosis

>I'm not Jewish, I'm a regular white guy
>666

Typical tricks!

Yeah just like how you think using toilets is a waste of time.

He may not be actively trying to kill it, but he is definitely giving less fucks about pandering now.

so that why he said hed be nasty this year, he was trying to get disney to sever ties unilaterally

>inb4 clause that forces disney to give a payout

read

Do you guys think he'll suicide himself soon enough live on youtubes in front of all the 13 years old kids watching him as he gargles his last words?

>I'm not Jewish, I'm a regular white guy, but

Kek lifts the veil yet again

Not with a gf like that desu

>(((Kjellberg)))

>He's the real Manchurian candidate

He has to lead the extermination of jews, so why would he? He has much work to do still.

they just sing it during the tennis worldcup. also i like that part much more than the current part of the hymn

I agree with you India Sup Forumsro.

What does his gf matter?

I was rather thinking of suicide by three bullets to the back of his head or something along those lines...

The dailystormer is the #1 pewdiepie fansite

Reminder that all the people behind the current incarnation of Disney: Michael Asner, Bob Iger and Stanley Gold are all Jewish.

Good on PDP for going up against the JWO. More people need to stand up against them to show that you don't need them.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg

Nice try satan cuck

(((ADL)))

The guy has $30mil+ in the bank. He just doesn't give a shit anymore.

he has less reason to kill himself than most people (especially here). even if they shut him down he's still got millions in the bank and good looks.

>Dissing aladdin

Kys

Skinny good looking white guy with lots of money is a Jews nightmare

Nice try Satan

Is he going to get suicided? Can't have all the young goym getting the wrong message

>xD
fuck off

Walt Disney was right.

He works for a major conglomerate and he made videos with content his parent company didn't feel represented their brand well, so they severed ties with him.

That's capitalism.

I think it's interesting how this is being received by the same group of people who were OUTRAGED by Katie Rich's flipant joke on twitter a few weeks ago that got her fired from SNL and were hoping that she'd never work again.

>FUCK THE MEMES ((ARE)) REAL
it is real
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

I'd still consider early 1990s mostly okay
Quality wise, at least

somebody needs to stop these kikes

I can picture it now...

>YouTube star PewDiePie found dead in his home with two gunshot wounds to the back of the head in a suspected suicide.

Can someone tell me what ties did they actually have?

vocaroo.com/i/s0aq52QwO2FD

This is pewdiepie in 2014 explaining why people who dislike immigration in Sweden are young racists.

>I'm not Jewish
>666

The Synagogue of Satan strikes again.

Even anonymity isn't enough to conceal your fat fucking nose.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/

What the fuck is wrong with Tarzan and Jane motherfucker? And Mergara? And Kuzco? And Mulan?

excuse me?

being a chaos god and lord of trolls, it is not unusual for him to bait us like this.

consider it a test, user.

>Disney later vowed to make more storm troopers black even though they're clones of a white man

Fuck off back to the synagogue of Satan, schlomo.

He's part of the Polaris network which was acquired by Disney a few years ago.

Being your own boss is great and all, but there are a lot of legal benefits to having a company behind you. The vast majority of people making money from internet videos/streaming will join a network to provide a legal buffer for when shit happens. For instance, random people claiming copyright on your videos. The network can provide legal assistance and the push of a big company to make sure you still make money on the video without you spending tons of your time defending every claim. Felix is at a point now where he can probably get along without it, though.

What? this dude is worth 60 million you mook.

Spotted the filthy kike.

And how is this being received exactly? Do you really think anyone cares that an e-celeb lost sponsors?

Race mixing and multiculturalism, you may like them but you can't deny there is an agenda behind it.

pewdiepie has given a big boost to /ourguy/ BG Kumbi in his last video. Really good of him to do, as Kumbi deserves it (very talented for a young guy) but most people would have been put off by Kumbi's edgier stuff.

If he was God then why'd he get nailed to a plank of wood?

This is what I've come to believe. I think he wants to move on to other things. Maybe the YouTube money is too easy for him to stop.

>be Disney
>cut ties with kid cause of """offensive""" jew jokes
>retain company name derived from well known anti-semite

THE TIMELINES ARE CONVERGING

REEEEEEE

>666
gee i wonder

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/
Operation Paper Clip was a distraction as were the Nuremburg trials.

Timelines are meshing quickly.

DOING GODS WORK PEWDS

>666

user, did you just take a screenshot of the exact same hate comments video I did?

The ones I mentioned dont have race mixing and theres nothing wrong if your piece of media has a real world setting and the characters of the movie all come from the setting that the movie takes place in. As in Mulan takes place in past China of sorts and its full of chinks alone and then she finds her husband.

>And how is this being received exactly?
Would you like me to read the thread to you? So many posts that this is some sort of jewish conspiracy. kek. It's business. It's literally the same thing that happened to the lady I mentioned.
>Do you really think anyone cares that an e-celeb lost sponsors?
Sure. That's why there's a news article the Op linked to and this discussion thread about it.

that image should be the other way around actually.

>Satan's number
>I'm not jewish, but...

Kek is giving us a warning. Heed it.

>THE TIMELINES ARE CONVERGING

You beat me to it.