Modern Married Life

What do you actually do in married life? Like right now I probably spend 4-18 hours a day browsing the internet or playing vidya. If I get married do I just keep doing that but with her in the room? I tried doing a google image search of married life but only found pictures of pillow fights and high fiving each other or hugging or something. So it seems that no one actually knows what married couples do to fill hour after hour of free time together. You used to be able to watch TV together I guess but now TV is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ezrFyVm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no qt to have pillow fights with and then high five after we inevitable fuck following the aforementioned pillow fight

How do I escape this hell? Do modern women even know how to have a proper pillow fight?

If you're browsing the internet 4-18 hours a day you shouldn't even be worried about getting married

Basically yea, watch tv (netflix hulu) or play games either together or individually and also sex SOMETIMES which is a nice plus. But I actually like my wife a lot so we entertain each other

The part that makes you lose vidya time is getting a real job to support all that

>marriage
>sex revolution sluts
>"current year"
>ever
gets me every time

you need to find a woman that you love and enjoy POST NUT

Just work all day. Come home to hear my wife bitching for no reason. The kids are fun though. My female co-workers hit on me but I avoid them since I don't want to be accused of sexual harassment.

That's what my married life looks like. hey, at least I'm getting work done.

Well, I'd say the good parts at home with my gf is when we drink some beers and talk while she cooks listening to feel good music, or when we watch a movie together, or when we fuck all night and sleep until 2 pm on Saturdays, specially when it's rainy outside.

Then there are the bad parts, as in, she's a pain in the ass and starts bitching when I'm browsing for too long, etc.

So it's not all ideal.

>What do you actually do in married life?
Spend a lot of time having to entertain someone that is pretty boring most of the time

That's right folks, we live in an age where Googling "what do married people do" seems like a reasonable course of action. This future both excites and horrifies me.

In the long run it seems worth it but make sure you're done being alone before you get involved with someone. It sucks reminiscing about having fun by yourself.

OP didn't just google it, he google image searched it. I guess reading was going to be too much work.

>you need to find a woman that you love and enjoy POST NUT

This is deep truth. If you want to talk to her after you cum, she's wife material.

well typically ur working most the day so there goes about half of ur scenerio. come home to ur kids who swarm you like ur the second coming of jesus so goof around with them for a bit. hopefully ur wife is based and has a nice meal ready so then u eat. mm yummy. then a little bit of recreation while ur stomach settles, tv/play with kids/etc. then kids go to bed. maybe a little adult time alone with the wife watching movie/show/foreplay. maybe head to bed and plow some pussy or just call it a night.

please dont fall for these rainbow filled fairytale marriages where ur skipping around with eachtoher and looking into eachothers eyes all day with big smiles of eternal happiness.
you wont be happy all the time just like you arent now, but you be far more content and fulfilled

Married with 1 kid work mostly having a kids makes everything take 20 min longer for you 40 min for your wife you stop on your way home from work everyday for some stupid reason people are invited over and you have to do stuff you dont want but i still play a lot of video games

Not sure, but if it's like having a serious gf, it's not for me. Especially considering the state of marriages and women in our "enlightened" societies...

You do some things together, and you hang out with your kids. You can't go out every night, so you settle into routines. Occasionally you have sex, I still spend a bunch of time on the internet. She watches TV. You shouldn't just stop doing the things that you like because you have a life partner.

I just cooked and ate dinner at a table with my Fiance and we listened to coast to coast am.
Now we are on the couch, both on Sup Forums.
In a bit I'm going to the basement to work on /k/ projects.
Basically we do everything together except when we are working on personal projects. We don't own a TV. It's comfy

Yea you will get a pet also so you have to feed thatband clean up after it

Currently I'm sick, so I'm laying in bed watching a documentary about poor people on my iPad.

Kids are in the other room watching a movie. Wife is out in the shed.

If I felt better I'd be in the living room rocking my new PSVR. But I'm hacking up a lung so it's just scotch, cough medicine, and documentaries.

I've been married 9 years. It's really what you make of it, as with anything. We have a decent house, my job sucks, she's retired, kids are smart, we have a boat and an RV.

We do what we want. We don't have a lot of friends, but we do have a few close friends.

As far as married life though? We laugh at the news together, talk about the scumbag fake news...we enjoy camping and boating, and occasionally partying.

So, I would say your marriage experience is gonna hinge on how well you can pick a woman.

This is what scares me most. I took so long before I finally got a gf that I'm pretty comfortable with/relish my alone time.

>no replies trashing women yet
Did all the frustrated perma-virgins go back to /r9k/?

My life is basically the same as before except I get meals cooked for me and sex.
I go to work, she raises my kids,
women are happy doing motherly stuff, good ones don't need your undivided attention.

I've lived with my girlfriend for 2 years now - not the same, I know, but it could provide some answers. If we're both home at the same time (rather than work), we
>have sex
>play video games together
>watch movies/tv/youtube
>sit in the same room while lurking the interwebz
>have conversations (mostly politics, work related shit, or whatever drama her family is having)

How did you guys meet your wifes? Did you just ask them out or was there lines involves?

I'm old and (socially) retarded.

She will be on her phone and wont need you ro keep her comopany lol dont worry about filling time

Thanks user. This sounds nice.

You should be getting sex when you want. Cause your wife is.

>I tried doing a google image search of married life but only found pictures of pillow fights and high fiving each other or hugging or something. So it seems that no one actually knows what married couples do

This is simultaneously hilarious and frightening

>4-18 hours a day

sounds like youre already married, boyo

sounds like a chore

I met my first wife at work when I was 19. I met the second one on the internet. THe second one is a much better person.

No matter how good you guys get along, you'll still miss it. My girl is great but sometimes I miss waking up in my apartment alone and getting a bowl of oatmeal and just chilling. Mostly the days when she is being a cunt.

This sounds comfy. Where did you find her?

You do whatever you like doing together. My wife and I play vidya. Sometimes I'll be on the net while she's watching yv ans vice versa. If you marry the right girl, it'll be like having a live-in best friend with benefits. If you're truly compatible, she'll be into what you're into and vice versa so as long as you're open to her interests also, you'll never run out of things to do and try together.

I met mine on the street. I was lost and asked her for directions. She seemed nice so just asked for her email. Started dating after that.

I bet he does have sex when he wants. You get tired of hitting the same woman all the time. THat doesn't mean you want to cheat, but sex becomes less of a priority after you've been with someone for a while.

You expect him to have sex for more than 6 hours a day?

I met her while I was teaching English in Asia. I'm happier than my friends with white wives.

Marriage isn't a win-win scenario, it's win-lose. The woman wins and the man loses, big time.

I'm not married, but my gf has recently moved in.

It's pretty terrible.

All your vidya time gets replaced with "Doing household chores to maintain a vastly higher than necessary level of cleanliness", or "Going out to do bullshit couples activities you don't care about".

At BEST, your evening will be spent lazing around watching TV. But not good TV. Some sort of bullshit romantic drama TV.

I mean, blowjobs on demand is nice, but I am far from convinced that "8 hours of tedium plus 15 minutes of sucky fucky from a 5/10" constitutes a better evening than what I had when single, which was "7 hours of vidya plus 1 hour 15 minutes of fapping to the best 10/10s the Internet can provide me"

thats what life is to most people who grow up, responsibilities punctuated with sporadic recreation, the exact opposite of being a child

>live-in girlfriend before marriage
doomed from the start

Antiquing.

On that note, Nick Rochefort of MDE is an enormous blue pilled faggot.

Lrn2dominate

Sadly this is similar to my experience. How women compete with a 12 pack of cheap beer and an eight-hour gaming marathon? They simply cannot.

Sounds like you shouldn't have let her move in

That's how you find out if marriage with a female is actually viable.

Why is one tit larger than the other?

Yes, I was just trying to do my best in making sure theres one less cuck ealking the earth

Internet as in a dating website? I feel like using dating websites makes the whole dating process a lot more convenient, but I don't know what kind of women use it.

Check out this Sup Forums discord:

discord.gg/ezrFyVm

This. Once you're married, you're stuck with the bitch

*pats u on the head*

gonna need a rundown on that

I tried to maintain a neet lifestyle with a girlfriend I lived with. I pretty much ignored her and spent all of my time on the computer unless I wanted sex. She was pretty dumb so this went on for quite a while before she caught on.

this, her personality matters most.

Working different shifts has been great for us. We each get alone time every day and hang out on the weekends.

As sad as this sounds, I met her on Pogo playing risk. We were both in our mid 20s at the time.

This is actually quite doable for high-level NEETs who haven't chosen the path of the Wizard. You have to find a girl willing to support you, though, so your mileage may vary.

>She was pretty dumb so this went on for quite a while before she caught on.

...and what happened when she did catch on?

I think married couples watch televisions, movies, etc... together. They go out to eat. Enjoy local events and activities and develop common interests. I've never been married but this is pretty much how it was when my only serious girlfriend and I lived together.

u can do that without living with/fucking her. in fact its the best way because once ur fucking your assessment of "viability" becomes highly distorted.

>path of the wizard
Gets me everytime

She eventually left me for someone else. I was upset for a day or so but I went back to using the computer and got over it.

Couples fuck you idiot.

Only reason to get married is for kids. If you have a kid or multiple kids that takes up a lot of the time. No reason to be a married boyfriend and girlfriend, that's just retarded sir.

> If I get married do I just keep doing that but with her in the room?

Well ya, if that's what you like, marry someone who likes the same thing and won't expect you to change.

...and if you like to spend that much time on vidya, maybe you shouldn't have kids, and take precaution not to, kids are major time eaters and it goes BEYOND 18 years especially if you haven't raised them right so they boomerang back OR get pregnant or get someone pregnant and you have to raise your grandkids because they are too dumb to.

Did you REEEE her?

If I had a wife, I'd fugg her 12 hours a day.

Hey man, I'm almost there. I actually think this is real in a coincidental sort of way.

Stfu leaf.

Until you have kids, then the fucking stops and time/energy is focused on taking care of a small helpless human.

Making food, doing housework, Sex, Just being in the same room together, reading, going on trips together, having other couples over for board games.

This is my life at least and yeah taking care of the kids.

He owns two antique shops. He's a fag, despite being part of a pretty funny group.

>married life sucks....after the first twelve months the fun dies and you need to start having kids to keep you occupied 24/7...if your lucky the marriage might last ten years but you will constantly be tempted to fuck other women and eventually you will and you will get caught and the inevitable divorce ensues....happy Valentines day.

It gets old real soon.

na. the true benefit of marriage is learning how to express love for someone other than yourself.

>No reason to be a married boyfriend and girlfriend, that's just retarded sir.

I think coinhabiting before marriage looks bad, and it makes break-up messier with no legal guideline.

Plus, it's a fact that accidental pregnancies goes up after coinhabitation, it's not cool to risk having bastards.

If you must coinhabit before marriage or engagement, one of you should get fix. The current time of birth control women use the most is the hormone pill - it get riskier the more inconsistently she takes it (like, right now, I sometimes take it in the morning, sometimes at night - fortujnately I'm only using it to skip periods cause ew)...and if she throws up, or take St.John's Wort or antibiotics.

I heard stress hormones can mess with hormonal contraceptive too!

OP should get snip, it's cheaper less invasive, and easier to reverse.

I usually spend most of my time taking care of my wife's son. When I have free time I usually browse Sup Forums and watch anime.

I just called her the usual derogatory names and then cut communication. She did come back a couple of times for sex after that. Rude bitch didn't even let me know just turned up when I was in the middle of a gaming session.

What if you love her.

lol

married men = betas

Friend of some people I knew.

Her right boob is significantly bigger than the left, and they are both mishappened and gross.

This is just tragic because she has a beautiful face, the surgeon who messed her breasts up have a lot to answer for.

To poster - it sound like you would be happier if you ditch your GF and go back to maturbating. Do it before there is a kid.

...and to people who play vidya all day and masturbate - you are probably happier the way you are then if you got a GF. Especially if you have been using what Dan Savage refer to as 'death grip' to masturbate - you would find that a real vagina is too soft and loose compared to your fist.

>The kids are fun though.

This to some extent. The point of getting married as a guy was that it signalled "hands off" to other males that she was now your property. Now that aspect is gone males don't have the same incentive to get married.

> I tried doing a google image search of married life but only found pictures of pillow fights and high fiving each other or hugging or something.

Kek, now this is good bait

everything about modern marriage seems absolutely shit and depressing

won't be going anywhere fucking near it

That's where you're wrong bucko. I have probably the same habbits as OP. They come in waves mostly. Some times I'm extremely shut in like this, other times I break out (mostly because I'm getting lonely and need a gf).

To answer your question OP, I have no fucking clue. Even the ones who don't mind vidya much still complain that we aren't doing something "together" even though were in the same fucking room. Their watching some shitty show and I'm killing people on Dark Souls. That isn't the worst of it though, I honestly just get annoyed with females after some time. I just want to be left the fuck alone.

Try it.

>How women compete with a 12 pack of cheap beer and an eight-hour gaming marathon? They simply cannot.

Gaming is addictive and so is the internet. I wouldn't date anyone into gaming or facebook - not that there is something wrong with it, but because I DON'T spend all day on gaming and facebook - in fact, I do neither, I want someone with the same interest. Chinese expression says in marriage, wood door should match wood door, gold door should match gold door.

As someone who actually prefer hiking and having sex (within marriage) and going dancing, I would be miserable with a man who games or day or a woman who constantly selfie herself for her facebook, and I would make THEM miserable by nagging them to stop doing those things that do make them happy.

The average quality of women is probably lower, but the speed with which you can sift through them is vastly higher, so on balance your ratio of quality finds to time spent is improved.
In my experience, but idk how the Singapore experience generalises to USA given that "waify Azn qt homemaker" is the norm rather than the exception here.

I dunno. I've lived with a few girlfriends and honestly being in constant contact seems to only make things harder.

But i like going joint hiking / road trip to interesting places, preparing meals and exploring new foods, massage and general hanging around.

2bh i just like lying there with a chick's head on my chest and my hand on her tit while watching a movie.

aye. sex will never sustain a marriage. ever. this is the mistake so many people make today and why divorce is so prevalent. this is why sex before marriage is such an egregious sin not because highbrow christians wanna wag their finger and say naughty naughty but because there are severe negative consequences that spill over into the next generation.

>married.

I just get off work, play vidya for a few hours, maybe run some errands, eat dinner, have sex and fall asleep.

it's pretty good