Oroville Dam Watch /ODW/ Secure That Topsoil!

>Official Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=r7Si2H479E
>Rockin' Out Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=fOEQTJV_3-w
>Live Stream FOX 40:
>Jewtube keeps nuking this, and all, streamer, don't expect this particular link to last.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJsOQtpNIU4
>"Live Stream" (was on repeat but had some interesting info and views of the dam):
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JxbDJlruQ-4
>Calfags expected to remain evacuated until either the levy breaks or the hole is """""repaired""""" with commiefornia grade technology and labour skills:
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4218992/Mass-evacuations-ordered-amid-fears-California-dam-s-overflow-channel.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVYAnMJhfNI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Molasses_Flood
discord.gg/ezrFyVm
youtu.be/Iw0jwrWqOKI?t=1m8s
disobedientmedia.com/oroville-dam-disaster-is-latest-in-series-of-ca-government-corruption-environmental-failures/
archive.is/viHTh
abc7news.com/news/report-officials-ignored-oroville-spillway-concerns-12-years-ago---/1751954/
archive.is/ba0Af
nytimes.com/2005/09/09/us/nationalspecial/police-begin-seizing-guns-of-civilians.html?_r=0
archive.is/vG5Kg
nytimes.com/2016/02/12/us/california-coastal-commission-votes-to-fire-executive-director.html?_r=0
archive.is/T1PlK
sierraclub.org/santa-lucia/blog/2016/08/accidental-corruption-coastal-commission
archive.is/M1Vlf
ocregister.com/articles/coastal-686400-commission-plan.html
archive.is/D3LbK
archive.is/iF1GB
archive.is/M8DFM
nytimes.com/2008/11/23/nyregion/23tunnel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zJoMmq-Hw9k
youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA
youtube.com/watch?v=swhEa8vuP6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at all the repair people. All white men. I am disturbed by the lack of diversity here.

DUDE ROCKS LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=eVYAnMJhfNI

Could godzilla save the dam?

shit, doesn't all that water belong to Nestle?

This is a better stream. Thanks.

They already threw all of the niggers into the initial hole.

Don't worry. It's a red county.

Who is this guy? why is he meme? please help me I want to belong here.

Agreed, we should consult the wisdom of some women of color.

>thus ensuring failure

I want to dump my seed in Samia.

>starting flying at 3:50pm

Why'd they wait this long?

What they plotted the Apollo trajectory to the moon. I'm sure a few sheboons could fix this.

mostly everyone has stopped working? what a great work ethic california

not that it wasn't all for show anyways

sam hyde, million dollar extreme. He's our goy

Okay pol,
>You are living in Sacramento, watching the TV coverage when the whole hill mudslides and the dam collapses. You live 70 miles away from the dam and you are told there is a massive 30+ft wall of water rushing forwards you, with about an hour or less till it hits, people start panicking and an evacuation order goes out
WHAT DO YOU DO?

>Implying the concrete will set within 3 days
Californian "construction".

You die.

ruin san francisco with damfugees

That's before Californian construction workers are all illegal beaners.

Those are deep union jobs. They're probably related

At what speed is the water moving?

>Palestine to Mexico, concrete walls have got to go!

Start shooting.

That's because*

Move on top of my roof, as well as any important supplies like water and food that's been vacuum sealed.

Fast as shit

bubbles next to the e-spill wall

is that normal there? or breach confirmed?

>buy tons of powdered gelatin mix
>load it into dump truck
>drive towards water
>ram it with the gelatin truck
>save California by turning the water into galtin

>fast as shit
Don't you mean fast as fuck boi?

Cali-people be like..

MR. SOROS, TEAR DOWN THIS DAM!

Could be divers inspecting the wall? I have no idea :)

REPEAT AFTER ME, WATER PIPING UNDER THE DAM.

Rig up outboard motor to my ute before setting the new amphibious vehicle speed record.

that or setteling. they dont know how deep the hole is for the main spill way, and are praying they can lower the water enough that the emergency spillway isnt triggered again.

>tfw east coast America
>furthest possible distance from dam happening unless I lived further east into new England
>keep following these dam happening threads had the livestream up for awhile last night, followed happening until like 2am

Why do I keep following this? I mean California needs to go but I'm not even directly affected. Also these threads are comfy cause we aren't affected.

California summarized.
Please nuke us.

go as far and high from the dam/ closest river

eg if it was holland id run to the other side of the city and climb the tallest building, houses in front will be leveled, the ones in the back might get lucky, although sac is far, it probably wont have a tsunami just flooding.

I'm on the other side of world to youse and I'm following it. Its just how happening threads work, once you start you cant stop

I feel you dude, im still on HWNDU-time..

Rent a boat?

i like that idea, although i prefer a breach :P

you should read about the NYC water supply tunnels and the deep sea divers that are working to repair them. Shit's spooky as fuck.

>At what speed is the water moving?

>70 miles
>one hour

Jesus Christo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Molasses_Flood

I'm in Sacramento praying this thing breaks and wipes out a good portion of this cesspool. Witness me, faggots!

Oroville Dam was an inside job.. SABOTAGE!

The owners left and there is a crowd of people going nuts

You now have 20 minutes till the water arrives

heh California affects you even less. I think its a whole countrywide thing here to hate California.

Sup Forums aside they got the GOAT weather in America, those fuckers

THE DAM
WILL NOT
FUCKING BREAK

YOU ARE
WASTING
YOUR
FUCKING
TIME

This.

>If the dam busts, Oroville would be 100 feet underwater
>my town that is 30 miles south of Oroville would still be 10 feet underwater

Jesus fuck

So is it actually happening or not?

Link??

how big of a happening is this 1 - 10?

that damn is fucked regardless. Those people are not going back home for months.

This is going to be an epic catastrophe.

Oh shit

You can also discuss on this Sup Forums discord.

discord.gg/ezrFyVm

youtu.be/Iw0jwrWqOKI?t=1m8s

LATEST VIDEO!!!

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!

0-10

>still be 10 feet underwater

Are you an Atlantean that lives in the river or something?

>They already threw all of the niggers into the initial hole.

I'm upstate there are no happenings up here. Can trump build Canada wall? Can we be day of rake happening?

right now, 2, it will end up being an 8.

I'd go up into a high-rise and then go full fallout survival RPG mode

It would be cool, go ransack some stores for supplies or weapons, hide out in the flooded city, get a boat or something, shoot some zombies

Grab my canoe and sit in the front yard.

>200,000 people homeless
>billions of dollars in damage
>northern californian agrarian economy BTFO
>national guard tries to keep the peace

Can anyone tell me why there is no new footage and no news coverage i seen a 5 minute blurb on the weather channel? you'd think there would be 24/7 live footage being shown.

SO MUCH FUCKING THIS

I don't see why a breach would cause bubbles. Pressure is higher on the upstream side, air's not going to flow INTO the reservoir through/under the spillway.

Doubtful but one can hope

Fuck off red mask furry

Not a happening until sharknado in sanfrancisco

REMINDER: THIS IS THE FAULT OF JERRY BROWN AND THE CA DEMS:

disobedientmedia.com/oroville-dam-disaster-is-latest-in-series-of-ca-government-corruption-environmental-failures/

archive.is/viHTh

Watch how the media will try to spin this disaster if the dam breaks.

Governor Brown was warned for 12 years that the dam had structural issues and ignored it. There was a car sized pothole in the spillway that was reported in 2013 and ignored:

abc7news.com/news/report-officials-ignored-oroville-spillway-concerns-12-years-ago---/1751954/

archive.is/ba0Af

Funny how Oroville is a pro-Trump area of California, isn't it? Remember that during Katrina, they stole everyone's guns?

nytimes.com/2005/09/09/us/nationalspecial/police-begin-seizing-guns-of-civilians.html?_r=0

archive.is/vG5Kg

This is just one of a series of corruption related environmental scandals. Brown gutted the California Coastal Commission and filled it with his friends:

nytimes.com/2016/02/12/us/california-coastal-commission-votes-to-fire-executive-director.html?_r=0

archive.is/T1PlK

Now they are being sued by multiple parties for corruption:

sierraclub.org/santa-lucia/blog/2016/08/accidental-corruption-coastal-commission

archive.is/M1Vlf

The Coastal Commission approved dangerous storage of nuclear waste right off the coast of Orange County. Another Republican leaning area of CA. Seeing the trend here?

ocregister.com/articles/coastal-686400-commission-plan.html

archive.is/D3LbK

Don't let the media blame anyone other than the Democrats in Sacramento for this scandal. And start wondering how they might benefit from the dam breaking. This dam was allowed to get like this intentionally.

More on Brown's corruption:

archive.is/iF1GB

archive.is/M8DFM

It will happen on Friday after the rains start again.

Because its coming from a natural gas line.

The dam's not going to break.

Sorry to break it to you autists.

More water coming down broken spillway and nothing else

Doesn't the rain start on Tuesday or Wednesday

The main dam isn't broken. It's the secondary overflow flume that has a 30 foot hole where concrete used to be. Also the concrete wall's busted. They used the emergency overflow to run the water down the hill and it eroded the overflow.

We're hoping the spillway breaks the damn aint going to break

nytimes.com/2008/11/23/nyregion/23tunnel.html

Pics of it post-construction are hard to find for some reason. The divers had to spend weeks in compression chambers then descend into these narrow access tunnels that are sealed by a crazy looking inflatable airlock. Once in the pitch black tunnels they'd float around in the dark smacking things with a wrench until they get so cold they have to return to the compression chamber.

Fox 10 Phoenix is /ourguys/

Comfy A Perfect Circle jam for this moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJoMmq-Hw9k

Pic related

Because it's not that big of a deal and everyone is blowing it out of proportion. If it was to go, it would have been yesterday when the pressure was high on the emergency spill and the dirt below it was eroding away. Last hope for it going would be the next storm.

who cares water is good for us

Maybe a 2 if everything manages to hold up. Then they just need to fix the shit.

10 if the dam fails and the 9th circuit court that defied Donald is wiped off the map.

RUN TO THE HILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA

>maximum controlled flow
>150,000 cfs

kek they're not getting that out of the fucked up crater of a spillway

pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=swhEa8vuP6U

break already you fucking faggot piece of dam. gimme my happening.

dams are a jewish invention to hoard all the good water and jack up the price