He's mgtow

>he's mgtow

how do we fix white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk
youtube.com/watch?v=n0POmdK18WU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The men are within reasonable deviations of normalcy. It's the women that need to be fixed.

beta neckbeard detected

make Life not suck maybe?

get a job

Another world war to help put things back into proper perspective. We're spoiled and feel entitled to everything.

so much this. I'm an unapologetic misogynist--women have given me absolutely no choice at this point.

I can empathize with MGTOWS, but I myself am not one; there are still some good women out there.

This.

Try to reduce as many social services as possible. This makes the benefits of working hard more obvious and peoples shortcomings more painful, forcing them to work harder.

>I'm an unapologetic misogynist

>waaaaah

The incel mgtows should give women a chance before disavowing dating entirely

fpbp

>Another world war would help.
How does all of the nationalists straight white men slaughtering each other for the Jews help exactly again?

what for?

to buy stupid shit I don't need?

fuck as soon as I earn money, like a hundred jews grab into my pockets and squeeze the money out of my balls.

and what can I possibly get in the best case scenario?
some 5/10 uggo wife and ugly children who get molested by niggers while we all live in poverty.

or I just smoke weed all day and live off welfare and kill myself via helium and CPAP mask when cash runs out or health goes down the shitter.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

MGTOW is codeword for "too beta to get a traditionalist wife"

kek confirms. Time for Manifest Destiny part 2, Trump to invade Mexico when?

there is tons of shills here

By getting them off of Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Leave, Chad.

I wouldn't say I'm MGTOW but I don't actively look for women to date

I did in the past and I'm in no hurry to do that shit again

this is the future you chose

Are you serious

>implying women have the ability of self-reflection
Still good post.

I think its because our movies are so gay these days. No more stoic white men like Clint Eastwood.

yes super serious

>for the Jews

all men of all races and creeds will have to die in order to weed out the weak. It's a dire necessity.

>tfw this is my first day back in 2 months
there really is no escape

Enjoy your divorce in ten years.

lmao, you fucking beta

What does MGTOW even entail? I've known about this term for years but I still don't get it.
>Good goyim don't go into a relationship and procreate!

basically, "women don't gibsme cock worship so fuck them"

That's not even Chad dude. You were responding to Trigglypuff.

>flag

kek

yea no shit retard

Honestly man, I've been thinking. Biding time waiting for death isn't a good solution for men like us. NEETs are the people with the most time on our hands and we should use it for something productive. I don't mean some normie feel-good shit, I mean really changing the world, fixing it so that it's better.

Would something like this interest you?

tradcon or traditional conservative are fucking retards. in the past men were allowed to have multiple wives and raise them from a young age. they were chaste and knew they belonged to you. nowadays women are scums who know they hold all the power in the relationship.

>muh nuclear family that existed for a brief period of time
FUCK OFF. the genie isn't going back in the bottle.

5 uncles and 5 of them are divorced. let me try my luck cause i'm sure it'll be different! it's like you fucking retards don't understand marriage for a life and not a couple months or a few years.

>implying
Actual chads are all top tier misogynists. Defending degenerate female behavior is a beta strategy

Why so mad go get yourself a gf and start breeding.

He's on Sup Forums because this is the only place with meritocratic opportunity. If you want to do anything in the western world anymore you need 10 different certification taking 4 years of study each.

No I don't give a shit what happens here once i'm gone, have fun in this gay earth.
I have zero motivation and that won't change.

too much work for mediocre results. fuck it.

Show us some fucking respect.

I don't have time to argue with you so i'm just going to link this. Pay heed, this advice works.

If their were any virgin white women my age I wouldn't be MGTOW.

If you marry a whore you're literally a cuck.

This.

If women would just stop willfully sabotaging our countries (by voting democrat, destroying our public schools, and using our fucked up divorce laws) men would stop MGTOW immediately.

here

youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk

the modern German male, everyone

>everything is womens fault they are so terriable bls sleep with me

Your problem is you're weak minded and resort to weed that dulls it further.

so what?
go and serve some jews goyim, but me? I rather stay NEET and collect money.

Biggest defender of marriage but:

Women only want Chad. You will settle to a herpes-ridden slag that was never physically and emotional attracted to you.

>parasite on the country
you are the one serving the Jews user

>"uh oh you're just weak minded because you don't want get scammed by jews and involve yourself in some Liberal shitfest"

We destroy the media establishment that promotes 'sensible', needy, neurotic and 'understanding' males.

We militarize schools and universities.

women are attracted to confidence, faggot.

be alpha

you're a brainlet who doesn't understand women or society. yes that 4 minute youtube telling people to find traditional women solves al problems in the world suddenly.
>being so pathetic everything in your life revolves around sex
says more about you than anybody else

>Distracting shading variation to her skin
>freckles on her nose darker compared to those on her cheeks

Is she supposed to be hot or something?

Intersectional Feminism
Marxist Theory
Ruby on Rails
Gentlemanly Manners

>falling for the property tax jew

Found the virgin

The point is to make the Earth not gay. Wouldn't you be motivated if you were working with others to make life meaningful again?

who cares, it doesn't make a difference anyway

let me leech in peace faggot emufucker

waste of time

Fuck you, moloch worshipper. Fuck you, bitch of baphomet. The only one that will be thrown into the fire for sacrifice is you, cocksucker.

>again
life has literally always been shit for the non-elite

Confidence my ass.

"Women are attracted to confidence" is the new lie that has succeeded very well and replaced the already outdated "Women like nice guys"

>being so pathetic everything in your life revolves around sex
But i never said that user.
>says more about you than anybody else

I can tell that you have no arguments left. Soon you will break free of hedonism and entitlement. But you must set to the task of bettering yourself.

You had me defending you with how you pointed out the hell of modern life, but your absolute lack of desire to do anything about anything at all develops a disdain the likes of which only faggots garner from me.

Again, weak people (like this larping faggot) really need to die.

hang yourself

Yeah, I misphrased that. Make life meaningful for the first time in human history.

A worthy goal, no?

Who's this (((we)))?

You made this bed and now you're going to have to lie in it Schlomo. I sure hope Dr. Tyrone doesn't mistake penis for his scalpel when you need your nose transplant.

>absolute lack of desire to do anything about anything at all
where does one get motivation in this fucked up society?

stop masturbating

would be okay i guess. idk. i wouldn't benefit

>how do we fix white men?
Look at the shit hand they've been given in life. They graduate school with shit for opportunities. They'll probably be passed up for promotion by some incompetent chongo or chick.
The little money they do earn gets taken out as fast as they get it. If they knock up some woman, they're stuck paying for that woman's lifestyle for the next 18 years. If they get divorced, they'll probably lose custody of the kids, half their shit, and still have to pay the woman's lifestyle.

At the same time, women have to fix themselves. I have come across some decent women. The rest are vapid, selfish whores.

You've been fixing us for generations, this was the outcome. What do you think you should do now? Butt the fuck out? No, probably more fixing.

You can only have "peaceful" leaching because of other peoples hard work. You wont be leaching "peacefully" if they chose to stop buying everything you have in your life. Im simply just pointing that out, your dead weight wont always be lifted by others around you. And you may think its harmless personally, but thats because you're distant from the people you make slave for you, out of their kindness.

last time i tried that i was a complete asshole to everyone and then i fucked this nasty psycho slag and regret it all completely

no I rather take the painless heliumtastic way out.
either that or heroin overdose fresh from the darknet.

and fall for the nofap meme like the other dorks?
gimme a break

My 2D waifu protects me and my $80k/yr income from 3DPD sluts and their cancerous treacherous ways.

Good fucking luck convincing me any 3DPD woman is better than my waifu.

Men are fine. We're doing what we are incentivized to do, as any organism does. This does not include marriage and kids.

Women chose to stab men in the back and destroy traditional monogamous relations as soon as technology and birth control gave them the opportunity.

Like Dr. Peterson says, it's a lot of work to be a husband and father, and it's not our natural state, so it must be incentivized. But the incentives are gone.

The female has the power in sex. What they reward with pussy, they'll get more of. What they punish or ignore, they'll get less of. More fuck em and chuck em players, more beta virgins, fewer husbands and fathers.

Fuck cunts. I'd convert to Islam if it didn't forbid remaining unmarried.

>last time i tried that i was a complete asshole to everyone and then i fucked this nasty psycho slag and regret it all completely
So get some self control, you fucking retarded waste of space.

I don't care man, they can slave all day long and I will chill all day long and stare high at a screen.

if shit ends for whatever reason I take the easy way out ASAP.

>no I rather take the painless heliumtastic way out.
>either that or heroin overdose fresh from the darknet.
I dont give a fuck how you do it, JUST FUCKING DO IT

My parents are pretty rich and are willing to let me leech until they die, then i can leech a bit longer with the life insurance and inheritance, then i guess i can die

it will correct itself
you get bored of locking yourself in your room ans fapping to qt2D eventually

neetdom isnt permanent

Step outside your comfort zone its not as scary as you think.

Honestly, it isnt fucking hard, just look in churches, it great.

>be alpha

You can't """be""" Alpha. If you could, there'd be no betas. Part of what makes an Alpha an Alpha is their relative scarcity.

you are ignoring the fact that not masturbating did not create any positive benefit in my life, which is what you claimed would happen

youtube.com/watch?v=n0POmdK18WU

nah man still got a some money to blow and some inheritance waiting for me.
I live as long and comfy as possible.
I'd say I have another 20-30 years if cuckistan doesn't fall apart.

it's not horrifying, still a little scary, and 100% not worth the hassle. i don't enjoy anything out there

Fix the unfair family courts, unfair divorce laws, eliminate alimony and fix the unfair child support laws. Eradicate VAWA and 'the man always goes to jail' law enforcement practices. Require evidence to convict a man of a crime when women make accusations.

>neetdom isnt permanent
for me it is, unless the cuckstate collapses.

Don't try, they will never understand.

>t. dumbfuck virgin beck beard with shrinky dink dick
MAGA