Intelligent Ancap here

Ask me anything. I can logically prove Ancap is the ideal form of government.

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/business/companies-business/ten-highest-grossing-companies-in-the-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
wikispooks.com/wiki/Petrodollar
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/08/19/private-military-contractors-fighting-us-wars.html
huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/10/blackwater-state-department-contracts_n_5572355.html
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/08/iraq-afghanistan-contractor-pentagon-obama/495731/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give me a quick rundown on roads

>a wild road appears

how can you possibly prevent superpowers from taking you over?

Who will subsidize the tuition of art students?

Fuck that, roads are easy because private companies deal with it (just like today, except instead of the government funding it the private citizens do).

The bigger question is how you stop a state from forming in 10-20 years after an ancap state is established.

What happens when a group of people decide to band to gether to collectively violate the NAP and institute new, non-NAP based laws?

What's stopping anarcho-capitalism from devolving into feudalism?

what happens when a foreign country starts a military invasion of ancapland?

>Give me a quick rundown on roads
Will be built by private contractors and payed by people who use it. Private roads have existed since antiquity.

>how can you possibly prevent superpowers from taking you over?
Just like any other country does. How is that a question?

>What's stopping anarcho-capitalism from devolving into feudalism?
Feudalism is based upon castes and differing value on birth. In an ancap society, every adult has the same property rights, and thus always has a chance to advance and become wealthy.

ITT: leaf bombarded with questions way above his brain budget

>wealthy guy decides: hey, my son is the true heir to god

And then?

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>what happens when a foreign country starts a military invasion of ancapland?
Easy. A private company will see that national defense is now a market, and so will start up a private army funded by a volunteer y fee. And before you go "hurr durr, doesn't that become a government?", no it doesn't. As long as the service is voluntary it doesn't count as government.

Ancaps are not for open borders.

>no government drafting

Hahahaha enjoy your 300,000 strong army while China crashes in and skullfucks you

>Just like any other country does. How is that a question?
Yup, you are definitely and AnCap. Arrogant, snide assholes.

Can you say what we have now is significantly different from feudalism anyways?

and this will be enough to fight off a national, state funded military? yeah right

How does this private company fund itself? Where do the profits come from?

what if I don't want to be invaded by child slaves, after I shoot my neighbors dog?

>>wealthy guy decides: hey, my son is the true heir to god
>And then?

Nothing? You do realize this argument can be applied to modern billionaires, right? Billionaires don't hire private armies and go on conquering sprees, because they're not stupid. They got that money for a reason.

Even if we hypothetically assume that someone was that stupid, do you think the other billionaires will just sit idly by? They'd have a vested interest in crushing idiots like that.

Why don't you tell me what is stopping me from just buying up all the private military, security forces and WMD's and rolling over any ((((((COUNTRY))))))) or entity that tries to stop me?

Also how can you have an economic system of capitalism which requires government interference when you believe in anarchy which has no established government and frowns upon creating one?

say it with me folks
TAXATION

Who cares what AnCaps are or are not for if they have no ability to defend their beliefs?

how do you stop yourself from being taken over by china?

No, theyd probably focus on saving their own asses and form their own private armies

Oh look its feudal japan

>Anarchism
>Government

End of the debate. Kys

>Billionaires don't hire private armies and go on conquering sprees, because the government has a much larger spending budget, standing army and equipment storage than any billionaire ever could.
FTFY

IS

Is counterfeiting money a violation of the NAP?
What about copyrights/trademarks?

>>no government drafting
>Hahahaha enjoy your 300,000 strong army while China crashes in and skullfucks you
A paid army is several times more efficient that a conscripted (aka, a slavery-based) one. Ever hear of the supply/demand curve? You can increase the amount of solider pay to increase the amount of people signing up.

>and this will be enough to fight off a national, state funded military? yeah right
Not an argument.

>How does this private company fund itself? Where do the profits come from?
The customers? Defense is a service, so people will buy it. It's that simple.

use gold faggot.

what will you do when a god smites you into oblivion for being impious a la sweden/germany

there's no such thing as intelectual property.

>intelligent
>calls ancap a form of government
You can't make this stuff up

NOT

you do realize that there are corporations with higher GDP than entire countries, right? They could, by all rights, go ahead and conquer a country if they wanted to.

Isn't against the free market to restrict flow of workers? Also how would you enforce borders without a state or without violating the NAP?

Rich people wanting to protect their shit.

Ancap ideology is solid, the only flaw i can see is it's so successful it eventually morphs into a state.

what if someone doesn't want to pay the private military company? they can't use force, can they?

what do ancaps do when other people who ancaps and decide to form a structure (government, tribe, business, mob, gang, or w/e) and then come and murder you all and take your land forming a super structure which goes around killing ancaps and taking their land/property?

>Is counterfeiting money a violation of the NAP?
An ancap state would use Free Banking. Anybody can issue any currency they want. It's up to the issuer to maintain the value and trust of their currency.

>What about copyrights/trademarks?
Not exist on a state-level. It would be up to each business to enforce its claims.

>A paid army is several times more efficient that a conscripted (aka, a slavery-based) one. Ever hear of the supply/demand curve? You can increase the amount of solider pay to increase the amount of people signing up.

>he thinks you can convince people to sign up to die if you offer them enough money

Oh look youre paying soldiers 45$ an hour now and china still has 5x the manpower you do. Are you the asshole that thinks a gorilla could beat 50 guys in a fight?

What happens when a commodity that is integral to everyone's survival is exposed to natural up/down market forces and is damaged so badly during a downturn that it cannot recover?

I'm cool with capitalism, but media and advertising ruin it. Can we be ancap except we strictly regulate media shilling products

WHO WILL BUILD THE ROADS

Ideals are nice but the rest of us live in the real world

I can logically prove lots of ideals are the "bestest" doesnt mean it wouldnt be retarded

>what if someone doesn't want to pay the private military company? they can't use force, can they?
Denial of service. Enemy state decides to firebomb your house? Should have paid the subscription fee.

>>he thinks you can convince people to sign up to die if you offer them enough money
user, you don't understand how soldiers work, do you?

Businesses will realize that they won't make a profit if they charge that commodity at such a high price, they lower their price so people can actually buy that commodity from them.

>An ancap state would use Free Banking. Anybody can issue any currency they want. It's up to the issuer to maintain the value and trust of their currency.
That sounds like it's going to be a huge hassle for everybody involved.
>Not exist on a state-level. It would be up to each business to enforce its claims.
So, does counterfeiting someone's money (using only your own resources) count as a violation of the NAP?

WTF!?! I LOVE COMMUNISM NOW!!

>What happens when a commodity that is integral to everyone's survival is exposed to natural up/down market forces and is damaged so badly during a downturn that it cannot recover?
the fuck are you even talking about? do you even understand how the free market works?

How would a business "enforce its claims" without violating the NAP?

>denial of service
lol how do you defend half the houses on a street?

Who will take care of the blue collar workers that ruin their body with hard labour?

Wellbeing of the population > Property rights of individuals

What stops Muslims?
What stops Jews?
What stops communists?
What stops fascists?
What stops warlords?
What stops cults?

Borders, Private Borders. which they will be expelled beyond to die in some mad max like senario

FASCIST

Somebody owns that business right, in that that business is his property and he can set his rules on it. He sets the rules so people can enter it and buy stuff. He can set whatever rules he wants on it and not violate the NAP because it's all on his property.

So who is to stop someone from gaining enough power and resources to just form a new government?

as a leaf, what's your position on Anarcho-Canadianism?

You will stop them from stepping on your property.

How does an AnCap society not devolve into feudalism almost immediately?
How does an AnCap society protect human rights?
These are my biggest issues with AnCap philosophy.

NAP

Not an argument. The Royal Dutch Shell corporation makes 481.7 billion dollars annually.
>therichest.com/business/companies-business/ten-highest-grossing-companies-in-the-world/

That means that the top 25 countries have higher GDP than the worlds highest grossing corporation makes annually.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
The US spends more than the annual income of the worlds highest grossing corporation on military spending.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

That means in order for that company to roll the US or a major country they would need to cash out all their income for the whole year just to end up playing catch up to the big boys.

Now onto how this applies to AnCap.
If your private military is being paid by a single entity like a corporation or an individual in order for that entity to keep up with bigger players they have to spend almost their entire annual budget just to get a stalemate on the battlefield.

Meaning all that money isn't going towards food, water or any of the basic living necessities ONLY to warfare. This means that you would have the mega corporations (governments) spending enough to heavily arm their military AND feed their people.

Why don't we take a look at history to discover what happens when you pick warfare over food for your people.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Now again what is stopping me?
I don't need to buy a SINGLE private military I just need to buy ALL of them since nobody else can afford to hire them without starving their people or themselves.

As a multi billionaire in an AnCap. society I would consider this the best possible move as you're increasing your own GDP via land, member and policy.

>Ancap
>form of government
Already stopped reading

If there's this ancap country, and another country which posses an industry with better technology and cheaper workforce start flooding the ancap's market with a variety of low-cost things, completely overwhelming any form of competition due to its low prices, how would ancap survive without its industries going out of business and making the country sink into poverty? Ancap doesn't have a state to put protectionist measures.

Btw, assuming the ancap country is not located in the middle of a trade route to benefit from it, nor has it relevant amounts of natural resources

Im sorry, they have to be removed to protect the libertarian social order.

More questions.
If I were to buy an unbroken circle of property around your house preventing anybody from both entering and exiting starving you to death, would that count as a violation of the NAP?

Is hacking a violation of the NAP?

If someone were to enter my property while I'm asleep, but my cameras were to record his infraction of the NAP, do I gain the right to murder him even if he is in his own property right now? If yes, how long does that right last?

>human rights
If people realize a company is violating human rights, then they will stop buying their products. The company will no longer make a profit. If it wants to, it has to reform itself so it doesn't violate human rights and then it can make a profit.

So if punishment is all about making restitution, ie you commit a crime and the private court decides what you have to pay them to atone for your crime. What's to stop a rich dude from just raping women then just paying the fine repeatedly?

>That sounds like it's going to be a huge hassle for everybody involved.
it's been done and worked perfectly several times throughout history. It's the natural form of currency and banking.

>So, does counterfeiting someone's money (using only your own resources) count as a violation of the NAP?
only if it violates a contract. For example, a bank could force an anti-counterfeiting contract on its users. Either way, it'll work similarly to anti-piracy protection, with a constant arms race between currency issuers and counterfeiters. Hell, this is still the case even with states and laws. What do you know!

>How would a business "enforce its claims" without violating the NAP?
The main tools of enforecement in an ancap society would be denial of service and ostracization. Anybody who doesn't honor a contract (one of the bases of ancap society) would never be trusted and effectively have his life ruined.

They would charge him a higher fine.

>Ancap is the ideal form of government.
>An
>government
GET OFF MY FUCKING INTERNETS!
Enjoy this (you)

Me and what army?

Right, but that doesn't answer my question about how a business would defend its intellectual property. Who would even decide if copyright truly was infringed? A third party court, right? What if the two parties use different courts-- who gets priority? And what's the punishment for not abiding by the court's decision?

>what if someone doesn't want to pay the private military company? they can't use force, can they?
> Denial of service. Enemy state decides to firebomb your house? Should have paid the subscription fee.

In the real world, it's the 'private military company' who cuts out the middleman to profits and burns your property down if you don't pay the 'subscription fee'.

your community, unless you live isolated.

>I don't need to buy a SINGLE private military I just need to buy ALL of them since nobody else can afford to hire them without starving their people or themselves.

user, are you a retard? That's like saying you'll buy out all the mercenaries on earth so nobody else can have any. If there's a market for it, there will always be a product (i.e., more mercenaries). You're basically saying that if somebody had infinite money, he'd conquer everything. yes, that's true, but also not realistic.

government =/= Government

Seems like a lot of a fucking hassle and not much benefit

I don't think you understand how warfare works. In order to repel a full scale invasion you'd need an extremely large military that is both well trained and well equipped. This would cost billions and billions of dollars. Chinese military spending is well over 100 billion a year. Do you really think there would be enough money generated by people only willing to pay for their services and not required to?

Do you simply not protect people who don't pay for the service? If so then how does that even work? Let's say a terrorist group takes over Atlanta. 50% of the population of Atlanta is paying for defense services. How do you go about protecting only the people who are paying and not the others? Do they have ID cards or something?

If another country decides to send in special operations groups to destroy infrastructure what happens if they decide to destroy the Hoover Dam but whoever owns the dam doesn't pay for your services? Or even if they do what if someone just blows it up? Do your contractors operate a national defense that monitors airspace coast to coast and has aircraft ready to prevent incursions from stealth bombers?

What if the invaders just decide to only kill people/destroy shit that isn't protected? This will affect the everyone else and weaken the economy because I'm assuming these people are providing some kind of service for example laborers who build roads or any other thing.

A large private corporation will contract defense under consent of the governed, and should that fail a well armed citizenry stands between takeover.

How would you go about establishing an ancap society in the first place? Who would stop all the niggers from rioting and murdering people in the transition from state to anarchy?

My community doesn't have any tanks, jets, or warships.

>rothschilds rumored to have bowed down to roads
>roads roadpill joe rogan
>roads have access to transdimentional hyper frequencies
>roads in contact with aliens
>roads rumored to have an IQ greater than 400

>If I were to buy an unbroken circle of property around your house preventing anybody from both entering and exiting starving you to death, would that count as a violation of the NAP?
you do realize this can be done in modern societies too, right? It's an inane nonsense example.

>Is hacking a violation of the NAP?
No.

>If someone were to enter my property while I'm asleep, but my cameras were to record his infraction of the NAP, do I gain the right to murder him even if he is in his own property right now? If yes, how long does that right last?
Who cares? The specific interpretation of the NAP will have to be written in the constitution of the country, so whatever it says.

>What's to stop a rich dude from just raping women then just paying the fine repeatedly?
Rape is a violation of the NAP. you know the drill.

>Right, but that doesn't answer my question about how a business would defend its intellectual property
Why do you assume intellectual property is even necessary? We did fine without it for most of history.

How does justice works? How do you prevent a criminal from buying his impunity?

How's democracy working out so far? With ancap you can't vote away people's freedoms.

Is taxation theft?

>constitution
>anarchy
I don't think you know what anarchy means.

nope, perfectly acceptable to ancaps

>How's democracy working out so far?
pretty well on balance actually

>With ancap you can't vote away people's freedoms

but i want to vote away paedos "freedoms" to rape kids and vote away muslims "freedoms" to blow people up

>how can you possibly prevent superpowers from taking you over?
>Just like any other country does. How is that a question?

You only raise more questions. How is this going to be set up? Will the standing army still stay with volunteers? Or will they be dissolved in favor of private military forces. Well how many? There can't be states as no government. How will you get people to volunteer if they have nothing but what they own to fight for, with nothing larger at stake in their mind?

You would have to employ all of them or have one group large enough that you could effectively control the border and be able to repel a full on attack from another country.

>not having multiple warships in ancapistan
kek, good luck. try getting a job neet.

>How does justice works? How do you prevent a criminal from buying his impunity?
private courts/police based upon interpretation of the NAP and contract law. If all parties are fine with it, then yes there should be no problem with the criminal paying as a punishment.

>Is taxation theft?
yes

>I don't think you understand how warfare works. In order to repel a full scale invasion you'd need an extremely large military that is both well trained and well equipped.

Adding to this your contractors would need to be well informed. That means they would need access to Intelligence reports, satellite imagery, etc.

That means you'd have to have Intelligence companies and they'd need to be able to share their products quickly and efficiently.

So let's say you have such a company and another one requests some kind of report and needs it urgently.

How do you vet this person/company quickly and efficiently?

Do they 'sell' their Intelligence to whomever wants it? Could Saudi Arabia bid on the information they've gathered?

>You do realize this argument can be applied to modern billionaires, right? Billionaires don't hire private armies and go on conquering sprees, because they're not stupid.

wikispooks.com/wiki/Petrodollar

interesting that the wikipedia on petrodollar is gone

>Today, 75 percent of U.S. forces in Afghanistan are contracted.

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/08/19/private-military-contractors-fighting-us-wars.html

huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/10/blackwater-state-department-contracts_n_5572355.html

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/08/iraq-afghanistan-contractor-pentagon-obama/495731/