New Simpsons Pizzagate References

Anyone watch the new episode of Simpsons? Pizza and hotdogs were the theme through out an otherwise boring, go nowhere episode.

We've seen them warn us about 9/11 and other redpills. I figured it was coincidence until they mentioned Anthony Weiner.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112469995/#112469995
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112503405/#112503405
youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jerry-sandusky-s-son-jeff-charged-child-sex-abuse-n720316
youtube.com/watch?v=mxgUznaHJOY
youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM
youtube.com/watch?v=irrbuaiUMVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anthony Weiner

Spirit Cooking

What episode is this?

I've always wondered about the Simpsons and stuff like this. It's odd to say the least.

Distract everyone from the truth and hide the bodies of witnesses and rats.

Last night or night before.

Boy and a hotdog.

Evil group eating people and Luigi asks if they can stick to eating pizza.

Interesting. People who write these episodes know what is going on. They know it's sbout to be exposed. A German guy that claimed to be an sra victim has been revealing a lot.

Reptile shitposting. Acknowledging their shitposting gives their 'Illuminati' more power. Stop feeding the lizard ego cocks.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Evil group eating people?

Sounds exactly like what the German user said. Kids would be tortured and frightened which would release adrenaline. This was somehow harvested and used to make adrenochrome. That these groups would ingest.

Fuck off with that pasta shill.

They are trolling you morons. If you think you can find conspiracy clues in a fucking cartoon, you need to get a life.

They are Evil aliens and can't be trusted.

user, the joke is about pizza boxes from dominos being used as actual dominos

>conspiracy clues.
>implying there's not a conspiracy.

The boxes are full of pizza. There are thousands of boxes.

That German guy talked all about aliens. Check out these threads.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112469995/#112469995

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112503405/#112503405

we need to stop having Reptile cartoon night threads on Pol.

Pizza and hotdog, represent the 33 degree of Masonry.

5 slices fell out and 6 guys got a piece. Numbers.

Interesting timing, there seem to be a lot of pizza related coincidences in the past week or two.

More 33, freemasonic signs...Sick!

Wait wait wait, did you see that, lets take a closer look?

Those glasses, remove the mustache...
IS THAT SIMPSONS PODESTA

SOMEONE TELL MATT GROENING TO CALL THE FBI

youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg

>MELTDOWN IMMINENT

sra?

Matt 'The Pawn' Groening.

Check out the accounts connected to this account. This is an entire network of degenerate artists. They use symbols in their images to communicate. Lots of insider references too.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Podesta AND Weiner The Anthony Weiner thing is what made me go back and look for more. Good eye on Podesta.

what thou religious call demons are simply evil aliens these 'people' have contacted. since they're Sufferists they want to inflict suffering.

Not sure. The guy claimed we was some MK ultra type programming victim. Check out the threads I linked above.

>Shareblue brand pasta shill

faggot

That's exactly what the german guy said in the thread I linked.

Too much autism

Yup. Even Nihilists are better than Sufferists. Think of these otherworldly pests as evil Sup Forums shitposters that are weapon happy.

An insider that claimed to be a curator at several museum posted this yesterday. It relates to the ManhattanKnights network we recently discovered.

Modern Art is used to launder $$$ for Alphabet agencies Arms & Dope sales, pay off sources/off the books contractors, etc.

many of these "artists" are raised in this "world" (ie children of parents whom are life long operatives living under cover as "a family" in one place/key "job", etc)

The orbiters of these scenes are also involved... on a different tier (MK-type social conditioning/Culture Creation" programs)

What you all are stumbling upon here is their little sub-culture. Pizza, hearts and aliens having a different symbolic meaning.

A majority of these people are clearly homosexuals and pedophiles, since they have basically grown up in a completely illusory world parallel to society. They have a messed up moral compass because they believe THEY live in the REAL WORLD... and everyone else lives in the ILLUSION.

In a way, they are correct.

Satanic ritual abuse

>Watching zombie simpsons

Probably. The guy said he was forced to kill every animal given to him and talked about sitting on cactuses.

that it I'm finding matt groening email and asking him what part he had a role in this

reminder that the simpsons is a jewish show.

it is a hand pointing too, check the cooking

Sad how much that show has fallen. The new episodes are pretty much unwatchable.

Either most of you are pedo shills or the most bluepilled people on Earth. That level of cognitive dissonance is impressive desu.

I'm surprised no one is talking about this on here:

Jerry Sandusky's son busted for child-fucking.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jerry-sandusky-s-son-jeff-charged-child-sex-abuse-n720316

The truth will bring chaos.

Thoth invokes Kek

Shadilay is coming.

what's the deal with the mods nuking the other threads?

It shows us why death is preferable to endless decay.

Yesterday? We were exposing the huge network on Instagram mentioned in my posts above. Today there are a lot of insiders dropping information. This is about to blow up.

Sup Forums is compromised.

it has been since moot sold out to the mega jews that gave him a job at google and a girlfriend.

They also target meme magic threads; our link to the Gods

Some lifeforms don't understand that. They keep being retarded until they're all alone and forced to end.

If we made Moloch meme magic threads they would keep those up. They are afraid of the happenings Kek ushers in.

HOLY FUCK THAT's PODESTA

they deleted a dump thread within the last hour or so

Yep. I linked it above. It turned into an Insider redpill thread.

They are little children in the watchful glare of higher beings.Evil little children sure. Still. Very little. Very insignificant.

Guys standing around in a pentagram usually, fucking kids, going into different altered states and different dimensions. Read more

No, no they don't. I'm a former JIDF (yes, you fuckers got to me, fuck you). People pay dozens of groups to do this stuff, not just here but all over the internet. If you think they don't target this place, you don't know shit. Even if they don't stop you guys, they think they are slowing them down. What they don't know is around 1/3 of us end up quiting because we realize you are right, and another 1/3 quit just because the shit breaks you down.

Well, they are non local entities. Technically the first non human contact made by man, yes. Very provable, shared experiences. Not necessarily evil

yep those
only saw the second one, thanks for posting

You know your stuff, quite rare in these places.

>inflicting large 'locally' quantities of pain on unwilling clueless beings isn't 'evil'.
you don't type.

The pot of brown liquid represents a child's shitty asshole as ANTHONY slides his WIENER into it. Could they get any more obvious??

this just in, it gets worse, uncovered things are coming to light by new eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=mxgUznaHJOY

all anons watch above video beginning to end.
literally shaking with what she found :(((

I came to once and had hundreds of dead baby frogs in front of me. I had forced them through our pond filtration system. I was about 3/4 yo. Progressed to bigger animals but I've fought v hard to redeem

Thanks for joining the light side. Any info on JIDF? What is their goal?

My grandad took me to the meetings and did it to me too. he just saw my potential and wanted the best for me in life. He could see it in me. Most people see that I'm different but very

There isn't. It's all in your heads. If anything, Pizzagate is an attempt to delegitimize Trump supporters with outlandish conspiracy theories.

Thanks, my soul isn't for sale, and eventually it was clear I couldn't do that shit anymore. It's largely irrelevant at this point, but they are mostly just pro-israel shills. Most of their focus was on fighting holocaust denial and defending Israel from any negative comments. These are low level jews, paid for by Soros, but really don't know anything about the big shit the Jews do.

Peace unto you

What kind of meetings are you talking about?

pizza map?

My grandad introduced me and my brother to this because he wanted the best for us. I didn't remember for years. Sure it's evil but it's also not. There's a Flow in the universe, a balance. Everything in time

dude it's called chili

You call them Satanic meetings. I believed my grandad was god for a long time

how do you get that gig.
Seems like a comfy job if you are secretly an enemy behind the lines shitposting and trolling while being paid

Ok. Did it have anything to do with the Masons (red or blue lodge)? Were they Crowley type teachings or some other form?

eh on second thought its nothing

that's evil Cult stuff.

Jewish friend of mine heard I was looking for a job, that I'm good with the internet and not easily offended. Honestly don't know how you would go about it if you aren't connected to a jewish community.

My great great greatx3 grandmother was a jew, and it's an unbroken maternal line, so to them, that makes me 100% Jew, and I get the community perks associated with that as a result. At the same time, I would pass the nuremburg laws.

I don't know who they were, I was really young. I suppose I just saw them as grandads friends. I've always assumed it was something like this because at 18, working in a pub a weirdly dressed guy came in and hexed me for no reason.

>you fuckers got to me, fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM

lol k

Post their Trump prediction

It's errie

is the simpsons gunna stop being fucking gay now that the election cycle is over?
I got into watching it like 2 years before and I deleted all my recordings.

Yes and no. Who do you think is bringing about the world we live in?

Our collective minds make reality what it is. Affected children have access to the lower levels of our consciousness, our shared sub-conscious mind. They can affect reality. I believe this is what is going on

People don't pour hotdogs into pots of chili.

Yes and no

>weirdly dressed guy came in and hexed me for no reason.

it's evil cult stuff. don't watch it unless you want to see some evil cult stuff.

The Trump prediction itself isn't entirely sketchy. He always talked about running for office since like the fucking 80s.

This however is genuinely unsettling
youtube.com/watch?v=irrbuaiUMVw

Did you think there weren't any jews here? Like, really?

there is no yes and no. it's evil cult stuff and not good worship stuff.